Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Drake Contributes To Grammy Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Contributes To Grammy Awards (362 Views)

Wizkid Finally Reacts To Grammy Loss, Congratulates Angelique Kidjo / Naomi Campbell Writes Open Letter To Grammy Awards After Burna Boy’s Loss / Timaya Nominated For Grammy Awards For “Avrekedabra”, Morgan Heritage’s Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Contributes To Grammy Awards by Cvwriter1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Most times celebrities come out to complain when things doesn't go their way. And I observed it's a stepping stone to greater heights. For instance, 4 years ago Burna Boy went on stage to complain and ask why he is not getting Awards, even after a successful year in the music industry. Today he is twice as tall.

I think Drake is eyeing something bigger than Grammy because I'm a big fan of Drake.

Re: Drake Contributes To Grammy Awards by Theboy21: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Cvwriter1:
Most times celebrities come out to complain when things doesn't go their way. And I observed it's a stepping stone to greater heights. For instance, 4 years ago Burna Boy went on stage to complain and ask why he is not getting Awards, even after a successful year in the music industry. Today he is twice as tall.

I think Drake is eyeing something bigger than Grammy because I'm a big fan of Drake.
Grammy is something else, how can someone explain why one of the best if not the best album #After Hours by The Weeknd couldn't get a single nomination after topping the charts for weeks and months, Grammy is a joke cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Drake Contributes To Grammy Awards by Cvwriter1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Theboy21:
Grammy is something else, how can someone explain why one of the best if not the best album #After Hours by The Weeknd couldn't get a single nomination after topping the charts for weeks and months, Grammy is a joke cheesy cheesy cheesy

The Album is very nice and other good Albums like Anniversary Album by Tyson

1 Like

Re: Drake Contributes To Grammy Awards by Theboy21: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Cvwriter1:

The Album is very nice and other good Albums like Anniversary Album by Tyson
Yea that's true
Re: Drake Contributes To Grammy Awards by Superpower(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Theboy21:
The Grammy's have nothing to do with charts.If you go through nomination list you will notice a lot of unknowns were nominated.
Re: Drake Contributes To Grammy Awards by Theboy21: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Superpower:
The Grammy's have nothing to do with charts.If you go through nomination list you will notice a lot of unknowns were nominated.
Yea i know that, but if you had listen to the album you will agree that it deserves a nomination "Blinding Lights and Heartless" are hit songs from the album...Grammy interim CEO stated that he was surprised about the snub
Re: Drake Contributes To Grammy Awards by Superpower(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Theboy21:
Yea i know that, but if you had listen to the album you will agree that it deserves a nomination "Blinding Lights and Heartless" are hit songs from the album...Grammy interim CEO stated that he was surprised about the snub
Though I am not a fan.I was shocked too.It seems like something happened behind the scene that we are not aware of.

1 Like

Re: Drake Contributes To Grammy Awards by Superpower(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Drake is such a hypocrite.He has been winning Bet awards and soul train awards for years and he doesn't even attend.Why is he talking about starting a new award show when there are already black award shows that celebrate him but he doesn't support.
Re: Drake Contributes To Grammy Awards by Theboy21: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Superpower:
Though I am not a fan.I was shocked too.It seems like something happened behind the scene that we are not aware of.
There was a rumor that The Weeknd was invited to perform live at Superbowl and at the Grammys at same week, it seems Grammys decide to cancel his performance and nominations at the same time...Abel told them already that they own him, his fans an apology...

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Not Planning To Marry Soon, Not Romancing Anyone ― Aide / See How Davido Celebrate After B£ating Up Burnaboy In Ghana Night Club Video / This Is Surely The Baddest Zubby Michael's Movie Of 2021 So Far!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.