Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning (87382 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Ikennamurphy: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Zabarmari Massacre In A New Video

Abubakar Shekau’s faction of Boko Haram, Jama’atu Ahlussunnah Lidda’awati Wal Jihad, has released a new video in which it claims responsibility for killing 78 farmers in Zabarmari area of Borno State, Northeast Nigeria on Saturday.

HumAngle reported that the migrant farmers from Sokoto State, North-western Nigeria, were tied and slaughtered by the terrorists.

The terrorists had also burnt the farm they were cultivating after beheading them one after another.

In the new released three minutes 37-second video, titled “رسالة جديدة” (a new message), Boko Haram accused the farmers of arresting one of its members and handing him to the Nigerian military.

“You think you can nab our brother and hand him to soldiers and live in peace,” a masked commander of the group asked in the video.

“You think Allah will forget what you have done to our brother,” he asked rhetorically.

He also warned those who had arrested Boko Haram terrorists or has been spying against them to await a similar fate.

“The third message is on those who notoriously nab our brethren and hand them to the military or give them a clue on us,” he warned.

“You should know that, unless you repent, what happened to your people is awaiting you.”

Zabarmari is located less than 20 kilometres from the Counter-Insurgency Operation Lafiya Dole command centre in Maiduguri, the state capital.

On Sunday, 43 victims of the massacre were given a mass burial led by the state governor Babagana Umara Zulum.

HumAngle spoke to one of the survivors in which he narrated what happened some moments before the farmers were beheaded.

Source: https://humangle.ng/boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-zabarmari-massacre-in-a-new-video/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by uptimum123(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Their end is near

Over to you Righteousness89 .. What's your say on this

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
You think Allah will forget what you have done? he said. lol

I just want to ask this forum one question and we should be honest in answering it.

If you are in a bus, what will be your reaction in these two cases scenario?

1. " A Muslim suddenly scream Allahu Akubar !!!!"

2. " A Christian suddenly screamed Praise thy Lord !!!!"

3. "In your reactions, which of the two is bringing insults to God's name based on your reactions.

No insults please, just answer the question
People that are ready for a kill for a perceived insult to God have been insulting God's name from generations to generations.

680 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by matasinc(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Video or ADONBLIVEIT

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
matasinc:
Video or ADONBLIVEIT
Go let him kill you like those farmer's and you will believe it in hell.

260 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by HopeUzodinma: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
The number 1 bokoharam is in AsoRock. Kill him and all our problems are over.

Some few months ago, Niger army totally wiped out bokoharam and they leader was begging. Buratai saw that his business was threatened and he ran to borno and claimed he won't return to Abuja again until bokoharam is totally and 'technically' defeated.

Today, bokoharam has regained power all thanks to buratai, the number 2 bokoharam leader. Buhari is the main bokoharam. Shekau is just a front for this billion dollars business.

538 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Victorbarry: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Racoon(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
“A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol.” -Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Same BH terrorists-Allah foot soldiers the government is granting amnesty?

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by aribisala0(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Allah get memory gaan

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Ottyn01(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
It shall never be well with Buhari and all the APC zombies that have hands in this boko haram killings,
God will exposeU

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

I just want to ask this forum one question and we should be honest in answering it.

1. " A Muslim suddenly scream Allahu Akubar"

2. " A Christian suddenly screamed Praise thy Lord"

3. "In your reactions, which of the two is bringing insults to God's name based on your reactions.

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by MadamExcellency: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Which Allah is Shakau referring to?

A demon or Satan himself?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by jlinkd78(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Following

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Simplehuman: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
onyechez:

Lol

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by kilonshele101(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

1. " A Muslim suddenly scream Allahu Akubar"

2. " A Christian suddenly screamed Praise thy Lord"

Which god's name are you talking about?? You mean the one that hasn't done anything for Nigeria since the beginning of Nigeria.

If permitted, I would slap anyone screaming any of the above statement for disturbing the peace of others

In another case

One might be an indicator that you're about to be bombed by a brainwashed suicide bomber
While the other might be an indicator that you're about to be scammed financially by a con artist.

So if permitted, without wasting time, I'm ganna push both out of the moving bus undecided

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Your brother Buhari is currently on the throne so you can say and do as you please

Even if you are captured, he will still feed, cloth and set you free

Let the Chad army set in, let me see if you will not surrender

If only we have a president like this undecided you go fit dey yarn this rubbish

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
kilonshele101:

Which god's name are you talking about?? You mean the one that hasn't done anything for Nigeria since the beginning of Nigeria.

If permitted, I would slap anyone screaming any of the above statement for disturbing the peace of others

In another case

One might be an indicator that you're about to be bombed by a brainwashed suicide bomber
While the other might be an indicator that you're about to be scammed financially by a con artist.

So if permitted, without wasting time, I'm ganna push both out of the moving bus undecided

You were asked to chose between the two. If both are disturbing, which will send shiver down you spine?

39 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by uptimum123(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

Allah is different from God. Shekau is doing the true work of Allah as instructed by prophet Muhammad. That's why almost all Muslims are sympathetic to the bokoharam course. Forget what the Yoruba Muslims rant here. The true Muslims are bokoharam apologists. I served in the north, I know what I am saying.

Gibberish

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by HopeUzodinma: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:

Gibberish

A Yoruba Muslim.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by kilonshele101(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

You were asked to chose between the two. If both are disturbing, which will send shiver down you spine?

I do hear both every day in my street and I'm still alive today , so, why should hearing any in the bus send a shiver down my spine.

I already told you that suddenly hearing any of the two or even both at the moment when I'm enjoying my peace and trying to figure out how go by my day would meet the same amount of frustration and anger in me that might propel me to slap the noise maker if permitted

I don't know what type of Hollywood answer you're aiming to get.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
HeadShot:

Are you shocked?...
They all fight for Allah...
Including Buhari.. Hisbah and the rest...
If you doubt me.. draw a picture of Muhammad and see them turn to Boko Haram

Nairaland Islam section is watching you - be guided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by ChoCho54(f): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
kilonshele101:

In another case

Any day you die, na sense kee you.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Powerfly(f): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

1. " A Muslim suddenly scream Allahu Akubar !!!!"

2. " A Christian suddenly screamed Praise thy Lord !!!!"

If i hear that allahukabar.. E mean say bomb wan detonate.. But if i hear praise the lord, e mean say preaching wan start.

Modified : since i was born.. And now i am growing older.. I have never seen a muslim preaching inside bus.. Bro/sis have u seen?
So if muslims don't preach inside bus.. Why the heck should i not suspect foul intentions.. When i hear 'allahukabar' inside bus? Eh why?.

Na my very honest answer be that oo.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Resees: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
onyechez:

Lmaoo
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Herbephe1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Totally I'm speechless
Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by binsanni(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
matasinc:
Video or ADONBLIVEIT

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by nubiangod9(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Crazy times we live in

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
HopeUzodinma:

Allah is different from God. Shekau is doing the true work of Allah as instructed by prophet Muhammad. That's why almost all Muslims are sympathetic to the bokoharam course. Forget what the Yoruba Muslims rant here. The true Muslims are bokoharam apologists. I served in the north, I know what I am saying.

Very true I know a rich Hausa lady who wishes she can be sending money to them

She is so passionate about their course that Everytime we talk we end up quarreling because I insult bokoharam

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Their god didn't forgive the farmers but he couldn't carry ordinary AK47 to do the killing himself.

What a coward of a god.

74 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times / A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.