Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 (29423 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Forbes Africa Names Akinwumi A. Adesina African Of The Year / Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by NaijaMutant(f): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
The 2020 #AfricanOftheYear Award honoree is...

Congratulations to Dr. @NOlweala! Board Chair @Gavi; Board Chair @ARCapicity, gracing the cover of @forbesafrica.

https://twitter.com/forbesafrica/status/1333817518545395716?s=19

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by NaijaMutant(f): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Another one cool

Dear God,

I only have one request.

May I never experience a better yesterday just like NOI

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by NwaAmaikpe: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
shocked

A big congrats to her.
Though ugly but smart, it is such a deserved win for her.
Because she is one who makes even successful men look like dwarfs.

I guess Forbes heard about her role in the tussle for the Obahai throne in Ogwashi-Uku before giving her this award.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by NaijaMutant(f): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A big congrats to her. It is such a deserved win.

I guess Forbes heard about her role in the tussle for the Obahai throne in Ogwashi-Uku before giving her this award.

This is a woman that makes other successful men look like dwarfs.
You're lucky you modified tongue

So what was her role in the tussle undecided

14 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by uptimum123(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Congrats mam

You are a worthy emulation for some of our young disgruntled ladies

cool cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by IJOBA2: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
CONGRATS TO HER

I KNOW SAY THE NEWS GO PAIN YOU HELINUES

29 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by marsman: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
When Some made it really Bad this year, some made it very big. Your time shall come, sir and ma's.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by helinues: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
She deserves it.

Congrats Ma'am.

NOI making Nigeria proud since 15BL

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by helinues: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope they heard about her role in the Obahai throne Kingship tussle in Ogwashi-Uku before giving her this award?

Don't be an enemy of progress buddy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by Bigflamie(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
cheesy

Igbo Amaka

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by AlexBells(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope they heard about her role in the Obahai throne Kingship tussle in Ogwashi-Uku before giving her this award?
This is not your fight oo, that woman is huge lol

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by IJOBA2: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:
She deserves it.

Congrats Ma'am.

NOI making Nigeria proud since 15BL
I THOUGHT SHE EMPTIED OUR TREASURY DURING THE INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON REGIME WHAT HAPPENED shocked

39 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by helinues: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
CONGRATS TO HER

I KNOW SAY THE NEWS GO PAIN YOU HELINUES

Don't quote for quoting sake,use your head not your anus Caps lock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by IJOBA2: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

Don't quote for quoting sake,use your head not your anus Caps lock
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION. YOU DIDNT APPLY YOUR TAQIYYA YOUR DECEITFUL DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS HERE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU undecided.

COME ON MAN, STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM THIS QUESTION HELINUES
grin

18 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by uptimum123(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
I THOUGHT SHE EMPTIED OUR TREASURY DURING THE INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON REGIME WHAT HAPPENED shocked

Since Buhari has forgiven her, we've also forgiven her...she was misguided by those incompetent buffoons

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by helinues: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION

Cos your question was inspired by your anus...

Ask sensible question Caps lock
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by helinues: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:

Gibberish

Rule 11

I have told the guy times without number, writing in caps lock is disgusting and it's only an attention seeker does that

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by uptimum123(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

I have told the guy times without number, writing in caps lock is disgusting and it's only an attention seeker does that

He's indeed an attention seeker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by helinues: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU CANNOT KEEP ON DIVIDING SOUTHERN NIGERIA ALONG ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS LINE AND EXPECT WE REASONABLE SOUTHERNERS TO KEEP QUIET. MY CURRENT JOB ON NAIRALAND IS TO EXPOSE YOUR DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE.

Are you fixated to the extent you can't make comments without throwing tantrum?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by IJOBA2: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

ITS CONDITIONAL BRUH, AS LONG AS YOU CONTINUE DOING YOUR TAQIYYA JOB, YOU WILL LEAVE ME WITH NO OPTION THAN TO KEEP ON EXPOSING WHY YOUR DIVIDE AND RULE STRATEGY KEPT WE NIGERIANS AND OUR NATION WHERE WE ARE TODAY. angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by jlinkd78(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Great
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by helinues: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
ITS CONDITIONAL BRUH, AS LONG AS YOU CONTINUE DOING YOUR TAQIYYA JOB, YOU WILL LEAVE ME WITH NO OPTION THAN TO KEEP ON EXPOSING WHY YOUR DIVIDE AND RULE STRATEGY KEPT WE NIGERIANS AND OUR NATION WHERE WE ARE TODAY. angry

To start with, what's the meaning of Taquiya abi na Tetuila?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by NaijaMutant(f): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

IJOBA2:
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION. YOU DIDNT APPLY YOUR TAQIYYA YOUR DECEITFUL DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS HERE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU undecided.

grin

Kindly take your fight elsewhere and get out of my thread

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by helinues: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Kindly take your fight elsewhere and get out of my thread

Who is this? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by ebenezar202I: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

as a Muslim so you should know better

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by NaijaMutant(f): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

Who is this? undecided

Stop being a nuisance on this thread.

I don't care who you are.

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by aribisala0(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Why ?What for? Some have been saying she deserves it

My question is[b] what exactly has she done this 2020[/b] to deserve it?

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by IJOBA2: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:

DENYING YOUR RELIGION, RACE AND ETHNICITY IN ORDER TO CAUSE DIVISION AMONGST OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS OR MINORITIES

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Wins Forbes 'African Of The Year' Award 2020 by toxxnoni(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Monday Oroni Dies In Accident After Submitting Chairmanship Form / Gifts Buhari Should Not Have Rejected, By Niyi Akinnaso / Have You Received Your National Identity Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.