Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nigerians, Save The Future Of These Brilliant Pupils - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians, Save The Future Of These Brilliant Pupils (412 Views)

School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Save The Future Of These Brilliant Pupils by fmc1(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2020
Good day to all Nigerians and Nairaland.
There is case of 3 pupils born of the same parents from kogi state who just recently dropped out of school.
These children are exceptionally brilliant. There parents are handicap and couldn't continue to sponsor their education.
If there is anyone reading this that can connect me with any ngo or philanthropist who can assist them and get them back to school will be highly appreciated.
I am jobless at the moment, if not I would have helped but I felt what I can do is to write through this great platform for Nigerians for help on thier behalf.
Your response or comments on the way forward will be highly appreciated

Moderator, please, forward it to front page .
Re: Nigerians, Save The Future Of These Brilliant Pupils by Hannania(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerians, Save The Future Of These Brilliant Pupils by NairalandSARS: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Brilliant in what sense?
What is their IQ?
Re: Nigerians, Save The Future Of These Brilliant Pupils by fmc1(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2020
]Brilliant in what sense?
What is their IQ

I am talking about acedemic performance
Re: Nigerians, Save The Future Of These Brilliant Pupils by reign2013(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2020
The Bridge E- Mentoring Programme
One-year psycho-social support for every secondary school graduate/ new higher institution student.

Since the turn of the 21st century, the average age of secondary school graduates has reduced to 15-16 years!
Are you concern about the survival of your beloved, fragile son/daughter in the turbulent ocean of tertiary institutions?
Are you worry how he/she will cope with the newly found freedom amidst the tons of hormonal demands, identity crises and peer pressure?
Worry not!
The Bridge mentoring platform is the answer! With our Proven, Convenient, Dynamic and Technology Driven Solution we will help take care of your concerns as a parent and give your Fresh Tertiary Institution child all the necessary guide!
Testimonies of Some Pioneering Mentees!!!
• “My purpose in life and objective on campus was clarified in the life objective session of the bridge. That idea helps me to simplify my day to day activities on campus. I am doing very well in my academic work and I am happy with what I am becoming daily.”- Joseph Choji

• “I overcame a major threat and harassment by cult guys through my adherence to the simple counsel, change your mode of dressing and be more involved in Christian fellowship on campus that I got through my interaction with my the bridge mentor.” Ene Godwin

• “My C.G.P.A has started improving since I learnt the academic work strategy from the bridge e- mentoring forum.”- Geoffrey Andrew

• “The who is your friend session of the bridge mentoring program saved me from being a prey of my bad hostel mates. Maybe I would have become a drug addict and be expelled from school like them.”- Joseph Akpan

• “ I build my Confidence level as a person from what I learnt from the bridge mentoring class. I can now say No to negative advise without feeling bad” – Aisha Musa

Our Team
Our team of mentors is comprised of trusted personalities among which are clergies, Psychologists, Guidance Counselors, Sociologists, Teachers, Entrepreneurs and other professionals.

How to Enroll Your Ward into The Bridge (e-Mentoring) Platform:
Log into our website: www.mindscopeconsultancy.com.ng Fill and submit your child’s bio- data: child name, Gender, Date of Birth, Desired Tertiary institution and career choice.

Re: Nigerians, Save The Future Of These Brilliant Pupils by fmc1(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2020
reign2013:
One-year psycho-social support for every secondary school graduate/ new higher institution student.

Since the turn of the 21st century, the average age of secondary school graduates has reduced to 15-16 years!
Are you concern about the survival of your beloved, fragile son/daughter in the turbulent ocean of tertiary institutions?
Are you worry how he/she will cope with the newly found freedom amidst the tons of hormonal demands, identity crises and peer pressure?
Worry not!
The Bridge mentoring platform is the answer! With our Proven, Convenient, Dynamic and Technology Driven Solution we will help take care of your concerns as a parent and give your Fresh Tertiary Institution child all the necessary guide!
• “My purpose in life and objective on campus was clarified in the life objective session of the bridge. That idea helps me to simplify my day to day activities on campus. I am doing very well in my academic work and I am happy with what I am becoming daily.”- Joseph Choji

• “I overcame a major threat and harassment by cult guys through my adherence to the simple counsel, change your mode of dressing and be more involved in Christian fellowship on campus that I got through my interaction with my the bridge mentor.” Ene Godwin

• “My C.G.P.A has started improving since I learnt the academic work strategy from the bridge e- mentoring forum.”- Geoffrey Andrew

• “The who is your friend session of the bridge mentoring program saved me from being a prey of my bad hostel mates. Maybe I would have become a drug addict and be expelled from school like them.”- Joseph Akpan

• “ I build my Confidence level as a person from what I learnt from the bridge mentoring class. I can now say No to negative advise without feeling bad” – Aisha Musa

Our Team
Our team of mentors is comprised of trusted personalities among which are clergies, Psychologists, Guidance Counselors, Sociologists, Teachers, Entrepreneurs and other professionals.

Log into our website: www.mindscopeconsultancy.com.ng Fill and submit your child’s bio- data: child name, Gender, Date of Birth, Desired Tertiary institution and career choice.
Re: Nigerians, Save The Future Of These Brilliant Pupils by fmc1(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2020
reign2013:

Worry not!

Our Team

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Udemy Online Course Platform. Job Outlook / When Will The Jamb Exam End? / About Juli-owens Private School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.