Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet (13375 Views)

William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect / William Barr Resigns As U.S Attorney General / Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Dybala11(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I know they will all be against trump but the reality is that biden did not amass more votes than trump did.
Then you're living in a reality of lies and denials.

2 Likes

Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Banmeallday: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
The election was rigged and of course they will not admit it. If they do do you know what that means....

They are the ones that taught Africans how to rig....

LOL

1 Like

Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Eriokanmi: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
4tomandchi:
Trump is gradually leaving and in some months time he will be irrelevant to global affairs like Obama and maybe another book to encapsulate all his fantasies and conspiracies.
Obama would remain relevant for as long as America exists as a country. He's broken several barriers, even becoming one of the best presidents ever governed America.
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Neoteny(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
This hopeless FOOL with a dead brain just keeps talking thrash after thrash. A lie told 1 million times doesn't make it true. You are just clutching on your rabid delusions like a drowning man at sea grin A clean hand fears no false accusations, nor can I ever be intimidated by such. Where is your evidence of scam, has anyone ever in this entire world, not just Nigeria alone, been able to tender any evidence or prove any claim of fraud against me grin? You can't find, search the whole world, you won't even find 1 single case that I ever did any fraudulent business. Impossible! But if they check you well now, who knows, you might probably be an armed robber sef or one of those criminals that escaped from Edo maximum prison grin

Funny how your so-called "smart dispenser" seems smarter than your third grade brain. All you seem to specialize in, besides spewing trash, is peddling cheap shit.

I still can't stop laughing at your self-delusion that you're an American trumptard: you, a common, nondescript, inconsequential, useless, petty, unknown piece of scum scammer scurrying about in the dust and dirt hawking Chinese crap grin

Kai, laughter won't kill me! grin grin grin

I can just imagine your scrawny putrid face screaming "Joe Biden lost and the Deep State stole the election from Trump, and they'll pay for it blah blah"

Assholic asswipe grin grin grin

Ps: "Shit-ass solar lamp for 30k! It has colored LED lights and sings in mandarin! Wow your neighbors with my crap. I need the money"
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by k2money(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
dragunov:

Can you do some personal investigation ans research about this before saying 'yeah' to ignorance? Please?
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/02/politics/william-barr-donald-trump-election/index.html
Read that news from CNN
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Miracle2020: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
What did Nnamdi kanu say? Nnewi and Upper iweka votes are still Cumming.
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by yahmohy27: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
jchioma:
grin

I feel sorry for cult members undecided, they must feel horrible, disappointed, loneliness, isolated kiss. Their Messiah cheesy was fired, their God did not show up angry, and their pastors and prophets lied and used them . What are they going to do now knowing that their ideology is just based on conspiracy theories and lies?
May be they stop following those pastors but have a total believe of their true CREATOR
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Openbusiness: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Neoteny:

Funny how your so-called "smart dispenser" seems smarter than your third grade brain. All you seem to specialize in, besides spewing trash, is peddling cheap shit.

I still can't stop laughing at your self-delusion that you're an American trumptard: you, a common, nondescript, inconsequential, useless, petty, unknown piece of scum scammer scurrying about in the dust and dirt hawking Chinese crap grin

Kai, laughter won't kill me! grin grin grin

I can just imagine your scrawny putrid face screaming "Joe Biden lost and the Deep State stole the election from Trump, and they'll pay for it blah blah"

Assholic asswipe grin grin grin

Ps: "Shit-ass solar lamp for 30k! It has colored LED lights and sings in mandarin! Wow your neighbors with my crap. I need the money"

