Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn (19929 Views)

PRESS STATEMENT APC Convention: Stakeholders Warn Buni Against Postponement / #JusticeForUwa: UNIBEN Stakeholders Warn Against Planned Protest / "We Will Cut You To Size" - APC Stakeholders Warn Enoidem, Umanah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
I have been telling our leaders that Buhari has failed the north.

But many of them would try to convince me that Buhari is on track.

It's now they're waking up!

It's time to Assemble our own militia to defend Kaduna, kastina and Borno villages.

It's time for counter attack... Not complain!!

Kaduna Abuja high way is not safe including some villages in Kaduna south.

Some villages in kastina has been taken over by Bandits who are busy doing their kidnapping businesses.

Zamfara is not completely safe...

Borno villages are not safe... The government is only interested in the cities.

Our leaders are just waking up from their slumber!!

If we don't stand against Buhari and his government!! We would continue to bleed!!

zombies will hate Arrewa
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Blackdisciple(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arewa Stakeholders Consultative Circle so it's now that you guys woke up from slumber after 10years existence of BH.....

Okay may God help you guys

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Elvictor: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
ablejesus26:

We should understand that its not everyone up north dat supports the failed govt

and mind you they are HUMANS before you term them Northerners they are victims of this evil govt lets not be stiff in showing our sympathy

I have no sympathy to show on those who brought ruins on themselves, they are Northern humans and I respect their right to privacy, there is no evil government anywhere. our Creator endorse governance so Buhari is doing the will of the Almighty, we should support him for third term.
sai Baba

4 Likes

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Exodusontop(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
The security chiefs shouldn't be removed, they are doing well even the president. Na mu ne grin
Omooba77:

https://leadership.ng/killings-in-north-enough-is-enough-arewa-stakeholders-warn/amp/
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by UCHIHAmask: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
ablejesus26:

Mehn dis is not cul you dont make ridicule of such sensitive matter dat affects lives
Dis Country is one and wat ever affects one affect us all
i have never seen a country with Zero Compassion,Sympathy and Love for fellow countrymen like Nigeria

Let Love lead
how can love lead when people hate each other?didn't you just confirm it..
THIS COUNTRY IS NOT ONE,you all should keep living in denial while waiting for this failed nation to miraculously grow skyscrapers of infrastructures and technological development.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Exodusontop(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
I fully support you.
I support his forth term. He is doing well and we like it that way.
Sai baba till 2031 grin
Elvictor:

I have no sympathy to show on those who brought ruins on themselves, they are Northern humans and I respect their right to privacy, there is no evil government anywhere. our Creator endorse governance so Buhari is doing the will of the Almighty, we should support him for third term.
sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Stanzingerzy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
The have killed more than when Jonathan was on power.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Bluntemperor: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Marine54:
North remain irredeemable !
The killings has regious tone ;
We are doing the work of Allah by killing People, according to Abubaker Shekue Boko Haram commander.
Most northern elites Share this sentiment..

You created the monsters around you now you still want other regions to come and pampered you.Nonsence.Unless you change your ways.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by shedy03(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Supan:
Our darling daddy, should be voted for 3rd term sai Baba
Now they know they supported and voted for incompetency.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by ablejesus26(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Elvictor:

sai Baba

You see one issue with this Country is dat the people are bad devoid of love sympathy and good will its not about Hausa,Igbo,or yoruba its not just about religion
its people not having kindness in them
humans are dying and some.are saying they deserve it bcus of wat ever reason
some are playing green and gay sarcasm

if American man Die black life matters
but if their own Country man die as long as no be him tribe or political affiliate d black life no matter be dat

God which kind Country be dis sef why wicked hearted people comr too plenty pass good people for dis country

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Elvictor: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
ablejesus26:

You see one issue with this Country is dat the people are bad devoid of love sympathy and good will its not about Hausa,Igbo,or yoruba its not just about religion
its people not having kindness in them
humans are dying and some.are saying they deserve it bcus of wat ever reason
some are playing green and gay sarcasm

if American man Die black life matters
but if their own Country man die as long as no be him tribe or political affiliate d black life no matter be dat

God which kind Country be dis sef why wicked hearted people comr too plenty pass good people for dis country

you can't give love to those who doesn't want it and you can't pity those who doesn't need your pity, you can't help those who mock your help.
are Northerners complaining about the insecurity?

3 Likes

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
The north is safe please you guys should stop defaming this great administration, can’t you see how they tackled the #endsars protesters? Who told you they are not doing the same in the north . Sai baba jare

3 Likes

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by oguns222: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

It's time to Assemble our own militia to defend Kaduna, kastina and Borno villages.

Some villages in kastina has been taken over by Bandits who are busy doing their kidnapping businesses.

If we don't stand against Buhari and his government!! We would continue to bleed!!

Are you not the one claiming that buhari is the best thing after sliced bread?

