Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing (23509 Views)

Free Tutorial!!! How To Be Earning Over 200k Monthly Through Digital Marketing.. / Serious People Who Wants To Make Steady Income Through Instagram / 100% Passive Income Through Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2020
[sub][/sub]If you are looking for Multi level marketing schemes or peer to peer platforms , This is not the thread for you .

If you are looking for A Get Rich Quick Scheme, this is not the thread for you .

If you are looking for a business that you will have to be referring people upon people , this is not the thread for you

If you are looking for a fast crypto currency deal or app that pays you for doing nothing , This is not the thread for you .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by deekseen(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2020
OK. Let's see.
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2020
However , if you are looking for a reliable venture that you will work and Earn Good money , then continue on this thread .

If you are looking for a business where you are guaranteed to make money every single month provided you are hardworking , then this is the thread for you

If you are looking for a business where you don’t have to fear any legal repercussion that the police or Efcc will start looking for you , This is the thread for you

If you are looking for a business or side hustle you can easily combine with your 9-5 or your other businesses , then this is the thread for you

If you are yearning for a reliable business model that will not crash or leave you hanging after a while , then you are welcome on board

If you are yearning and craving for financial independence and freedom all these years , then you have seen the Right thread.

Welcome !!!!! wink wink

Below is my own proceeds over the last 7 months . Purely from what I am about to teach you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2020
deekseen:
OK. Let's see.

wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
What is Digital Marketing ?

This is the first major question any one interested in this field would ask . What does Digital marketing mean ?

Digital marketing be defined as the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones ,subway platforms, video games and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services.

Digital marketing techniques such as Search Engines Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Content Automation, E-commerce marketing, Social media marketing, E-mail direct marketing, Display Advertising, E-books etc

It is under Digital Marketing Techniques that AFFILIATE MARKETING IS FOUND*

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by walkingshadow911: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
following
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2020
AFFILIATE MARKETING

Affiliate marketing simply put can be defined as a marketing and advertising process involving digital technologies using tools and setups wherein the products, information and services pertaining to a brand , company or individual are advertised to the consumers and clients in return for a commission on sale/traffic generated .

HOW LEGIT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING

Many would ask “ How legit is Affiliate marketing “ ? To ensure that you don’t feel I am exaggerating or anything , please feel free to google the above topic and how much an average marketer is making .

One of the things you will always remember is the fact that you actually researched and saw how immensely benefitting affiliate marketing is . There is a difference between being told , seeing it yourself and then experiencing it yourself .

To grow and achieve financial independence , you must be able to think for yourself and also educate yourself .

So here’s your first task before I even share my own experience at all, Google

‘ how legit is affiliate marketing ?
‘ how much does a digital marketer make “?
“ How lucrative is digital and affiliate marketing ?

Do that now before continuing the thread wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Welcome Back !!!!

Did you research what I advised you to research , please if you have not done that . Go back and Go and Research it .

It is for your own Good . This thread is not going to give you fish to eat ,you will learn how to go to the river and catch your own fish . That’s the goal .

Now Go back and research those topics .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
IS AFFILIATE MARKETING REALLY FOR ME

Some of the questions that may arise after your research is

“ is Affiliate marketing really for me “ ?
“ I don’t think I have the boldness to market “ ?
“ I am an introvert , can I sustain this ?

Marketing has always been a day to day activity for most of us . Our everyday life is full of instances of marketing . Whether you take affiliate marketing or not , you are already a marketer , the only difference is that you are getting paid for one .

Posting your picture on Social media is a form of
Marketing .

Going out to get stuffs at the market and bargaining with the seller for a lease price is a form of marketing

Telling your friends to listen to a particular song of your Favourite artiste is an act of marketing .

Asking somebody out or giving green light to someone you are interested in is definitely marketing .

If you can do some or all of these things , there’s nothing stopping or hindering you from being a digital or affiliate marketer . As you will later found out , Digital and affiliate marketing are things you can do without even stepping out of your home or if you are a business/9-5 worker , something you can do alongside your daily hustle .

Nothing , I repeat Nothing should and can stop you from making money through digital marketing except yourself . Only you can stop yourself from attaining financial independence through this means .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
My experience with Affiliate and Digital marketing so far

I started Digital marketing around October ending , 2020 . One thing I am going to try and be with you is to be as honest and open as possible .

Been actively involved in music and legal work , I had doubted the efficacy of Digital marketing as a legitimate side hustle and whether I would have the time to actually do it .

Like the opportunity I gave everyone on this thread , I made my research about affiliate and digital marketing and saw that it indeed was very profitable , legitimate and easy to learn .

I spent days and even weeks weighing my options between joining Tradera , doing crypto, ( I won’t mention the third option grin ) or doing digital / affiliate marketing .

In choosing the option I finally went with , there were some factors I considered

1) the one that wouldn’t require my doing referrals upon referrals to sustain my account or make money

2) the one that is totally legitimate and no review in law or order from the CBN can destabilize my business anytime ( this is Nigeria where crazy policies can make one lose all their investments )

3) The one I have little or no risks

4) The One I can make money while sleeping

5) The one I can get paid in both naira and dollars

6) the one I can use the skills learnt for multi purposes

After I considered these factors critically , I asked around once more and made additional physical consultations and I discovered that the ultimate option that fulfilled And complied with my requirements Is DIGITAL/ AFFILIATE MARKETING.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by oyabak2020: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Goat rearing
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

*Soap moaking
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering services

Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.