Keep it up you this lowlife fool, your bottomless misery is very entertaining grin. It must be very exciting for you to have finally found a purpose in your pathetic worthless life grin. I have finally given your life a meaning beyond being a wasted inconsequential dead brain fool. Be useful for once in your destitute miserable life and market my products very well, ok? I have another round of shipment coming in by January. No time to waste. Currently in stock are: smart soap dispensers, smart solar LED lights, 30" industrial fans, photocatalytic electric mosquito killers, UV disinfectant and loads of other gadgets. You don't have to be a wasted pathetic lobotomized dead brain miserable fool that ends up as a armed robber in jail. Get to work. I know my dog is smarter than you, and I know you're too dumb of a fool to achieve anything worthwhile, but at least try and surprise yourself positively for once in your inconsequential existence. There you go, I have just saved you from being a useless fool forever grin You're welcome. Sometimes, even an armed robber and a chronic criminal can be lucky to get a second chance. Don't waste this chance oh, or you will be a totally finished fool grin
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Neoteny(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Openbusiness:
Keep it up you this lowlife fool, your bottomless misery is very entertaining grin. It must be very exciting for you to have finally found a purpose in your pathetic worthless life grin. I have finally given your life a meaning beyond being a wasted inconsequential dead brain fool. Be useful for once in your destitute miserable life and market my products very well, ok? I have another round of shipment coming in by January. No time to waste. Currently in stock are: smart soap dispensers, smart solar LED lights, 30" industrial fans, photocatalytic electric mosquito killers, UV disinfectant and loads of other gadgets. You don't have to be a wasted pathetic lobotomized dead brain miserable fool that ends up as a armed robber in jail. Get to work. I know my dog is smarter than you, and I know you're too dumb of a fool to achieve anything worthwhile, but at least try and surprise yourself positively for once in your inconsequential existence. There you go, I have just saved you from being a useless fool forever grin You're welcome. Sometimes, even an armed robber and a chronic criminal can be lucky to get a second chance. Don't waste this chance oh, or you will be a totally finished fool grin

Obvious sign you're a jobless and useless buffoon: sitting around on your idle ass composing that pointless torrent above, and even worse thinking I'll read it grin

Why can't you come to grips with the fact that you're a nobody who's severely deluded?

Sure you can take an interest in American politics, but going off on a wild tangent frothing at the mouth about deep state and cheating and stealing as if you've a horse in the race is not just embarrassingly nonsensical even for you, but outright insane

You're not an American voter, you're not in the US, you've never been to the US, you'll never be in the US. You're just a hallucinating little piece of cruddy shiit with exaggerated sense of self.

Oh, and you also are a thief.
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Openbusiness: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Neoteny:

Obvious sign you're a jobless and useless buffoon: sitting around on your idle ass composing that pointless torrent above, and even worse thinking I'll read it grin

Why can't you come to grips with the fact that you're a nobody who's severely deluded?

Sure you can take an interest in American politics, but going off on a wild tangent frothing at the mouth about deep state and cheating and stealing as if you've a horse in the race is not just embarrassingly nonsensical even for you, but outright insane

You're not an American voter, you're not in the US, you've never been to the US, you'll never be in the US. You're just a hallucinating little piece of cruddy shiit with exaggerated sense of self.

Oh, and you also are a thief.
Is that the work I gave you this wasted hopeless wretched frustrated fool to do grin? How long will you continue to be a useless worthless nobody with an inconsequential existence, a total good-for-nothing waste of space. I finally gave your miserably pathetic worthless life a meaning, and you finally have 1 thing to cling onto, the excitement is overwhelming for you, I can totally understand that grin, but you still chose to continue being a useless dead brain fool. You want to go back to armed robbery and being an armed robber again? grin grin grin
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Neoteny(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2020
Openbusiness:
Is that the work I gave you this wasted hopeless wretched frustrated fool to do grin? How long will you continue to be a useless worthless nobody with an inconsequential existence, a total good-for-nothing waste of space. I finally gave your miserably pathetic worthless life a meaning, and you finally have 1 thing to cling onto, the excitement is overwhelming for you, I can totally understand that grin, but you still chose to continue being a useless dead brain fool. You want to go back to armed robbery and being an armed robber again? grin grin grin

Cheap flashlight peddler, common scammer!

grin grin grin grin

E pain am

For 2 days now this broke punk can't sleep

Your pain nourishes me

tongue tongue
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Openbusiness: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Neoteny:

Cheap flashlight peddler, common scammer!

grin grin grin grin

E pain am

For 2 days now this broke punk can't sleep

Your pain nourishes me

tongue tongue
grin You this useless hopeless lowlife armed robber continue wasting away your wretched meaningless life till you end up in Edo maximum prison again, like the worthless good-for-nothing miserable dead brain bloody fool that you are grin Your bottomless misery is entertaining grin
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Neoteny(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Openbusiness:
grin You this useless hopeless lowlife armed robber continue wasting away your wretched meaningless life till you end up in Edo maximum prison again, like the worthless good-for-nothing miserable dead brain bloody fool that you are grin Your bottomless misery is entertaining grin

See infantile insults grin

You're as uncreative as you're Foolish. But then again what does one expect from a tediously dull fellow?