It is so sweet to see that your region is the one suffering from the result of buhari's failure today. You are eating the fruit of your wickedness. And may you eat it in full mesure. Amen.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by salt1: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

Buhari is taking us for granted cos we are to soft to him.

I think Arrewa's account has been hacked. How can he dare to speak against his master?

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by foreshore(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by UCHIHAmask: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Elvictor:

I can't give love where there is no love, point of correct there is no love between Southerners and Northerners, North is the safest place in Nigeria take it to the bank.
Nigeria is not united and would never be,it's practically an impossible tasks,we nigerians just have to face the reality,we are too different in religion and culture,coupled with the soar histories we had...
let's go back to the regional system or disintegrate to fully attain our potentials,that's why i don't bash ipob because they seem to be the only ones who have realized that this forced unity is bringing us down..
there is this psyche in average Nigerians, that makes them believe wishing a return to regional system or disintegration is evil,a kind of sin,they see it as anti-peace..
nigeria is failed and crumbling even in it's failure yet youths see no reason to clamour for a change (restructuring,regional goverment system or disintegration)

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Amah70: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arewa stakeholders, to end the killings in the north, tell political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states to RENOUNCE their adoption of sharia criminal laws.

Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Premiumwriter: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Who are they warning exactly? They are the ones killing themselves.

They hold all the juicy positions in government and are responsible for security.

Who are they warning exactly?

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Olarewaju89: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

Buhari is taking us for granted cos we are to soft on him.

Na today... undecided

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Amah70: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
UCHIHAmask:

how can love lead when people hate each other?didn't you just confirm it..
THIS COUNTRY IS NOT ONE,you all should keep living in denial while waiting for this failed nation to miraculously grow skyscrapers of infrastructures and technology development.
Southern Nigerians - mostly Igbos - clutch tight to their landed properties in Abuja and other parts of the northern and SW regions; they pray for a miracle to return to keep one Nigeria peaceful. They want to enjoy life full berekete, but don’t want to care about the ugly future of their generations unborn as quasi slaves in Nigeria.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by AsawanaDgreat: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
Very pathetic

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Hollusilva28(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

No, how can you say that , your brother is really working. especially you that likes posting pictures of good roads , electricity and some other things. clueless

Now you're coming to terms, is not by construction of good roads. We need good security and alleviate poverty from our land

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Vcblinks(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
That is you guys business and I do not give a Bleep,will never feel sorry for you guys cos you guys are not worth it.southerners In the army do not go and fight battle that is not yours.those people know their problem do not go and die foolishly.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by amliftedhigher: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by UCHIHAmask: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amah70:

Southern Nigerians - mostly Igbos - clutch tight to their landed properties in Abuja and other parts of the northern and SW regions; they pray for a miracle to return to keep one Nigeria peaceful. They want to enjoy life full berekete, but don’t want to care about the ugly future of their generations unborn as quasi slaves in Nigeria.
Nigeria might implode,if that happens,then they(southerners,especially igbos) would pay with bloods for failing to see or do the needful...
we talking about a regional system that would make the masses able to hold their government to ball,without any ethnic or religious degradation,we saw it in those years when the Yoruba's protested against awolowo's oppression of his vice akintola just because they felt he wanted to abuse power,if the south was an independent nation with incompetent leaders imagine what changes the continous endsars protest would have brought....
religion and ethnicity is our curse,it's not a blessing as claimed by NTA,what would have happened to corrupt igbo leaders if igboland was an independent nation....
let us negotiate our unity,this one we have is a twisted creation...
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Kaymaxine(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

Fake news!!!
North is peaceful, Borno is the safest state to be.
Buhari till 2023

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Elvictor: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
UCHIHAmask:

Nigeria is not united and would never be,it's practically an impossible tasks,we nigerians just have to face the reality,we are too different in religion and culture,coupled with the soar histories we had...
let's go back to the regional system or disintegrate to fully attain our potentials,that's why i don't bash ipob because they seem to be the only ones who have realized that this forced unity is bringing us down..
there is this psyche in average Nigerians, that makes them believe wishing a return to regional system or disintegration is evil,a kind of sin,they see it as anti-peace..
nigeria is failed and crumbling even in it's failure yet youths see no reason to clamour for a change (restructuring,regional goverment system or disintegration)

everyone knows this but our leaders are acting like the system is perfect, so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Mars16(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:

No offence, with all sincerely I thought you were a bigot but I was wrong. Buhari and his government have failed all and sundry.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Mars16(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Judolisco:
What killings....we don't know which technology they used in doctoring those images of slaughtered farmers in borno... We must all join hands in repelling fake news arewa should be fined 5mn for hate speech
Please I beg you in the name of whatever you serve, don't be insensitive to the plight of those people.

1 Like

Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by shaw2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Power will consume the whole of North.
Re: Killings In North: Enough Is Enough, Arewa Stakeholders Warn by Josywhyte: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
U only talk but no action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Why Buhari Gave Blessings To Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others / 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu / Ganduje Dares Kwankwaso To Enter Kano For His Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.