Chat me up via signature for details

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Dowenship(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Waiting ooo please!
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
I can’t post the links that I used to learn additional research but I can send to You on Request via Email . A video link and then a review by a business analyst on this training .

After the watching the video ( which was almost one hour long ) but because of my determination and yearn for the financial freedom I crave , I used three days to watch the video . 15 mins , 15 mins , then finished it on the third day which was on a weekend.

After the video , I read the unbiased review by a business analyst who registered for the training . He also listed the Pros and Cons .

Upon proper perusal again to be very sure I know what I am doing , I was convinced beyond doubts this was the course I needed and I paid the money for registration

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
After payment , i started the lessons . From the very first video, I knew I made the right decision . The first video prepped us for what is coming

Day One , Day Two , . By Day 6 of the training , I was ready to go and practice all that have been said .

Within two weeks of registration applying all that I have learnt , I made 80k. This was in November , 2020. I was combining this with my 9 - 5 job , dedicating at least 45 mins a day to the learning and practicing . By the end of November , I made a 100k .

I never even believed I could make that much in that short period until I got to the support group of the training and I saw people that earned up to 300k ,500k and even a million naira within a month from digital and affiliate marketing tools and templates Learnt from the training .

If I was told two months ago , there’s a platform I could make a 100k within a month without doing anything illegal , I would have doubted. Not until I experienced it myself .

I don’t really want to bore you with long talks . I believe you have done your research as I said . I will be sharing the video and the training programme review link via email for anyone who is interested .

Just mail me at idsam700@gmail.com to get access to the video and review link

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2020

1 Share

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by deekseen(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Funny enough I ventured into Affiliate Marketing again (for the 4th time) just about a week ago. And I think I can use some help this time.

I will email you for the video.
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
deekseen:
Funny enough I ventured into Affiliate Marketing again (for the 4th time) just about a week ago. And I think I can use some help this time.

I will email you for the video.

Please feel free to mail me .

I tried twice too on my own before I came across the training and I finally decided to get proper knowledge first before delving in again . I have not regretted spending that money on the training.

The first rule is that “ one has to spend money to make money “ . Affiliate and digital marketing has been sweet so far sha grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Suleiman45(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Am in Ibadan how can I met u in person
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Suleiman45(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
my e-mail is ogedabeelivs@ymail.com

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
“ I will tell you how to become rich.To make money , you must invest money ” — Warren Buffett

A lot of us complain about the state of things . Complain about our financial life . Complain about the Economy . Complain about food . Complain about how difficult it is to get a source of income .

What thing we however never do is to “ Take the opportunity when we finally see one “ . Most people miss out on life changing opportunities because they are not ready to invest .

“ oh , I cannot not spend that much money on investing in my self and training myself “ .

“ oh I just want to make quick money only , I don’t want to learn anything “

Poor People look at how much money they are Spending . Rich people look at how much value they are getting ” — Bill Gates

Every Wealthy person in the world today understands the principle of Value .

What am I gaining in the long Run ?
Is this model sustainable ?
Will I get more money if I am consistent and put work into this model ?

Break Free From Fear That has been holding a lot of Nigerians in darkness .

The only way you can attain Financial independence is to “ GET UP AND WORK HARD FOR YOURSELF “.

Your own money will always be different from any other money you are given .

Stop Collecting Fish , Start catching Fishes .

Challenge Yourself and Change your situation by learning and working hard

1 Like

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by AkProsper(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
07:08
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Whatsapp Support Group for Additional information , Clarification or resources you need on the 72 IG training Programme.

Click link in my bio

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by skyscrapper: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Are you on LinkedIn or Facebook?
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fundamental questions about digital /affiliate marketing answered

1 Like

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2020
I am glad people are seeing the light . Derry December loading

Making legit money that will give you peace of mind requires efforts . This is not a free money scheme and I won’t sugarcoat that you will be getting free money from this . But I assure you with this training that You will get far more money than the efforts you put if you follow what the training states .

Please take time to watch the video and read the review . Schedule your time and try as much as possible to watch and read within two days .

Once you are done and ready to commence , message me so I can give you the proper link to follow for payment and to get access to the course .

Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead .

1 Like

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by DANIELKWAME: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Synord:
I am glad people are seeing the light . Derry December loading

Making legit money that will give you peace of mind requires efforts . This is not a free money scheme and I won’t sugarcoat that you will be getting free money from this . But I assure you with this training that You will get far more money than the efforts you put if you follow what the training states .

Please take time to watch the video and read the review . Schedule your time and try as much as possible to watch and read within two days .

Once you are done and ready to commence , message me so I can give you the proper link to follow for payment and to get access to the course .

Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead .

sir have sent email to u but hv not seen response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Am Where I Am Today Because Of Luck" Tony Elumelu Writes On His Success / The Differences Between The IMF And The World Bank / Zenith, Access Want To Acquire Union Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.