Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,059 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Davido, Iyabo Ojo, Others She Beefed Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Davido, Iyabo Ojo, Others She Beefed Online (401 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Iyabo Ojo For Putting Her Through Hell / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Eniola Badmus For "Fat Shaming" Her / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Davido, Iyabo Ojo, Others She Beefed Online by damilola4162(m): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Controversial Nigerian Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has apologized to Davido, Linda Ikeji and several other celebrities she has had a misunderstanding with.

This was made known in a post the self-acclaimed investigative Journalist shared on her verified Instagram page on Monday, November 30.

The list of people Kemi Olunloyo is apologizing to is a long one, and contains names like Davido, Linda Ikeji Eniola Badmus, Dayo Amusa, Venita Akpofure, Seyi Law, Georgina Onuoha, Iyabo Ojo, Lasisi Elenu, Toyin Lawani.

Describing herself as the nicest person in the world, she called for all ‘industry beefs’ to end this year.

The journalist who extended an olive branch to the concerned celebrities pleaded with them to let love lead as everyone is now looking forward to a better 2021.

She wrote,

"I love you all. Nobody is blocked. Don’t let someone’s hate for me make you hate me. Hate is a strong word. Don’t let people influence U the wrong way. Many people meet me apologizing for hating me via their many comments online. Kemi Olunloyo is the nicest person in the world".

https://facebook.com/KemiOlunloyo/posts/3512321038855680

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-apologizes-to-davido-iyabo-ojo-other-celebrities-she-beefed-online/

Lalasticala

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Davido, Iyabo Ojo, Others She Beefed Online by YoonSung62: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Sense don dey come closer

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Davido, Iyabo Ojo, Others She Beefed Online by Foodqueen(f): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2020
YoonSung62:
Sense don dey come closer

For where?

She will start all over again in less than two weeks time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Davido, Iyabo Ojo, Others She Beefed Online by Bornsinner7: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Self acclaimed nicest person in the world indeed

It's like she needs financial assistance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Davido, Iyabo Ojo, Others She Beefed Online by MaziIgwe007: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
And where is the apology??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Davido, Iyabo Ojo, Others She Beefed Online by shashaperry(f): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Foodqueen:

For where?

She will start all over again in less than two weeks time.

You know her so well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Of 3 Years After He Used His Bestfriend To Tes / Man Blasts Rapper Olamide Over YBNL Princess!!! / Nigerian Barbie Doll, Bobrisky Says He Will Do Full A $300K S*x Change In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.