Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy (2481 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / My Husband Subjects Me To Marathon Sex For Ritual, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by Skypeaceconsult: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Greetings All....Mature Advice please

I'm married 2015 with two daughters. We are holding on and praying for a baby boy but we don't know the peak period to have sex . We have chatted together . Doc. In the House Advice!

1 Like

Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by piippa(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
I'm not a doctor ooo but I know that Male children are determined by the Man and not the woman because the man is responsible for the donation of the Y chromosome. But I feel you can enhance you sperm motility by eating fruits like Banana, walnuts and other sperm boosting fruits or vegetables. Then during that period abstain from sex then you can then have sex during her ovulation period. I just feel if you have multiple sex before ovulation period there might be very few Y chromosomes that can't stand a chance with the X. This is just a suggestion ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by GoldCircle: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nothing we no go see for NL

1 Like

Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by grandlexuz(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
The goal should always be to have a healthy baby. That said there is nothing wrong in aspiring for a gender of preference. Whilst nothing can guarantee 100 % the type of gender you get somethings can go a long way to better your chances to your prefered direction.

Research point to different factors to help bring a boy.

Having a high potassium and high sodium intake is associated with having a boy. Foods rich in potassium include bananas and yams. You can always get sodium from salt. Becareful though cos plenty of salt causes a raised BP.

You have intercourse as close to the ovulation as possible, because male sperm is the faster than female sperm. The male sperm is thought to be faster but weak. If you ejaculate close enough to ovulation chances are it will swim faster and do the job before it quickly dies off. The female sperm is slower but steady.

You have loose underwear (man) – tighter underwear favours the survival of more resilient female sperm. So endeavour to wear boxers that are loose putting the scrotum within prefered temperatures that doesnt kill the weak male sperms.

Let the woman orgasm before the man. During female orgasm, there is an alkaline secretion released into the vagina. This increases the survival of male sperm.

You need to have a high sperm count as well.

There is also deeep penetration. Dropping the sperms deep inside will favour the weak but fast male sperm getting to the egg even faster. Some positions favour a deep penetration. Doggy style lets your ting ting go deep inside.

6 Likes

Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by grandlexuz(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
GoldCircle:
Nothing we no go see for NL

There is nothing wrong with his question. Like he said the matured minds only. You clearly are not matured enough, go drink milk.

7 Likes

Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by djon78(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Skypeaceconsult:

I'm married 2015 with two daughters. We are holding on and praying for a baby boy but we don't know the peak period to have sex . We have chatted together . Doc. In the House Advice!

God gives children but the part you will play is;

You must know your wife's ovulation period, the exact time the eggs drop into her ovaries. Then once you are sure, you have intercourse with her that period. There are 90percent chance of her conceiving a male child

The science behind it is that the y chromosomes that form male child swims fast after ejaculation. While the x chromosomes that gives female is a slow swimmer.
So when the man ejaculates and there is an egg present the fast swimmer y chromosomes fertilizes the egg, a male child is formed.
But when the x chromosomes swims fast and finds no egg, it dies quickly because it has short span, but the female forming x chromosomes is a slow swimmer so it takes it's time and can be in the woman for up to three days. So when the egg drops the y chromosomes slow swimmer will be there waiting to fertilize the egg thereby a female child is formed.

So couples must learn and calculate the exact time ovulation starts.
Have intercourse with in that period, a male child is formed.

There was a couple that had 4 girls.
They were always quarrelling and fighting
A senior colleague of mine who taught me about this.
Instructed them.
They later had two boys after

Many couples even some women don't know there ovulation starting period.

3 Likes

Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
djon78:

Swears, I'm on this table, don't know mine too, will try to find out before getting married.
Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by Skypeaceconsult: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
piippa:
I'm not a doctor ooo but I know that Male children are determined by the Man and not the woman because the man is responsible for the donation of the Y chromosome. But I feel you can enhance you sperm motility by eating fruits like Banana, walnuts and other sperm boosting fruits or vegetables. Then during that period abstain from sex then you can then have sex during her ovulation period. I just feel if you have multiple sex before ovulation period there might be very few Y chromosomes that can't stand a chance with the X. This is just a suggestion ooo.
thank so much....I appreciate your contribution
Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by Skypeaceconsult: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
grandlexuz:

The goal should always be to have a healthy baby. That said there is nothing wrong in aspiring for a gender of preference. Whilst nothing can guarantee 100 % the type of gender you get somethings can go a long way to better your chances to your prefered direction.

Research point to different factors to help bring a boy.

Having a high potassium and high sodium intake is associated with having a boy. Foods rich in potassium include bananas and yams. You can always get sodium from salt. Becareful though cos plenty of salt causes a raised BP.

You have intercourse as close to the ovulation as possible, because male sperm is the faster than female sperm. The male sperm is thought to be faster but weak. If you ejaculate close enough to ovulation chances are it will swim faster and do the job before it quickly dies off. The female sperm is slower but steady.

You have loose underwear (man) – tighter underwear favours the survival of more resilient female sperm. So endeavour to wear boxers that are loose putting the scrotum within prefered temperatures that doesnt kill the weak male sperms.