Avoid US politics because you're a nobody and stick to your cheap LED lights, scumbag.
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Openbusiness: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Neoteny:

See infantile insults grin

You're as uncreative as you're Foolish. But then again what does one expect from a tediously dull fellow?

Avoid US politics because you're a nobody and stick to your cheap LED lights, scumbag.
Get out of my face you this abominable lowlife worthless cretin. I'm attending to decent people right now, when I'm done, I will have time to let a bloody fool like you to lick my shoes. But if you try to pick my pocket like the miserable criminal armed robber that you are, you will end up in jail again grin
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Neoteny(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Openbusiness:
Get out of my face you this abominable lowlife worthless cretin. I'm attending to decent people right now, when I'm done, I will have time to let a bloody fool like you to lick my shoes. But if you try to pick my pocket like the miserable criminal armed robber that you are, you will end up in jail again grin

Hehe the little bastard is pained he got called out for:

1. Pretending he's an American

2. Selling cheap Chinese wares to sustain his pitiful and pathetic lies.

The fact that you're a flashlight seller makes me take you even less serious.

Broke and pretentious bastard.
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Openbusiness: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2020
Neoteny:

Hehe the little bastard is pained he got called out for:

1. Pretending he's an American

2. Selling cheap Chinese wares to sustain his pitiful and pathetic lies.

The fact that you're a flashlight seller makes me take you even less serious.

Broke and pretentious bastard.
Armed robber like you that was born in a baby factory is talking about bastard, Kikikiki grin, look in the mirror and you will see the biggest lowlife bastard in existence. You are just a waste of space, a good for nothing, empty, miserable wretched worthless fool, your pathetic life is totally meaningless grin You were born a miserable worthless fool, you live like a miserable worthless fool and you will die as a miserable worthless fool. Enjoy your wretched life of unending misery grin
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Valkrie: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2020
Truely if Nairaland is to be a compound where people gather..lots would be going home everyday with swollen mouth and nose and other with broken head...Haba.. !!

1 Like

Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Neoteny(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
Armed robber like you that was born in a baby factory is talking about bastard, Kikikiki grin, look in the mirror and you will see the biggest lowlife bastard in existence. You are just a waste of space, a good for nothing, empty, miserable wretched worthless fool, your pathetic life is totally meaningless grin You were born a miserable worthless fool, you live like a miserable worthless fool and you will die as a miserable worthless fool. Enjoy your wretched life of unending misery grin

There you are!

You finally sold a LED lamp to get enough money to feed and buy your habitual 10mb to come on here and make a fool of yourself, eh, you broke bastard?

Your tears of pain water my mirth.

Just like Trump, you're a demented and dimwitted broke loser.
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Openbusiness: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Neoteny:

There you are!

You finally sold a LED lamp to get enough money to feed and buy your habitual 10mb to come on here and make a fool of yourself, eh, you broke bastard?

Your tears of pain water my mirth.

Just like Trump, you're a demented and dimwitted broke loser.

You're the world's dumbest armed robber with a lobotomized dead brain. Your daftness is so legendary, in short, nobody in this world can measure up to how miserably useless a bloody deranged fool like you is. That's how totally hopeless you are. Like I told you before, your life is worthless and meaningless. Keep wailing you this homeless vagabond wretched fool that was born a failure and born to fail, a failed armed robber with a worthless life, while I keep counting money grin. You were born a failure, born to fail, a failed armed robber, that's why your pathetic life is so miserable grin grin grin.
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Neoteny(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
You're the world's dumbest armed robber with a lobotomized dead brain. Your daftness is so legendary, in short, nobody in this world can measure up to how miserably useless a bloody deranged fool like you is. That's how totally hopeless you are. Like I told you before, your life is worthless and meaningless. Keep wailing you this homeless vagabond wretched fool that was born a failure and born to fail, a failed armed robber with a worthless life, while I keep counting money grin. You were born a failure, born to fail, a failed armed robber, that's why your pathetic life is so miserable grin grin grin.

