Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Let's Design Your Mobile App And Website All Types, Local And International - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Design Your Mobile App And Website All Types, Local And International (268 Views)

What You Need To Know About Changera Virtual Card And International Transfer / First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards / Which Nigerian Bank Is Best For Local And International Transaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Design Your Mobile App And Website All Types, Local And International by Globng(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
Helll boss, let's design your awesome bank, loan, courier etc website..

We build all type of site just contact us and ask for a demo.

For 1month free hosting check out "href="https://Naijaever.com

Our contact number is 0.90.49491827
Re: Let's Design Your Mobile App And Website All Types, Local And International by Globng(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2020
Hello, hope this meet you well my name is owolabi famously know as bloggeryanke ceo and Founder to https://naijaever.com ( a web hosting company in Africa)

I design and develop all types of website, ecommerce, bank, investment just name.it..

Fastest way to reach me is via WhatsApp cos am 24hurs online.

0-9-0-4-9-4-9-1-8-2-7

You can always call me as well.

We are the brain behind the famous

"Kuda bank mobile app"
"KUDA BANK WEBSITE"

"SPAKLE BANK MOBILE APP"

We also did lots of UI design for famous mobile app companies.
Re: Let's Design Your Mobile App And Website All Types, Local And International by Globng(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lets get started

Re: Let's Design Your Mobile App And Website All Types, Local And International by Blogyanke(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Let's Design Your Mobile App And Website All Types, Local And International by Blogyanke(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
X
Re: Let's Design Your Mobile App And Website All Types, Local And International by Blogyanke(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
xx
Re: Let's Design Your Mobile App And Website All Types, Local And International by Blogyanke(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2020
Contact us
Re: Let's Design Your Mobile App And Website All Types, Local And International by Thenaijaever(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
We dey
Re: Let's Design Your Mobile App And Website All Types, Local And International by Thenaijaever(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Solar Accessories Here / Earn Money While You Sleep / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.