Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

“no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake (4061 Views)

Blackchully3 Leaked Viral Video||leaked Video Of Black Chilly||blackchully Leake / Blackchully3 Leaked Viral Video||leaked Video Of Black Chilly||blackchully Leake / 9ice, Wife And Daughter Enjoy Their Vacation In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by kings2all: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
“No Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leaked Video Of Him Cheating With Side Chick

Olasunkanmi Ajale-Akande, the wife of Nigerian singer, 9ice has come out to speak out for the first time in a while following her spouse’s cheating scandal which rocked social media a few weeks ago.

Recall that about two weeks ago, a shocking video of 9ice made rounds online which captured him having a romantic moment with another woman outside his marriage. The singer came under severe backlash after the said video in which he was handling and kissing the unnamed lady hit the internet.

However, the singer did not hesitate in showing remorse and rendering a public apology to his wife for cheating on him. He also went ahead to plead with Nigerians to assist him in seeking his wife’s forgiveness.

In a new post shared by Olasunkanmi who had been silent throughout the incident, the lovely wife pointed out that she is going to be the woman God has created and destined her to be.

See her post here:

https://celebrity-profile.com/no-human-can-stop-this-from-happening-9ices-wife-finally-speaks-after-leaked-video-of-him-cheating-with-side-chick/
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Annie939(f): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
she is indeed a wife and a mother
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by kings2all: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
nice
Annie939:
she is indeed a wife and a mother
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by longetivity(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
No human is perfect God will bless their home
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by dawnomike(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
I was impressed by her silence and even more impressed by her statement...

3 Likes

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by kings2all: 3:23am On Dec 02, 2020
If most of our women can learn from this
dawnomike:
I was impressed by her silence and even more impressed by her statement...
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:31am On Dec 02, 2020
kings2all:
She accepted him back or what? but 9ice no try at all
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 02, 2020
kings2all:
most of your women will not learn anything from her, if it's the other way round, will you type this?

7 Likes

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
She accepted him back or what? but 9ice no try at all
shes not thinking right if she forgives him, she should expect more rubbish from him while your likes will keep applauding her ,I think she has low self esteem.Will most of you type this if it was the other way round?

4 Likes

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
shes not thinking right if she forgives him, she should expect more rubbish from him while your likes will keep applauding her ,I think she has low self esteem.Will most of you type this if it was the other way round?
Please shut up, it's not every woman that's as wicked and heartless as you are, there are mistakes in marriage, let's try to forgive and move on, besides if there is no forgiveness in marriage alot of marriages would have broken even your parents

3 Likes

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Please shut up, it's not every woman that's as wicked and heartless as you are, there are mistakes in marriage, let's try to forgive and move on, besides if there is no forgiveness in marriage alot of marriages would have broken even your parents
I agree but would you type same if it's the other way round? I can't easily forgive such because I will feel so dirty allowing him to use the same organ he's using anyhow outside on me, that's why I hate randy men even if you are a billionaire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
I agree but would you type same if it's the other way round? I can't easily forgive such because I will feel so dirty allowing him to use the same organ he's using anyhow outside on me, that's why I hate randy men even if you are a billionaire
Yes I will, there marriage is still young and for divorcing early doesn't make any sense, well if you can't forgive that should be your business

1 Like

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Yes I will, there marriage is still young and for divorcing early doesn't make any sense, well if you can't forgive that should be your business
see as he quickly typed the "yes I will " I trust you will be the first person to shower her with insults and also urging him to dump her and look for another, abegi

3 Likes

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:17am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
see as he quickly typed the "yes I will " I trust you will be the first person to shower her with insults and also urging him to dump her and look for another, abegi
I'm not as heartless and wicked as u are, swerve jare!
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm not as heartless and wicked as u are, swerve jare!
I'm not wicked and heartless, I don't just like randy men, he's married but couldn't keep his thing in one place, look at that disrespect he brought to her

2 Likes

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
I'm not wicked and heartless, I don't just like randy men, he's married but couldn't keep his thing in one place, look at that disrespect he brought to her
There are also randy married women who are also sleeping with random men, becuz there husbands haven't caught them that doesn't mean that they are innocent, so what's Ur point?
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
There are also randy married women who are also sleeping with random men, becuz there husbands haven't caught them that doesn't mean that they are innocent, so what's Ur point?
How many randy married women have been caught? It's always men in one scandal or another every day. Men are so shameless when it comes to sex

3 Likes

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
How many randy married women have been caught? It's always men in one scandal or another every day. Men are so shameless when it comes to sex
You are generalizing? does that mean your dad is too? smh
you are talking as if women don't like sex too, and they aren't caught cheating too, you are still a small girl, I don't hv time arguing with you
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You are generalizing? does that mean your dad is too? smh
you are talking as if women don't like sex too, and they aren't caught cheating too, you are still a small girl, I don't hv time arguing with you
You are a small boy too.Yen yen yen. Go and eat shit

3 Likes

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
You are a small boy too.Yen yen yen. Go and eat shit
This is why I said you are still a kid, I only discuss with matured ladies, not a liar and an empty barrel like you, go and play with sand jare. grin
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
This is why I said you are still a kid, I only discuss with matured ladies, not a liar and an empty barrel like you, go and play with sand jare. grin
calling someone way richer than you can ever be a kid is laughable, I wonder the lies I ever told you,it seems you ain't scared of a lioness, this person you refered to as kid will sell you and pocket the money
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Theboy21: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2020
The wife just saved her marriage, while some bitter girls kept crying and bitching over something that does not involve them in any way cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
calling someone way richer than you can ever be a kid is laughable, I wonder the lies I ever told you,it seems you ain't scared of a lioness, this person you refered to as kid will sell you and pocket the money
You are just an empty barrel cum online broke gold digger with nothing, I asked u to meet me one on one and u are giving stupid excuses, all I know is that u are a church rat not a lioness, the lioness on this forum don't make too much noise, go and play with sand cheesy

1 Like

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2020
Theboy21:
The wife just saved her marriage, while some bitter girls kept crying and bitching over something that does not involve them in any way cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like that bitter online audio millionaire zzor grin

2 Likes

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Powerfly(f): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

You still did not answer her question.. If this happend the other way round.. Would you give this same response?

3 Likes

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2020
Powerfly:

You still did not answer her question.. If this happend the other way round.. Would you give this same response?
I already answered her, check my posts
Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Powerfly(f): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

The marriage is too young to be caught cheating..or don't u think so?

1 Like

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Powerfly(f): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I already answered her, check my posts

That's nice. I'll be keeping a tab on your future comments in topics relating to infidelity on the woman's side to verify ur stand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Traininghub(f): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
most of your women will not learn anything from her, if it's the other way round, will you type this?
It's like you read my mind.

1 Like

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Denique(f): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2020
kings2all:
Very true o...

If only most of our men can learn to be faithful and also be this forgiving when the table turns o...

We for nor dey get issues for marriage nah?!

4 Likes

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Denique(f): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2020
Powerfly:

They can never understand the question!

1 Like

Re: “no Human Can Stop This From Happening” – 9ice’s Wife Finally Speaks After Leake by Kingluqman(m): 7:32am On Dec 02, 2020
Alapo meji

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donjazzy's Dad Flaunts His Bentley / Cossy Orjiakor In Sexual Seduction Video-photos / Ashanti Interviews Ex Boyfriend Nelly On Fuse TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.