Teehee broke bastard is still ranting that he got called out as a failing scammer.

grin

Why don't you stop scamming people with your smalltime business and start selling meaningful items, you piece of shiit.
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Openbusiness: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Neoteny:

Teehee broke bastard is still ranting that he got called out as a failing scammer.

grin

Why don't you stop scamming people with your smalltime business and start selling meaningful items, you piece of shiit.

the pathetic ranting of a worthless deranged armed robber that is a Boko Haram member means nothing. Nobody takes a lowlife wretched miserable criminal like you serious. You keep exposing how much of a brain dead fool you are, and it's laughable grin. Everyone knows I'm not a Boko Haram criminal like you. The Nigerian army will soon catch you inside the jungle you're hiding like a wasted diseased sewer rat grin
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by bjtinz: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Uncle Two fighting. undecided
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Neoteny(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
the pathetic ranting of a worthless deranged armed robber that is a Boko Haram member means nothing. Nobody takes a lowlife wretched miserable criminal like you serious. You keep exposing how much of a brain dead fool you are, and it's laughable grin. Everyone knows I'm not a Boko Haram criminal like you. The Nigerian army will soon catch you inside the jungle you're hiding like a wasted diseased sewer rat grin

Hey donkey, you keep repeating yourself.

You're so boring, I'm sure your diseased parents, if they're still alive, cast you away, hence your present pathetic predicament wherein you've to lie and scam just to barely survive.

You're so desperately broke and hungry i wonder when you find time to worry your empty skull about US politics. Or were you trying to impress some Nairaland babe that you're an American?

grin grin grin

They won't notice you and your petty business unleas you pose, abi?

Useless animal
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Neoteny(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

Is your 10mb exhausted again, broke boy?

Have been refreshing my page for ages to see whether you've finally come up with some clever insult beyond the broken record you've been playing for days.

Try and sell another LED shiit to buy some data, that's if it's not a choice between feeding and cussing.
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Openbusiness: 6:45am On Dec 07, 2020
Neoteny:

Is your 10mb exhausted again, broke boy?

Have been refreshing my page for ages to see whether you've finally come up with some clever insult beyond the broken record you've been playing for days.

Try and sell another LED shiit to buy some data, that's if it's not a choice between feeding and cussing.

grin Keep refreshing you this dead brain deranged fool. I already know your life is worthless and meaningless, a total waste. But out of my kind heart and generosity, I have finally given your pathetic miserable wretched life a meaning, to be a 24/7 Nairaland page refresher grin, instead of you to continue being a notorious armed robber that you are. That's why you are super excited, a wretched frustrated brain dead fool like you thinks he has finally found a mission in life, you finally have something to do with your worthless miserable life apart from being an armed robber criminal grin. On the news, they caught some of your criminal gang members that escaped from prison yesterday. They will soon catch you too this unrepentant criminal. Your evil days as a Boko Haram killer bandit is over grin
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Neoteny(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
grin Keep refreshing you this dead brain deranged fool. I already know your life is worthless and meaningless, a total waste. But out of my kind heart and generosity, I have finally given your pathetic miserable wretched life a meaning, to be a 24/7 Nairaland page refresher grin, instead of you to continue being a notorious armed robber that you are. That's why you are super excited, a wretched frustrated brain dead fool like you thinks he has finally found a mission in life, you finally have something to do with your worthless miserable life apart from being an armed robber criminal grin. On the news, they caught some of your criminal gang members that escaped from prison yesterday. They will soon catch you too this unrepentant criminal. Your evil days as a Boko Haram killer bandit is over grin

Broke bastard how many flashlight you sell today?

How many people you scam?

Petty criminal.

You're as useless as your scam business

Animal
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Openbusiness: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Neoteny:

Broke bastard how many flashlight you sell today?

How many people you scam?

Petty criminal.

You're as useless as your scam business

Animal
Stop asking me how much I made, so that you will come and rob me, bloody armed robber like you grin I know you can never change from being a killer bandit criminal thief, because armed robbery and criminality is in your blood. You were born a worthless criminal lowlife deranged fool grin Keep drowning in the misery of your pathetic useless wretched life, bloody criminal fool.
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Neoteny(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Stop asking me how much I made, so that you will come and rob me, bloody armed robber like you grin I know you can never change from being a killer bandit criminal thief, because armed robbery and criminality is in your blood. You were born a worthless criminal lowlife deranged fool grin Keep drowning in the misery of your pathetic useless wretched life, bloody criminal fool.

Mtchew

Small pikin dey do you

Small nonsense idiot

You'll never amount to anything
Re: William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet by Openbusiness: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Neoteny:

Mtchew

Small pikin dey do you

Small nonsense idiot

You'll never amount to anything
Says a deraged miserable worthless armed robber grin The gallant Nigerian Army and JTF are already combing the forests, they will soon catch you this killer bandit criminal armed robber. Bloody fool! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People / Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Georgia: Trump, 18 Others Indicted, Arrest Warrants Issued Over US 2020 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.