Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

An Open Response To Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim Over His Letter To Gov. David Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Response To Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim Over His Letter To Gov. David Umahi (321 Views)

2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / EFCC Questions Pius Anyim Over ₦750 Million Fraud / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Response To Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim Over His Letter To Gov. David Umahi by MACEO(f): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
AN OPEN RESPONSE TO SENATOR ANYIM PIUS ANYIM OVER HIS LETTER TO THE WONDER WORKING GOVERNOR OF EBONYI STATE (ENGR. CHIEF DAVID N. UMAHI)

CC;

1. The President, Federal Republic of Nigeria

2. Inspector General of Police

3. Director General, State Security Services

4. Chief of Defence Staff

MY RESPONSE

WHY ANYIM? MUST YOU ALWAYS FIGHT EVERY EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF EBONYI STATE....?

I ought not to have responded to the open insult/assault on our dear wonder working Governor by no other person than you "Sen. Anyim "A known serial fighter and distractor of every Government since the creation of Ebonyi State but for posterity sake.

It is rather funny and I'm surprised you can allow your Name on that ill fated letter/document which falls standard of any form of letter from a man who has once held the office of the President of the Senate and Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

It is more ridiculous that you can allow yourself to be used to concote stories of Rev. Ononye, Prof. Odoh and Charles Otu just to score a cheap political goal and undermine a Godsent Man, anointed for the BLESSING AND LIBERATION of Ebonyi State.

Let me tell you Sir, that I live here in Abakaliki and Edda, thus Ebonyians know the truth as we know who did what.

I want you to note as follows;

1. That your antics of fighting every elected Governor of our state is known to us and cannot work this time as Ebonyians are wiser. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

2. That the BLOOD of innocent Ebonyians you and Senator Sam Egwu wasted in 2002/2003 is still crying for justice and we will not allow such again.

3. That for your information, Engr. David Nweze Umahi was already a complete and successful Man prior to 2015 election as he had excelled in the business world, was a one time State Chairman of the then ruling party and Incumbent Deputy Governor of dear State before 2014/2015.

4. That it beats my imagination that after you held our common patrimony hostage for years as you collected FUNDS made for the people's project, collected assorted brand new cars from the state government, you suddenly realised that all is not well.
WHO IS FOOLING WHO?

5. That I challenge you to make public your developmental contribution to our dear State having held many highly placed offices in this nation.

6. That instead of coming to unleash terrorism/violence on Ebonyians, it is better for you to go and answer for how you looted FUNDS meant for the Centenary City in Abuja.

It is on this note that I wish you to as a matter of urgency;

A. Stop forthwith, any form of insult/assault on the Executive Governor of our dear State.

B. Allow us enjoy the peace and tranquility we have here in Ebonyi State.

C. Display your scorecard for Ebonyians to see.

Senator Anyim it may interest you as well to know as follows;

I. That in the history of Ebonyi State, we have never seen a Workaholic Governor as Dave who as a Governor has transformed the State Capital "Abakaliki" to one of the best in Nigeria.
We're no longer been used as a jest point.

II. That the Flyover Bridges across the State was conceived and constructed by Akubaraoha/ FGN led by our dear President.

III. That Engr. Apostle DNU has made it possible through CEMENT TECHNOLOGY that nearly all the major villages in Ebonyi State are now motorable.

IV. That the transformation and relocation of the International Market was made possible by Engr. David Umahi.

V. That a visit to the new Government House constructed by the people's Apostle will help teach you some sense.

VI. That the Street Lights we are enjoying in parts of Ebonyi State was made available by Governor Umahi.

And so many other GIANT STRIDES.

As a young Ebonyian, I want you to understand clearly that never again shall we allow you use the BLOOD of Eboyians to satisfy you political urge.

I know that the same way you deceived most of us in 2002/2003 and abandoned us when it mattered most in the name of Abuja Group is the same FRAUD you have come to perpetuate again but unfortunately we know it thus you have FAILED even before you started.

You're resident in Abuja and hardly visits home, so allow us some peace here.

Thanks and God Bless My Governor...Our Governor...The Father of the State!

God Bless Ebonyi State and Nigeria.

It Is Well, To God Be The Glory.

Yours,

Comrade Okenwa Nnachi Uka JP.
Nguzu Edda
Afikpo South LGA
Ebonyi State

Re: An Open Response To Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim Over His Letter To Gov. David Umahi by RedPanthar: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
You are very stvpid for attacking Pius Anyim. A very peaceful man. Full
Re: An Open Response To Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim Over His Letter To Gov. David Umahi by PapaBaby: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Meanwhile Gov Umahi wants to return to PDP.
Seems Umahi just realised what happened to Akpabio would be child's play compared to what is likely to happen to him if he remained in APC.

Re: An Open Response To Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim Over His Letter To Gov. David Umahi by Simplehuman: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Funny
Re: An Open Response To Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim Over His Letter To Gov. David Umahi by Kosoco(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Op what about the Street Dinner? Lol..... Anyim responded to Attack on his person and you are doing political errand... Nawah meanwhile you hv made any Valid point....
Re: An Open Response To Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim Over His Letter To Gov. David Umahi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kosoco:
Op what about the Street Dinner? Lol..... Anyim responded to Attack on his person and you are doing political errand... Nawah meanwhile you hv made any Valid point....

Ayim knows what he talking about. Any politician in Nigeria, who is in a high position of authority today is surely an occultist and sacrifices blood. Why do you think almost every election is filled with blood spilling ??. These governors will go to Church and Mosques. Infact most of the Christian governors are close to the big GOs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gas Conversion: FG Makes U-turn, Says Vehicle Owners To Pay N250,000 / Impeachment Bid: Nigerians Will Hold National Assembly Responsible - NDF / Refugees: Zulum Meet 5,000 Families In Chadian Community, Share N50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.