Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (97885 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by robosky02(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2020
How Can A Wife Of A Legend Like Nwankwo Kanu Be Chasing Me In My Dm” – Retired Nigerian Player, Osaze Odemwingie Calls Out Amara Kanu (Photos)

Retired Nigerian “Super Eagles” forward, Peter Osaze Odemwingie has exposed Amara Kanu, the wife of Nigerian legendary player, Nwankwo Kanu.

Osaze went lethal on Amara Kanu on Instagram where he revealed that the wife of his former teammate has been ‘relentlessly chasing him in his dm times without number.

According to him, she has left him chunks of messages in his dm which he has refused to respond to any of it because it is not acceptable for him to do so with another man’s wife.

“Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband,” he said.

Apparently, Amara Kanu messaged him to help her with tips on getting her son back on his feet after suffering a knee injury.

He wrote on his Instagram page https://instagram.com/odemwingie_81?igshid=zixvsx301nwo

The reason why Nigeria is in this state. Too many want to be like America. God turned his back at america as things stand. Destruction is upon her. How can a wife of a legend like @kingkanu4 be chasing me for a chat relentlessly ( check ur DM check your DM ) na by force ? @amarakanu

Your husband has my number and it’s not in our culture to msg another man without asking your husband. Moreover u r wearing arsenal kit and he can ask them for advice about knee surgery because he also suffered from similar issues. Your son can’t have a cross on his neck and make those hand signs. That’s fake Christianity if you didn’t know ok. Our people selling their own to conform to African American. Those there have been modified by Hollywood and are no more Africans. They don’t even want to associate with Africa with their billions in accounts. How many of them visited Africa in the last 50 years ? Shouldn’t NBA all star match take place in Nigeria at least once? Shouldn’t they be interested to know where their ancestors came from ? Set your own trend Naija u r more special than America. #prayfornigeria #naija #nigeria @amarakanu why why why Amara ( Delailah). We love our strong man Papilo. Wash your hands well oh. And most importantly your hearts as I am preaching to many now. ����. Nigeria �� is more precious to God than America ��❤️�

Amara Kanu reacted by leaving a comment under Osaze's post.

She wrote: "@odemwingie_81 oh no no no. Kindly take this post down. @kingkanu4 is fully aware of this. We want to talk to you as a family."

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by YoonSung62: 8:49am On Dec 02, 2020
You for no destroy their home na

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by robosky02(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2020

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Pierocash(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2020
This guy is spewing trash. Why trying to ruin another man's home with this immature comment.

Even if she is chasing you, can't you rebuke her privately than coming to the public to spew this gibberish.

If you truly love papilo like you claim,you won't disgrace his wife before the world because such is demeaning to KANU himself.

Osaze, which weed you dey take

888 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nukilia: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2020
Chai! Pray so you don't have to beg others for anything in life undecided

336 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by wingmanIII: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2020
Very incoherent. Sounds like the guy is having a mental breakdown

695 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2020
Odewinge you could have reached out to Papilo privately and sorted this issue out, not bringing it to social media.

What you have done just ruined that home and the great respect Papilo has.

Papilo is a calm, humble and great guy, he deserves better irrespective of the wife's shortcomings.

425 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2020
This one go trend through out this year the matter carry weight.

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by chiefolododo(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2020
This can't be true

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by thesicilian: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2020
YoonSung62:
You for no destroy their home na
If he doesn't do that it will destroy his own home and career later

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by robosky02(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2020
Ok

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Kindledlight(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:
Odewinge you could have reached out to Papilo privately and sorted this issue out, not bringing it to social media.

What you have done just ruined that home and the great respect Papilo has.

Papilo is a calm, humble and great guy, he deserves better irrespective of the wife's shortcomings.

Exactly, Papilo is a great man that i so much respect who doesn’t deserve this alleged Public shame.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by duduade: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze must be a cloutchaserr

Very immatured..

I think as his legs have retired so also his thinking faculty has retired too

Tufiakwa

216 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Kestolove(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2020
Mumu boy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by chocboi78(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Did she ask to fuçk her?? Cnt u tell kanu privately?? Clout chaser

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Righteousness89(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2020
ebukajay184:

Your son can’t have a cross on his neck and make those hand signs.
That’s fake Christianity if you didn’t know ok. Our people selling their own to conform to African American.
My GOD Bless you Osaze Odemwinge. Many Have Unconsciously and Unknowingly initiated themselves into Occultic and strange things doing these things..

ebukajay184:

In another post, Osaze Peter Odemwingie wrote: "@amarakanu If your hello can’t be public it’s probably not just a hello. Mine is #nigeria #naija LUKE 10:19."

Osaze, I love your Spirit Bro! Whether or not she meant what u felt, I Love your Spirit.
Na small thing how far de take turn to Good Morning, hi baby! Hi Love!

We Live in very Dangerous times. Devil can enter anybody to do things the person can't Explain. Lucifer is too smart! Any small chance you allow, you are gone! That's why the Bible says " Flee From ALL Appearances of evil..

GOD BLESS You Osaze my Brother!

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by adadike(f): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2020
O chi mo! Ime enu, okwu, ime ana okwu,! Amara Biko avoid that guy. Kanu and Amara, pls ignore him and stay strong for your son. May God heal him

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2020
FAKE NEWS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Graxie(f): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2020
I hope Amara is not trying to love our yellow fine boy Osaze. The only person that will feel the heat of this rambling is Kanu.

Rich men marrying kids because of control usually face such in the long run.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by chinecherem97974: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2020
O chi mo! Ime enu, okwu, ime ana okwu,! Amara Biko avoid that guy. Kanu and Amara, pls ignore him and stay strong for your son. May God heal him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by ffada(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Odemwinge u die well.. no comot eye 4 legend t*to until e choke u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Wahala be like small brèast, e no dey full hand but e dey make prîck stand. grin

Incase you don't know na me talk

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2020
It is either his account was hacked by a loser or he is just trying to be foolishly funny.

Cos this just doesn't make sense to me at all.
So immature and foolish.

I will wait to read from the original Osaze before commenting further.

Do not believe everything you read on the internet.

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Twenty8: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2020
TF
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by scrapNG: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2020
IPOB and their wahala...

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by DoctorDree(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Attention!!!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by oyeb15: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Papilo no get stamina na. That's why is not good to come back from obodoyibo and marry village girl.
The village in them will come out no matter how u polish them

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Muhylonaire007: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2020
grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by Afam4eva(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Osazie is having a mental breakdown and Kanu and his wife are trying to reach out to him to help him. From his Instagram page you will know.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM by naptu2: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2020
The guy has been posting some really weird conspiracy theories on his Instagram account recently.

74 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS / The VAR Used In Nigeria Vs South Africa Match (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.