Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 AM

Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years (62785 Views)

Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health” / We've Been Seeing Each Other For Two Years - Burna Boy's Side Chick, Jo Pearl / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Prezilittle: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni nothing dey that yansh...me personally nor go get erection if that girl naked for my front
Ogbeni...I don first talk am if you really want enjoy woman go for slim girl with little ass...
They are the sweetest anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
You want to talk about thier thigh that is slim enough not to choke their vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour
Have you seen them on leggings...mehnnn....they are damnn sexy with their conspicuous camel toe
Let me tell you a secret....slim girls are deep down there....they can accommodate anything that comes in...
Their preferred position during coitus is sitting on you or the cow girl style
Then watch how they soak and wet your dickkk with all sort of vaginal fluid....sticky, foaming, wateryand Slippery
mannest man �
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Realhommie(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Nothing wey nyash dey do wey no dey sweet, shit, piss, fvck
E dey sweet because nyash na wonderful material property

No wonder Burna dey claim giant of Africa.. because to handle this ikebe still top am with steflondon own no be small thing.. if na me too I go dey feel like giant
Na Fela talk am oooooo.. Lol
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by AK481(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2020
this one no dey talk loud ?

abi my laptop don begin get speaker problem?
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by thattallguy: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
all dz b***hes chasing clout
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by seunmsg(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
I can't blame Burna at all. The ass is irresistible.
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
udemzyudex:

Na people wey never get money to carry big ass dey talk this kind thing.

Go and make money grin
So you get money like this? no wonder people like u die young
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni nothing dey that yansh...me personally nor go get erection if that girl naked for my front
Ogbeni...I don first talk am if you really want enjoy woman go for slim girl with little ass...
You want to talk about thier thigh that is slim enough not to choke their vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour
Have you seen them on leggings...mehnnn....they are damnn sexy with their conspicuous camel toe
Let me tell you a secret....slim girls are deep down there....they can accommodate anything that comes in...
Then watch how they soak and wet your dickkk with all sort of vaginal fluid....sticky, foaming, wateryand Slippery
I swear
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Joker25: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Oshey Johnny Sins.

Sha true talk my gee slim girls na Joy abeg
Just like wizkid size No Stress
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by segebase(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Dofgyy style
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Akpuobi1: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Twice As Big grin grin grin
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
she didnt mention any name I wonder why dragging burna boy into it
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Charx122: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nerdified:
More on the matter, how we wan take settle am

No proof!! Show us some pics with him...that ass is just full of shit!!
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
She looks like a typical south African girl !
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Ken91(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nigga u good , don't care to have u as mentor
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Passionate1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Look at dat Ass!

1 Like

Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by 12inchess: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nigerian people are really unfair to women sometimes and many times judge issues wrongly. This is a case of a man that didn't do the right thing. Apparently, he was dating Jo Pearl before Stefflon. Telling Jo Pearl he will marry her and all that. Really hyping her up and toasting her like a soon to be wife. Then they faced a rough patch, for a few weeks to a month and she still probably thought they were still together only for her to see on social media that he is now dating Stefflondon. Telling her the same things he told her. When she asked him he probably just waved it off as showbiz etc. Back in her mind, she must have known this wasn't right but because she was still crazy about it him, she kept on seeing him and he kept on acting as if it wasn't a thing just the showbiz lifestyle. After a while, she keeps seeing the reality and all and she probably gets either tired of hidden and/or jealous and rightly so and speaks out. Stefflondon probably found out before the media did and unfollowed Burna etc. There was no main or side chic in this case. This was simply a man dating two women. One openly and one secretly.

She speaks out for her sanity. And you people are calling her out and calling her a clout chaser. If she was chasing clout would she wait for 2 years? In fact, she surreptitiously partially hid a part of her face in the video.

Any good judge of this case should know there is no one to blame other than Burna. Getting back to you ex after starting to date someone else is wrong. You either leave the new love to go back to your ex or stay with the new person. And to do that for 2 years is not just cool.

By the way. The girl is very hot and Stefflondon also hot.

But this girl Jo Pearl and her natural african bakassi. Na wa. Surgery don't make that kind mehn shocked shocked shocked shocked Many men will be tempted and some will simply die there.

1 Like

Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by CSTRR: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
When a side chick no longer want to be a side chick.
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Cutiekatty: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nerdified:
More on the matter, how we wan take settle am
Burna boy with yansh self
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by ncoolsome(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I still prefer Jopearl

1 Like

Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Vexedkid(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Guy no be curse but You no go blow cuz you no get true motive for your desire!

hear yourself out. "see ikebe and next is you gaz blow"

so na cuz of ikebe you won blow no be cuz of your passion

sit down there
lol. abeg now bros. you wicked oo. ikebe is one of those things now
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Vexedkid(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You will blow
Amen Boss. And you too, if u don blow before you will reblow and keep blowing like a dynamite.
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Arabs999: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Vexedkid:
Omoh, see ikebe! I most blow oo. But this one sha wan spoil burna relationship ni
That is Bakasi alias Back Axle.
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Danny50: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... short but mighty.
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by LikeAking: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
The babe deserve burna boy.
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by vickydevoka(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Vexedkid:
Omoh, see ikebe! I most blow oo. But this one sha wan spoil burna relationship ni
Y some guys de fall for gals fake life, dats y de keep going into it. Stop appreciating gals dat bleach, over make-up, fat transfer to de annus or going under de knife.
Appreciate naturally beauty. It last n it doesn't fade on tym
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by NiklauseFred(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

How can I unread this bro;I will be going to seminary school next year. cry
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Dreyton36: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
So he's been yanshing you for two years

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by charlesucheh(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
And is all her pic focused on the rear
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by greypencils: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
I see the chick na so I just dey laugh. The Nyash be like Eba wey dem make for canteen wey pipu no come buy.
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by greypencils: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Passionate1:
Look at dat Ass!

;DThat's what dey call nyashhhhhh...the thing be like Olumo rock. You go just lost for inside shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by udemzyudex(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
So you get money like this? no wonder people like u die young

Na you dey kill them?
Re: Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years by Vexedkid(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
vickydevoka:

Y some guys de fall for gals fake life, dats y de keep going into it. Stop appreciating gals dat bleach, over make-up, fat transfer to de annus or going under de knife.
Appreciate naturally beauty. It last n it doesn't fade on tym
I was under the impression that hers is natural, or is there something you're not telling me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) / Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury / See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.