Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing (23508 Views)

Free Tutorial!!! How To Be Earning Over 200k Monthly Through Digital Marketing.. / Serious People Who Wants To Make Steady Income Through Instagram / 100% Passive Income Through Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by IhateRetards: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Am interested big boss, email: jonnkih23@gmail.com
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by optimistic1234: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Interested; nnorom.nzenwa@gmail.com
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Ogadijan: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Interested sir, this is my email ogechijovita490@gmail.com
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by walkingshadow911: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
email me walkingshadow37@gmail.com
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by charlie42(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Synord:
What is Digital Marketing ?

This is the first major question any one interested in this field would ask . What does Digital marketing mean ?

Digital marketing be defined as the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones ,subway platforms, video games and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services.

Digital marketing techniques such as Search Engines Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Content Automation, E-commerce marketing, Social media marketing, E-mail direct marketing, Display Advertising, E-books etc

It is under Digital Marketing Techniques that AFFILIATE MARKETING IS FOUND*

kindly share your contact with me.
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by bimbomueeb(m): 3:36am On Jan 02, 2021
Kindly send me a mail on bimbomueeb@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Takeit2017(m): 7:28am On Jan 02, 2021
Interested

Talkwithdavi@gmail.com
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Adaanna(f): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Interested sir, this is my email address anastasiaadaku@gmail.com
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ogadijan:
Interested sir, this is my email
ogechijovita490@gmail.com

Sent
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
charlie42:

kindly share your contact with me.

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Fembleez1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Synord:

I'm already at the stage of getting my Google Certificate on Digital Marketing. Do I still have to take this course or you can just show me how to monetize what I've learned?
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fembleez1:

I'm already at the stage of getting my Google Certificate on Digital Marketing. Do I still have to take this course or you can just show me how to monetize what I've learned?

This course is what the value . You can tell me what you have learnt so far and let me see if you still need this ( you will most likely do ). But send me a message on 09049483747
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Fembleez1(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Synord:

This course is what the value . You can tell me what you have learnt so far and let me see if you still need this ( you will most likely do ). But send me a message on 09049483747

Okay sir.
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2021
Fembleez1:

Okay sir.

Yes I will be expecting

1 Like

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Blazearmani: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
davidson2014ani@gmail.com
well the question is after the training are you just left on your own?
i mean do register under a site that can help look for sales? . or do you find them yourself?
what are the odds that you can actually make money from this?
are all your registrants always this successful?
do i meet need to meet people?
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Blazearmani:
davidson2014ani@gmail.com
well the question is after the training are you just left on your own?
i mean do register under a site that can help look for sales? . or do you find them yourself?
what are the odds that you can actually make money from this?
are all your registrants always this successful?
do i meet need to meet people?

Please message me on 09049483747 (via WhatsApp )
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Makaveli888: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2021
Pls I want to Know how much it will cost me to learn these,And d site you posted can't access it.Really want to go into it
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Makaveli888:
Pls I want to Know how much it will cost me to learn these,And d site you posted can't access it.Really want to go into it

Please send me a message on 09049483747.
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Adaanna:
Interested sir, this is my email address anastasiaadaku@gmail.com

Please message me on 09049483847.
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
bimbomueeb:
Kindly send me a mail on bimbomueeb@yahoo.com

Please do message on 09049483747
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Ogadijan:
Interested sir, this is my email
ogechijovita490@gmail.com

Check your mail
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Pickieox(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Synord:
[sub][/sub]If you are looking for Multi level marketing schemes or peer to peer platforms , This is not the thread for you .

If you are looking for A Get Rich Quick Scheme, this is not the thread for you .

If you are looking for a business that you will have to be referring people upon people , this is not the thread for you

If you are looking for a fast crypto currency deal or app that pays you for doing nothing , This is not the thread for you .

Please mail me ASAP Sir...

pickieox2@gmail.com
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Officialmrdigital@gmail.com
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by meemee(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
Everybody want to teach everyone how to make money through digital marketing but the truth is that those who discover true route to wealth don't waste time teaching it, they simply pursue the vision and the next thing they are in the news as billionaire. If Mark stopped half way through his development to start teaching how to develop Facebook and make money I don't thing we will have so many people around trying to make money simply by teaching how to use Facebook ads and make money. This country is full of teachers and trainers. We want to teach everything but apply nothing, in the end the trainer who simply cannot concentrate on his area of expertise to create more value instead of distract himself and others only end up wasting the time and money of unsuspecting public.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
meemee:
Everybody want to teach everyone how to make money through digital marketing but the truth is that those who discover true route to wealth don't waste time teaching it, they simply pursue the vision and the next thing they are in the news as billionaire. If Mark stopped half way through his development to start teaching how to develop Facebook and make money I don't thing we will have so many people around trying to make money simply by teaching how to use Facebook ads and make money. This country is full of teachers and trainers. We want to teach everything but apply nothing, in the end the trainer who simply cannot concentrate on his area of expertise to create more value instead of distract himself and others only end up wasting the time and money of unsuspecting public.

Good evening . Your assertion isn’t constructive nor supported with unbiased facts . This sounds like something brought up to discourage others from making legit money .

Opinions are subjective .

I doubt you read the thread sir . I am not teaching anything . I am simplifying and explaining what people already do daily “ marketing “.

People impact value in different ways . I don’t have to create Facebook , to make money .Somebody came up with facebook , under this same Facebook, there are staff earning millions , there are marketers earning millions , are you implying every person should go and create their own Facebook because they have the knowledge to .

Have you factored in time , ideology and financial capacity of each individual .

There’s is difference between teaching and empowering . Mark created something and empowered millions with it .

Everybody cannot be mark . The fact you think everybody should be is why youths go into illegit business .

Please there’s enough things to read up on the thread and see the ideology behind this . People will continue to demand financial independence , continue making money from the brilliant ideas others brought .

Whether you are the creator , or the user , the end goal is to make money .

God bless you sir . Have a wonderful day Ahead

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Moura7(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
onyekachiodiba@gmail.com...pls send me the video, thanks alot
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Moura7:
onyekachiodiba@gmail.com...pls send me the video, thanks alot

Please message me on the WhatsApp line on the thread
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Top Five Materials anyone that is

1) interested in traveling out of the shores of this country

2) Interested in getting remote jobs and being paid in dollars

3) pregnant or expecting a child

Must get before 2021 runs out.

https://easymarket.com.ng/top-five-beneficial-online-materials-for-financial-ind/
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2021
IhateRetards:
Am interested big boss, email: jonnkih23@gmail.com

Please message me on 09049483747
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Still up
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
I will be making a progress report henceforth on this thread .feel free to join me
Re: My Experience Making Income Through Digital Marketing by Synord(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zenith, Access Want To Acquire Union Bank / The Differences Between The IMF And The World Bank / Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.