Let the woman orgasm before the man. During female orgasm, there is an alkaline secretion released into the vagina. This increases the survival of male sperm.

You need to have a high sperm count as well.

There is also deeep penetration. Dropping the sperms deep inside will favour the weak but fast male sperm getting to the egg even faster. Some positions favour a deep penetration. Doggy style lets your ting ting go deep inside.
Thanks....We do have doggy style sometimes for deep penetrations. I have also tried eating various fruits but most especially banana, groundnuts, Cashew nuts and others. But I wear tight boxers always to work and at home. Met Doc who have chatted us as well.
Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by Quirekoon: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
No such time.
Lol
Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by grandlexuz(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Skypeaceconsult:
Thanks....We do have doggy style sometimes for deep penetrations. I have also tried eating various fruits but most especially banana, groundnuts, Cashew nuts and others. But I wear tight boxers always to work and at home. Met Doc who have chatted us as well.

Those are perfect fruits for both a healthy heart and sperms production. You will have to get loose boxers for the time being. A mix of all these small things will go a long way to make a difference.
Please when a son finally comes March 26, 2002 don't name him Buhari or Jonathan oh..Lol All the best

Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by Skypeaceconsult: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
To All family men....Sex is Totally a work without remuneration in this trying time.

2 Likes

Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by djon78(m): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Pa3cia:

Swears, I'm on this table, don't know mine too, will try to find out before getting married.
Thanks for sharing.

Sure
It's very important you know it

1 Like

Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by Iceyjayz: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Who go marry that USELESS girl? cheesy
Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by ogbright: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2020
Google Chinese gender chart to determine the month you should have sex to produce a boy. With prayer and patienve, it works.
Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by BigDick70inch(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2020
Pa3cia:

Thanks for sharing.

Hahahaha..

Good morning lady Barcelona........
Bet....u got yo ass gummed and yo eyes glued to yo chair and t.v respectively throughout the match yesterday??........

Well......I guess u know why barca/Messi ain't worth the hype against Ronaldo now

Now be a LIVEROOOL fan and stop getting shocking unnecessary heart break anymore.....but if you insist then still lot of premium tears for barca dis season........

Jux doesn't wanna renege on my promise to find u after the match u know............... cheesy

Ndo/Pele....
Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Hahahaha..

Good morning lady Barcelona........
Bet....u got yo ass gummed and yo eyes glued to yo chair and t.v respectively throughout the match yesterday??........

Well......I guess u know why barca/Messi ain't worth the hype against Ronaldo now

Now be a LIVEROOOL fan and stop getting shocking unnecessary heart break anymore.....but if you insist then still lot of premium tears for barca dis season........

Jux doesn't wanna renege on my promise to find u after the match u know............... cheesy

Ndo/Pele....
Pls shift.
Loosing is part of the game.
Case closed!
Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by BigDick70inch(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2020
Pa3cia:

Pls shift.
Loosing is part of the game.
Case closed!

Chai!!!!funny u.....
But.....then u wud have taunted me me so much if barca had won,right??
Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by ibechris(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Skypeaceconsult:

I equally got married same period with u and had two girls and we just wanted 3 children and u know what exactly we needed to say good bye to child bearing, so my wife opted for sex tracking.

That was in February of this year,we saw the doctor a(gyno) and he helped us to track the pregnancy with surprising precision and last month being November, I and my wife welcome our only son who weighed about 4point.
We thank God and thank God for science. And I thank God for giving my wife that idea which led us to the doctor.

U may try it as well,but it is usually 50/50 chances.

I wish u and ur wife the best of luck.
Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by Howyeh(f): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Interestingly interesting!
djon78:

God gives children but the part you will play is;

You must know your wife's ovulation period, the exact time the eggs drop into her ovaries. Then once you are sure, you have intercourse with her that period. There are 90percent chance of her conceiving a male child

The science behind it is that the y chromosomes that form male child swims fast after ejaculation. While the x chromosomes that gives female is a slow swimmer.
So when the man ejaculates and there is an egg present the fast swimmer y chromosomes fertilizes the egg, a male child is formed.
But when the x chromosomes swims fast and finds no egg, it dies quickly because it has short span, but the female forming x chromosomes is a slow swimmer so it takes it's time and can be in the woman for up to three days. So when the egg drops the y chromosomes slow swimmer will be there waiting to fertilize the egg thereby a female child is formed.

So couples must learn and calculate the exact time ovulation starts.
Have intercourse with in that period, a male child is formed.

There was a couple that had 4 girls.
They were always quarrelling and fighting
A senior colleague of mine who taught me about this.
Instructed them.
They later had two boys after

1 Like

Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Chai!!!!funny u.....
But.....then u wud have taunted me me so much if barca had won,right??
Not at all.
Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by Cityqueengirl(f): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
May God provide what you Earnestly seek

1 Like

Re: The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy by tobechi74: 12:26am On Dec 10, 2020
Wait till after covid 19

(1) (Reply)

Pains Of A Man With A Small Dick!!! / What Is In A Marriage? / How Do You Handle A Wife That You Love So Much But Still Cheated On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.