Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

���� programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / ���� programming (369 Views)

POC Of Bypassing Anti Debugging With Some Dirty Code I Wrote / What Was The First Programming Language You Learned And Why? / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

���� programming by thatsleepboy1: 3:14am On Dec 02, 2020
Re: ���� programming by zeratehk: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Good day guys in the house, In respect to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6281989/code-phone

I was more elated about it yesterday although my phone is bad for now(battery problems) but I can still make little progress.

As a novice and a beginner in programming and coding, what is the best and the first language one can start with so that the person will not be confused along the line.

I went to YouTube and followed some pages and I don't know if it's advisable to embark on it like that because he used system to indicate his teachings and I've also downloaded some Python for beginners from there too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uQrJ0TkZlc&t=10s

Here's one of the videos I downloaded from youtube.
The first code you should learn is to respect your elders in the programming world.

Now can you do a little introduction?
Tell us about yourself.

1 Like

Re: ���� programming by parkervero(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
What stack do you intend to major in?

There are many stacks you could think of.
Back end dev
Front end dev
Mobile dev
Web dev
ML
Data science

So, your choice of stack will help us to give you some tips on which Programming language to start with.

For me, I would say you should start with Java.

1 Like

Re: ���� programming by spartan117(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
It all depends on which aspect of programming you want to focus on. But generally speaking Python is good for a start. I'll recommend you download sololearn mobile app from playstore and start your learning journey from there. Leave YouTube tutorials for now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Developers Wanted!!!!!!!! / Data Science Training In Abuja / Apply For Github Developer Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.