Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. (2588 Views)

I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / The Babe I Just Met Has A Dead Sense Of Humour. / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by mascot345: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2020
I am just 34years with a good job but I am still single. I plan to marry at 35 or latest 36.

Just last month I bought a land in a good environment to build a small estate.. like 6 buildings inside the estate...

Should I tell the woman that I want to marry that I am building a small estate or I should just keep my mouth shut.

Please what do you guys think?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2020
hmmmm pro
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2020
mascot345:
I am just 34years with a good job but I am still single. I plan to marry at 35 or latest 36.

Just last month I bought a land in a good environment to build a small estate.. like 6 buildings inside the estate...

Should I tell the woman that I want to marry that I am building a small estate or I should just keep my mouth shut.

no don't tell her once u get married to her then you can .....she may be going after your money so it now get too find out if she really love you.....

lastly bro send me something nah...nah drop details

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by mascot345: 7:46am On Dec 02, 2020
Jesse25:

no don't tell her once u get married to her then you can .....she may be going after your money so it now get too find out if she really love you.....

lastly bro send me something nah...nah drop details

Thanks alot my brother.. I appreciate your advice.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by coolsegun2002: 7:48am On Dec 02, 2020
mascot345:

Oga u are not ready to marry this babe....
Are u earning 10million per month?? That building the property won’t have any effect on your spendings??
If you are serious about her, she has to know.. so that she can be supportive.. not by joining you to build it.....but by not asking for 500k wig every month when u have blocks and cement to buy...

And if u are afraid she will kill u for ur small properties... Then don't marry her since u already have trust issue at this stage...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by hashtagged(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Don't tell her at a, it's only a matter of time before you catch her cheating

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by BlessedNuel: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2020
Oga respect yourself and your future by not telling her.

Unless say you want make the building be the one-year-one block type.

E get why I yan you so

2 Likes

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by greymiles: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2020
hashtagged:
Don't tell her at a, it's only a matter of time before you catch her cheating
Why do you think every lady will behave like your mom

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by hashtagged(m): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:

Wow it's your future wife they behave like,
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by stupidmod2: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2020
mascot345:

u better keep ur mouth shut if u love ur self
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by stupidmod2: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Oga u are not ready to marry this babe....
Are u earning 10million per month?? That building the property won’t have any effect on your spendings??
If you are serious about her, she has to know.. so that she can be supportive.. not by joining you to build it.....but by not asking for 500k wig every month when u have blocks and cement to buy...

And if u are afraid she will kill u for ur small properties... Then don't marry her since u already have trust issue at this stage...
ur advice dont even make sense

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Worldwise(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2020
Brother, check your age once again... what is your again if you tell her? Not to loose her or to arose fake love?
Sir, keep your plans low, do not even talk about it, tell her after you are married...

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by coolsegun2002: 8:07am On Dec 02, 2020
stupidmod2:
ur advice dont even make sense

Bros....We don’t have to agree...
If u want to dialogue with me then dialogue by countering my point objectively ...but don’t just jump at me with an insult...telling me I’m talking nonsense...

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by popweezy(m): 8:09am On Dec 02, 2020
Behind every successful man, there is a woman .... Okay fine.

Behind every unfortunate man, there is a woman...

I won't talk
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by TJaguar(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2020
Don't tell her anything about this. See how courtship goes then surprise her after marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by popweezy(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:

stop na grin
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Tickles001(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2020
mascot345:

This is simple. Don't tell about the project. In fact, don't let her know your net worth.
Remember people's character are often influenced by the worth of the person they're dealing with. She'd be more of her real self if you don't tell her and that's exactly what you should be looking for.

You might think it's good to let her know you have a money guzzling project at hand, so she support or cut her demands.
No. It's not a good idea. If she demands more than you can bear. You tell her you don't have, that you got careless with money these days and want to recoup. You don't owe her maintenance.
As for support. (Women don't support anyone but themselves. Anytime they support, it's their future they're trying to secure) You can still ask her for money if you think she has enough to give out. You can always create a story to convince her. Then see how it goes.

Let the estate be a surprise to the one you finally marries. Show it to her like a year after marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Tunagee(m): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2020
mascot345:

Bros, no matter how you love a woman, never disclose too much about your personal assets to her unless you have seen that she is not the very materialistic type, and ready to start life with you from grassroot( I mean, even if na face me I slap you you dey live) she is ready to start with you, then maybe a day to wedding you can tell her. Don't use wealth or good plans to entice any woman.

