Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Rankings Of Defenders In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rankings Of Defenders In The World (445 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / 24 All Time Best Defenders In The English Premier League / Top 10 Best FIFA Africa National Team, Tunisia Top Rankings After 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rankings Of Defenders In The World by Victorbarry: 6:51am On Dec 02, 2020
Check out the rankings of the best defenders in the world @
https://newsonthegotoday.com/fa6ndw
Is the rankings true?
Re: Rankings Of Defenders In The World by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Rankings Of Defenders In The World by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Rankings Of Defenders In The World by Disturb: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
emeraldvee:
Moo.ojy abg try understand wit me abeg, if to say i get smartphn i 4 work my way out or try loan app.. I just dy tell u my mind make u no think say i dy try act smart or cunny
you swore never to disturb moo.jy again and he gave you 5k after giving you 3k or so.. Seems like you take people for fools

Same way you played hres.so after he gave you money on this same forum.. Free money de sweet you so go just de cook up stories.. E no hard na..
Read his post again below.. To slap back your memory..& Barely a month after you've goofed
moo.ojy:

I won't judge you and will not turn my back at least on this one but I'm holding you on your words never to bother me again.
I sent the 5k you requested..
Re: Rankings Of Defenders In The World by SideshowBob: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
emeraldvee:
And as the coward you are , you went to report my posts. I have kept your number and account details one side. If you like come and beg on this forum again. Useless thing.
Re: Rankings Of Defenders In The World by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
SideshowBob:

And as the coward you are , you went to report my posts. I have kept your number and account details one side. If you like come and beg on this forum again. Useless thing.
lol...
wtf nigga!!!
dis is a faceless forum, so just respect your damn ass
Re: Rankings Of Defenders In The World by SideshowBob: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
emeraldvee:

lol...
wtf nigga!!!
dis is a faceless forum, so just respect your damn ass
Oh you think so. Why did you remove your posts Come and scam. lemme see. Infact lemme go to tabbaz to add you to his list of scammers
Re: Rankings Of Defenders In The World by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
SideshowBob:

Oh you think so. Why did you remove your posts Come and scam. lemme see. Infact lemme go to tabbaz to add you to his list of scammers
am not a scammer bro, i would like u to meet me someday
well unfortunately ur too ignorant to knw dat i was asking for help wit real life situation, i wasn't lying to collect money
if i wanted to scam, i wud hav done it wit anoda nl moniker
hold ur peace bro
am not ur enemy, u don't even knw me nd wat i face

(1) (Reply)

Exciting News About The Match Leganes And Almeria / News About The Match Between Man City And Everton / Sure Game Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.