Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) (68330 Views)

Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time / Mercy Eke Acquires A Brand New Range Rover (Video) / Mr Jollof Acquires New House Months After Flaunting Range Rover (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nigerian Ace blogger @Linda Ikeji just gifted herself a brand new 2020 Rang Rover Autobiography (Long Wheel Base).
She took to her IG page to share the good news.

She wrote:

My baby is finally here! ���. 2020 Range Rover Autobiography (Long Wheel Base). Gift from me to me! Whoop whoop! Lol. And inside of the vehicle is absolutely stunning! ��. (Swipe to see). So chuffed!

Thank you God for making me win on my own terms. #womanlikelinda ��#blessed #sograteful

And thanks to @centurionautosng for going above and beyond to find me my dream car.

Hmmm, thinking my Bentley Mulsanne needs an upgrade? We'll see! �� Hehe #lifeisgood #Godisgreat

Watch the videos below. The inside is super.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOgis0wMa1g#searching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGi1uk2FSKg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIQ4dwxHGva/

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
The interior is a bomb. I love this. She presses buttons and things start manifesting in the inside.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE AND THE FUTURE IS NOW. WE TAKING OVER!!! GONE ARE THOSE DAYS THAT IF A MAN DOESN'T FEED US WE AREN'T EATING.
TODAY WE SAW A MAN TAKING HIS WOMAN'S CREDIT CARD TO GO SHOPPING AND A FEMALE FLYING Qatar Air TO ABUJA.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? THESE AND MANY MORE SHOW THAT WE DON'T DEPEND ON MEN TO FEED ANYMORE. THE TABLE HAS TURNED IN OUR OWN FAVOUR.

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Soft work pays, hard work pays not. God blesses you

27 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
And you too.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by MadamExcellency: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
ShobayoEmma:

Elon Musk is not working soft but seriously hard to engineer the revolution of Electric powered trucks, space crafts etc (sometimes sleeps over in the engineering plant) and will soon overtake Bill Gates

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by manuelreports: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Elon Mask is not working soft but seriously hard to engineer the revolution of Electric powered trucks, space crafts etc (sometimes sleeps over in the engineering plant) and will soon overtake Bill Gates
Working soft does not mean working with just computer but working with ideas and innovation which Elon Musk falls into.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by manuelreports: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Congrats Linda hardwork pays
Many people will look down on you now but work hard, today's work will pay tommorows bill. Always be on the positive side. Congrats Linda my love I am so happy for you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Gabriel004: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Money is good. I bought arsenal jersey for myself as Christmas gift too.

211 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Elon Mask is not working soft but seriously hard to engineer the revolution of Electric powered trucks, space crafts etc (sometimes sleeps over in the engineering plant) and will soon overtake Bill Gates
Work smart don't work hard. Smart work pays higher than hard work.

39 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by helinues: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
What is she doing with all those cars?

Where is she riding them to?

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
shocked

2020 is almost over.
Hanty when will you marry?

The sad reality of knowing she doesn't have a man to her name despite her fame and wealth has pushed her to leading a sad life of acute vanity.
She buys expensive things she doesn't need since she can't get those things that come cheap to others which she really needs.

Knowing she has 2300 pairs of shoes, 800 bags and 7 automobiles may make her sleep better at night.
But the truth is, she wakes up every morning realizing that she needs more than just a Range Rover; she needs a new last name.

Till she gets that, she is unsuccessful.
Because a woman's greatest laurel is a husband.

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
MadamExcellency:

His own is still a soft work. By the time you ask those Aboki that use to drill well or break wood, or those private school teachers of their account statements; that's when you will realize that hard work pays not

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
helinues:
What is she doing with all those cars?

Where is she riding them to?

Drop the bitterness.

[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

2020 is almost over.
Hanty when will you marry?

The sad reality of knowing she doesn't have a man to her name depsite her fame and wealth has pushed her to leading a sad life of acute vanity.

Knowing she has 2300 pairs of shoes, 800 bags and 7 automobiles may make her sleep better at night.
But the truth is that, she wakes up every morning realizing that she needs more than just a Range Rover; she needs a new last name.
[/s]
Bitter soul. You probably wish to be her gateman.

Who is this ant?
Brother you don't matter!

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nice one Madam Linda Ikeji!!
Pikin wey wan wear Gucci must be ready to hustle
Because Gucci different from Guggi
Jordans different from Jorbans
D&G nor be same with D&D
Well deserved

28 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by ProfDesigner: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Money!
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Oba5eki: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wow.. Omo
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by oluwatosink: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
I await my Christmas Range Rover gift also .
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by masterflowx(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Small girl with BIG God. We're coming Linda, that's why we're hustling everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by nautybride: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Congrats. God bless my pure hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by dayleke: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Okay now.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Hmmmm! God e never late nah

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by oluwatosink: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This bro is back again.
grin grin

40 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by sammy329(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Vanity upon vanity embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by DeMoneyGenius: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Well...
Over and out is all I've got to say.
In case she needs a husband who'll treat her like a total queen, wake me up. I have someone for her.
Absolutely handsome, has 7-packs and is extremely a star in the game of unclothedness.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by Jubilancy(f): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ok, this is just so cool. I love it when people win! It gives me a feeling that I too, am inching closer to a win....

Congratulations

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Congrats Linda!

Ohh! It's December already! Expect more celebrity end of the year acquisition threads. That's how they do their own end of the year party. An average man use the gift of life prayer to console himself. angry angry grin

Check my signature below for our products and services.
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by kachdviruz(m): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Congrats after eazi and Linda ikeji who is next?
Re: Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) by popweezy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Well, so far I'm still breathing, there is hope!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos / Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.