Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? (27057 Views)

Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin / Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by shedy03(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You really need changing how your prick controls your brain
Do u think it was only the man that wants the sex?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by MedicH: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
I bought her a phone, blackberry bold 2 plus the sim card, that was the first phone she ever used. She came into the university and made two female friends who were equally from her home town. I noticed that these females were not friends really but more of rivals and always competing with each other ok stupidest of things like who has slept in the highest hotels, who has gone to all the swimming venues, etc etc.

After some times she started cheating with a yahoo guy, going out, snapping pics in a particular car and posting on Facebook so I became suspicious. One day the she and those friends were in my house and I noticed they wanted to talk about a guy one of them met so they can all compare him with their guys, maybe mock the ones underperforming and stuffs but in this discussion, they were not going deep into the real gist.

I told them I wanted to go and get something in the other street that they should stay. I left my phone in voice recording and hid it in the room. After like 10 mins I came back and took my phone and played the record after they have gone and heard everything. I was not surprises anyways as my instincts were right. I had one problem on my mind then, I must get back my bold 2.

One rainy afternoon then after school, she wanted to go home and my guy gave me a clue on how to get my phone. Luckily for me the receipt was in my name and in my possession. My guy offered to drive her home with me in the car, she was so happy. She already started doing that blinking eye, shaking head rolling lips video in the car. We moved away from the school and passed the road to her house to somewhere a bit far away and lonely in the rain.

As we were moving I connected my phone to the car audio via bluetooth and played the recording which gave her the biggest shock of her life. My guy was saying chai girls are wicked, these girls mocked me that I can't buy ordinary pizza, someone i gave a new phone i bought for myself. My guy stopped the car, i came out and ordered her to get out of the car, she was scared, I snatched the phone from her brought out the sim, broke it, put the phone in my pocket and got into the car and we left here there in the rain and zoomed off.

That was how I got my phone back and I was very very happy.

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by eteforlor(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You too return her fücked pussy

You girls love and enjoy sex more than men.
Men has little to gain in a relationship.
In a relationship, men lost the following:
MONEY
TIME
STRENGTH
BLOOD,
ENERGY
Peace of mind (especially when she said she is pregnant)
ETC.

The only time men enjoy sex is when they released �

So, she is the one to return his bleeped penis

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Traininghub(f): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Books? I never play with my books because I love to keep books! People keep shoes, watches etc but I keep books and so I do not joke with them. My classmate from secondary school who refused to return some of my valuable world history books still dey vex me, she even took my Jane Eyre novel, I have forgiven her but can't forget o. please go back and collect them! My books are mine! It's a different ball game if I decide to let it slide and leave them with you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by flexzy001: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
obembet:
How can she recover all the sex and kissing?

U beta take it as price u pay for wasting her time.

I hate dating coward, u mate are buying cars for their gfriends, taking girls to dubia for shopping..
Inukwa DUBIA keh

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by ayusco85(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Are you for real
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Funny questions on this land grin
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Just bone go her place, if she let you in just go straight to pick your things, although she might want to collect one last one for the road.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Nychillax(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
obembet:

I hate dating coward, u mate are buying cars for their gfriends, taking girls to dubia for shopping..

Poverty thinking bitches, why not tell your father to do those things for you instead... broke ass ladies everywhere grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
obembet:

Ur jokes are funny cheesy
Ur own mate nko them day buy bone straight wig
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Wisejohnson47(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
so many marketers on this forum, name your price please

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Oracleforce: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:

By their fruit, you shall know them.
Is your pussy a commodity?

If yes, bring it lemme price
I need to access and test the commodity before buying

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by TJaguar(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Na only one person fück? undecided
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Ijaya123: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:

When she returns his fvcked dikk
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by 12345baba(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
When u were enjoying her and enjoying with her did u involve us?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
Alxmyr:
If you are the one that initiated the break up, forget about those belongings of yours. If she is the one, go to her house when her new boyfriend is around to pick your things.
Exactly boss cheesy

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by kiltoko1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Go to shrine
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Jogunomi1: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
okwypascal:

Mehn this is going too far, I can't do that to someone I loved, court is expensive right now.

I simply sent my angry looking younger Bros to go their house and demand for my laptop. She knows there would be trouble if she refuses to give my Bros the laptop. She went inside and brought the lappy. Period

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by BabaIbo: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Low level reasoning... Didn't she ride on his dick too?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by RillJ(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Whaaaaadaaaahelllll! grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by BigDawsNet: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Two ways

Plead with her... If possible invite over to dinner and explain to her... You need those books and belonging because they are very important to you.

Two... Report to the police
They can help pay ur ex a visit to return ur lawful properties that's kf you have receipt to show it yours
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by berrystunn(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
The best way to get those things back is to become a friend... Not enemies.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Are you saying PUSSY is all your gender brings to a relationship?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by gfon(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Tloc:

She meant when the girl finishes grieving the lose of her relationship.
i know,but wat or who is she grieving for?? That word holds weight
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by obembet(f): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nychillax:

Poverty thinking bitches, why not tell your father to do those things for you instead... broke ass ladies everywhere grin

Then u should have Bleep ur mother too. Animal
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by BabaIbo: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
okwypascal:
So guys please I need help, I brokeup with this gal recently and she still has some of my valuables, especially my books. I have been trying to get it from her but she's saying it's now hers.

Mind you we broke up on peaceful terms, please if you have been in my situation tell me how you got your things back.

Some of my limited edition novels and albums album are at stake here.

Invite her for a date, along the line stylishly take her phone or any valuable that the worth commensurate with your things.

Do as if you want to order for more chills.

Kind of, eh waiter, can you give me an extra bottle of water or wine etc?

If e come, ask him for another thing, as e wan go change am, follow him or her, settle him or her at the bar counter codedly and find a way out.

She will be the one to hand over your things to you peacefully, since her valuable is now in your possession.

But smart guys, dey always retrieve their things no matter what, even if she claim one thing or the other except they decide to free the things

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by nuelyoyo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I hate this mentality. They fücked with mutual consent.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Oracleforce:

By their fruit, you shall know them.
Is your pussy a commodity?

If yes, bring it lemme price
I need to access and test the commodity before buying
I swr olosho dey plenty everywhere

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Myhusband(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You really need changing how your prick controls your brain

as if the guy is the first person to fúck her, why not tell her to return the fúck too. typical feminist

try and meet her elderly ones, exhaust all diplomatic means but if she doesn't adhere then go to police station to report her, they'll invite her and she will be ordered to retrieve it back to you
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Samakus(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Pocochantas is a well known Nairaland evening newspaper cum feminist, no matter how you sugar coat it. cool

She has a good brain inside her skull. I like her reasoning.

If only she was younger..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Will you shut.. She enjoyed it more and besides he must have spent huge dollars on her
Re: How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? by abimic(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
All these kids sef, if you want to let go, let go, if your stuffs are important to you, call or chat her up and request for your things, you would be surprised she would even come drop them. Hear from her first before coming here to seek opinion, but doing such if she finds them valuable, would only further severe your ties with her. Anyway, he that's down fears no fall, it's over, no love lost, just get your things biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.