Secondly, after your wedding, you can wait a year or two years before doing court wedding cos this legally gives her access to your assets in case she misbehaves.

Never trust any woman cos when the chips are down, they abscond.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by mascot345: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Tickles001:

This is simple. Don't tell about the project. In fact, don't let her know your net worth.
Remember people's character are often influenced by the worth of the person they're dealing with. She'd be more of her real self if you don't tell her and that's exactly what you should be looking for.

You might think it's good to let her know you have a money guzzling project at hand, so she support or cut her demands.
No. It's not a good idea. If she demands more than you can bear. You tell her you don't have, that you got careless with money these days and want to recoup. You don't owe her maintenance.
As for support. (Women don't support anyone but themselves. Anytime they support, it's their future they're trying to secure) You can still ask her for money if you think she has enough to give out. You can always create a story to convince her. Then see how it goes.

Let the estate be a surprise to the one you finally marries. Show it to her like a year after marriage.

U are a genius.. Thank u so much my brother.
I really appreciate.
Very good advice.
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Twoclans(f): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Don't tell her . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by mascot345: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Tunagee:

Bros, no matter how you love a woman, never disclose too much about your personal assets to her unless you have seen that she is not the very materialistic type, and ready to start life with you from grassroot( I mean, even if na face me I slap you you dey live) she is ready to start with you, then maybe a day to wedding you can tell her. Don't use wealth or good plans to entice any woman.

Secondly, after your wedding, you can wait a year or two years before doing court wedding cos this legally gives her access to your assets in case she misbehaves.

Never trust any woman cos when the chips are down, they abscond.

Thank you so much.

I appreciate.

very good advice.
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Tell her so her mind will rest and she will focus more on you and avoid distractions
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by PAWG(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Guy you too carry woman matter for head, better don’t come and give yourself heart attack for nothing.

Keep your cards close to your chest; otherwise soon we’ll be seeing a thread from you that reads:

‘my girlfriend now demands too much since I told her I’m building an estate’.

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2020
mascot345:

DONT! She'll slit your throat, goddamn eet!
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by odinson1(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
Tell her so her mind will rest and she will focus more on you and avoid distractions

@mascot345

Pls Don't ever Take Relationship Advice from A woman Because they really don't have your best interests at heart! They will give you any Advice that suits their Selfish narrative,as long as it will benefit Their fellow woman.

Pls Bro Make sure your fiance doesn't know your Networth or your plans for The future
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Tickles001(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2020
mascot345:

U are a genius.. Thank u so much my brother.
I really appreciate.
Very good advice.

In addition. Take the below seriously.
It is as true as the sun that rises by day.

Pls Don't ever Take Relationship Advice from A woman Because they really don't have your best interests at heart! They will give you any Advice that suits their Selfish narrative,as long as it will benefit Their fellow woman.

Pls Bro Make sure your fiance doesn't know your Networth or your plans for The future
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Freelane33(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2020
I’m outta this thread
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2020
capital NO
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2020
No need. Finish it first and let it come as a surprise to her.

I've observed that some people naturally have a hindering spirit that when you divulge a plan to them it will flop. And if it's an uncompleted project, it will become stagnant and may never get completed. So, its better to keep it to yourself since won't change anything if you don't tell her.

This is my personal opinion from my observation of this life o. No body should come and drag me for this.
Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by nairaman66(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2020
CalliDora1:
No need. Finish it first and let it come as a surprise to her.

I've observed that some people naturally have a hindering spirit that when you divulge a plan to them it will flop. And if it's an uncompleted project, it will become stagnant and may never get completed. So, its better to keep it to yourself since won't change anything if you don't tell her.

This is my personal opinion from my observation of this life o. No body should come and drag me for this.

You are very wise!

1 Like

Re: I Am Building A Small Estate.. Should I Tell The Babe I Wan Marry About It. by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:

Focus more on him or on his money?

If you truly love a man with or without knowledge of his financial status, you won't and shouldn't be distracted. And your focus on him should not be based on money but based on his kind of person. That's fake love or better put "lust".

He's not telling her jack!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like To Do This? / Can 'Love' Exist Without Mutual Dependence and Commitments? / How About These Scammers Called Chicks???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.