Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:02 PM

Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB (19077 Views)

Kashim Shettima And Muhammadu Buhari At Governor Zulum's Son's Wedding (Photos) / Lagos Explosion Targeted At Igbos - IPOB / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by MyopicMods: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2020
Over 24-hours after an explosive device was detonated at the Christian Universal Church Incorporated located on No. 25 Azikiwe Road, Mile 3, Diobu in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Governor Nyesom Wike, has yet to make any statement on the incident.

The church, also known as God’s Power House, is believed to be owned by the governor’s father, even as the police fingered members of the Indigenous People of Biafra for the attack.

As of the time of filing this report on Monday, neither Wike, nor any government official had reacted to the attack on the church.

Residents of Azikiwe and adjoining streets expressed fears that the state government might impose a curfew on the area as a result of the attack.

Meanwhile, the Chairman of the Diobu Vigilante, Prince Amatari, has alleged that Saturday’s attack on the church was targeted at Wike.

Amatari, who spoke on a live radio programme on Classic FM, 91.9 in Port Harcourt on Monday and monitored by our correspondent, corroborated the position of the spokesman for the state police command, Nnamdi Omoni, that IPOB members might have masterminded the attack.

He stated, “There was a burial in Diobu that same Saturday and the attention of the Diobu Vigilante was drawn to ensure that visitors, who came for the burial, go home safe and secure, which we did.

“This (explosion) funny incident played out after the burial. So, the rumour that it was IPOB that carried out the attack could be true because, the governor has been under attack from IPOB members.

“I remember vividly during the #EndSARS protests that the IPOB boss (Nnamdi Kanu) made offers to anyone, who could bring the governor’s head. They even went after the vigilantes and gave specific instructions that the vigilantes, who saved police stations, should also be killed.

“But my greatest joy is that God is bigger than them. So, what played out is a target on the governor and it is related to the IPOB. Since then, threats are still coming to Diobu on how they will still burn down police stations.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/wike-keeps-mum-as-vigilante-chair-says-church-explosion-targeted-at-gov/%3famp=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2020
If Wike like let him allow animals or Igbos turn his state to second borno state..

Someone who sits on Radio station to Incite others will go any length to unleash violence on peaceful people..

Finally whosoever that is Fingering IPOB should stop it...

Ipob done turn to toto that people now fingers it anyhow.....grin

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by madmohamed(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2020
MyopicMods:
Over 24-hours after an explosive device was detonated at the Christian Universal Church Incorporated located on No. 25 Azikiwe Road, Mile 3, Diobu in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Governor Nyesom Wike, has yet to make any statement on the incident.

The church, also known as God’s Power House, is believed to be owned by the governor’s father, even as the police fingered members of the Indigenous People of Biafra for the attack.

As of the time of filing this report on Monday, neither Wike, nor any government official had reacted to the attack on the church.

Residents of Azikiwe and adjoining streets expressed fears that the state government might impose a curfew on the area as a result of the attack.

Meanwhile, the Chairman of the Diobu Vigilante, Prince Amatari, has alleged that Saturday’s attack on the church was targeted at Wike.

Amatari, who spoke on a live radio programme on Classic FM, 91.9 in Port Harcourt on Monday and monitored by our correspondent, corroborated the position of the spokesman for the state police command, Nnamdi Omoni, that IPOB members might have masterminded the attack.

He stated, “There was a burial in Diobu that same Saturday and the attention of the Diobu Vigilante was drawn to ensure that visitors, who came for the burial, go home safe and secure, which we did.

“This (explosion) funny incident played out after the burial. So, the rumour that it was IPOB that carried out the attack could be true because, the governor has been under attack from IPOB members.

“I remember vividly during the #EndSARS protests that the IPOB boss (Nnamdi Kanu) made offers to anyone, who could bring the governor’s head. They even went after the vigilantes and gave specific instructions that the vigilantes, who saved police stations, should also be killed.

“But my greatest joy is that God is bigger than them. So, what played out is a target on the governor and it is related to the IPOB. Since then, threats are still coming to Diobu on how they will still burn down police stations.”

https://punchng.com/wike-keeps-mum-as-vigilante-chair-says-church-explosion-targeted-at-gov/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0Tlm-X2A-xuRvL5aB72I4lrciTNA3LjKex_8Czuc4vH7wmAJ03e-UUsb8#Echobox=1606803022

sometimes I don't understand Nigeria and how it works i ones travel to Kaduna for official duties my greatest surprised is to see Aliwa house writing in bold text whit their FRAG and Got of arm no body say something about it. But when I call my self Biafra they will send army to kill me. Something most be done about this if not we have a coward as a governors they could have build Biafra house whit Biafra FRAG and stand by their actions. Avery day we hire aliwa youth aliwa elders aliwa this and that. This nonsense most stop.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by AlexBells(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Wike should be careful before he adds insurgency to the numerous violence already in Rivers, cultists plus insurgency will be a disastrous synergy. He have created problems he will spend the rest of his time in power fixing idiotic leaders are the biggest form of danger in any society. Look at the Monster Wike Made, the blood of the innocent crying for vengeance

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Elvictor: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2020
the good people of Rivers State have no business with Wike and IPOB fight, is a family quarrel.

16 Likes

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Pierocash(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
So wike sits in church building that will make them attack him? Thugnor governor wike and his men should keep deceiving themselves with tales by moonlight.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by helinues: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
sad
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by giftedben: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
IPOB do not bomb

IPOB do not carry gun

IPOB only flog those who have wronged the Indigenous People of Biafra.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Justice35: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lolzzzz vigilantes have become FBI intelligent agency fingering ipob up and down....clowns!

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by MadamExcellency: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:
If Wike like let him allow animals or Igbos turn his state to second borno state..

Someone who sits on Radio station to Incite others will go any length to unleash violence on peaceful people..

Let the Governor continue killing the IPOB until the only choice left for them becomes violence.

34 Likes

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by IJOBA2: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
EZENWA NWAIKE IS A FUNNY MAN grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Let the Governor continue killing the IPOB until the only choice left for them becomes violence.

Did the Governor just go about killing Igbos?

Is it same Ipob members that goes about creating problems they can't solve?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Bigflamie(m): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wike is behind the bombing, he planned it all just to blame IPOB in order to justify what he did to innocent people of Obigbo, but he will not go Scot free for his atrocities.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Bigflamie(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You've started your senseless ranting again on this thread. I won't be surprised if you make more than ten comments on this first page.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bigflamie:

You've started your senseless ranting again on this thread. I won't be surprised if you make more than ten comments on this first page.

I detest terrrorism and ipob as a terrorist organisation must be given same treatment as BH else they turn here to somalia.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bigflamie:
Wike is behind the bombing, he planned it all just to blame IPOB in order to justify what he did to innocent people of Obigbo, but he will not go Scot free for his atrocities.

Leave obigbo out of this and condemn the terrorist attack by ipob.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by MadamExcellency: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

EndSars hoodlums were not IPOB members.

Wike tagged Eleme Youth leader who isn't even Igbo IPOB leader and place N50 million bounty on him.

Governor Umahi called Sen. Pius Anyim and frm Gov. Sam Egbu IPOB leaders in Ebonyi State.

What does this teach you. Give a dog a bad name in order to kill it.

Be wise

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
MadamExcellency:

EndSars hoodlums were not IPOB members.

Wike tagged Eleme Youth leader who isn't even Igbo IPOB leader and place N50 million bounty on him.

Governor Umahi called Sen. Pius Anyim and frm Gov. Sam Egbu IPOB leaders in Ebonyi State.

What does this teach you. Give a dog a bad name in order to kill it.

Be wise

I thought ipob also ogoni people

or is kanu ipob now only igbo??

1 Like

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Bkayyy: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lol.
History about to repeat itself.
Humans never learn

3 Likes

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by AlexBells(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bkayyy:
Lol.
History about to repeat itself.
Humans never learn
There is nothing history there, what is happening now had never happened unless you wish to rewrite history, unless you'd day history is about to have a payback

4 Likes

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Arewa247(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
madmohamed:
sometimes I don't understand Nigeria and how it works i ones travel to Kaduna for official duties my greatest surprised is to see Aliwa house writing in bold text whit their FRAG and Got of arm no body say something about it. But when I call my self Biafra they will send army to kill me. Something most be done about this if not we have a coward as a governors they could have build Biafra house whit Biafra FRAG and stand by their actions. Avery day we hire aliwa youth aliwa elders aliwa this and that. This nonsense most stop.
you dont actually know the meaning of arewa that is why you keep on fooling your self.

7 Likes

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Bkayyy: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:

There is nothing history there, what is happening now had never happened unless you wish to rewrite history, unless you'd day history is about to have a payback
I have nothing else to say to you before some ignoramuses will read different meaning into my words.
The funny thing here is that Wike is confused at the moment. He doesn't know who is pursuing him because he has so many enemies and have stepped on lots of toes in recent months.
Its just funny watching this as soap opera

11 Likes

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by ATEAMS: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
: Nawao
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Perfectsouth(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
I know it will boil down to this..
I know you guys can't kill Us all, same goes for buhari and his cohort..
Wike is just looking for an avenue to kill more people in the name of ipod...
I wonder how all these people sleep at night..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by crestedaguiyi: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
na so.

somebody should tell wike that he can not escape the consequence of obigbo massacre.

All this drammer to whip up sentiments will not help him.

A bomb targeted at you will be released when you are there not at night and it will not even be IED.

IPOB has never been seen with any such weapon in place.

coward mini hitler

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
na wa

Well terrorist groups take responsibility for their attacks so lets wait for Ipob

pointing accusing fingers is being petty

if This is the handiwork of Ipob then dey should be given the proper medicine
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Children
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by IamWonderful: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Just as expected, baby factory people filled with hatred, anger and delusion, evil and bitterness is their middle name

2 Likes

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by AlexBells(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bkayyy:

I have nothing else to say to you before some ignoramuses will read different meaning into my words.
The funny thing here is that Wike is confused at the moment. He doesn't know who is pursuing him because he has so many enemies and have stepped on lots of toes in recent months.
Its just funny watching this as soap opera
No I was thinking like some lots you want to say there will be a repeat of the abandoned property saga cause I was going to say, it could be a payback for that especially now Igbos may not see the Ikwerres as one of them, because more reason the abandoned property was possible because we somehow saw PH as part of us but now, the music is going to change,

6 Likes

Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by Gwagone: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
undecided
Re: Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB by positivelord: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
The whole thing sound funny and shallow....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha / Don't Protest Or Rally In My Name — Igboho Warns From Beninese Prison / Segun Ajibola: Average Nigerian Can Feed With ₦500, Naira Still Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.