Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. (49834 Views)

My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady / VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Obedinho130: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2020
johnhood:

The smoke from a burning candle where does it go?
a jehovahs witness spotted
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by murphyung(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
How come all these Prophets see that she has a problem but rather than giving solutions, they just leave the situation hanging. Of what use is the prophecy if not to profound solution? Is the revelation just for fun or for listening pleasure
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2020
blessedblavk:
Good day. I read your story and I believe I can feel your fear. There is hope for you. In plain terms I will ask you to leave that lady. Her spirit is stronger than your and it is negative. You need to also develop your spiritual strength by Making the Prayer of Salvation and locating a place where the word of God is being taught. You need more of the word of God than Prophecy now .... Go for knowledge of God's word.
This is off record but try and Locate an SALVATION MINISTRIES branch close to you.
that is where we worship
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Bruh, that girl is just attacked by foundational problems which can be handled by God Almighty and a strong deliverance minister. She isn't the problem at all. If you leave her, you will regret it for the rest of your life cause you will be bringing tears to the eyes of the woman who loved and cared for you when you had nothing. Prophets have spoken, what has GOD ALMIGHTY said about this? Get your girl and tackle this in prayers, fasting and faith. What if you were the one with this problem and she was told to leave you? Will you be happy? Search your conscience o

2 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2020
iamteegee:

Bro take whatever they told you seriously I just got out of one. I love this girl, she's very pretty, intelligent, goes to church regularly (na disguise)sings and does interpretation, honestly na this kind person any man would make his wife but a man that didn't know me before called me and told me to be careful of yellow lady, I didn't understand then kept on with her, sex and all but my condition did not change, went to visit a spiritualist and he told me to leave my girl alone, she was too good didn't see any reason to leave her decided to visit more different people, met a prophetess I didn't even say a word to her after praying described my girlfriend to me was surprised, she later told me to leave her alone and see what will happen oboy I left and went home I was battling with my conscience that this girl is good, beautiful intelligent, loves and respect me well my life first I stopped picking her calls, my friends that knew her for days, the girl started attacking me in the dream, I can't close my eyes for 10minutes without ejaculating and urinating all over the bed (something that has never happened before) sometimes I refuse to close my eyes in the night, different attacks, one of my dreams we fought saying I left and she wants me to feel the pain, even if I urinate before going to bed, 4mins after I Don urinate n ejaculate. It was a scary situation the girl talk say na must we marry if she no fit get me for real life she go get me for dream! Bro run for your life and go for serious deliverance!! Person wey something never happen to no go give u advice. Pikin wey dey back no know say journey far.
exactly. She's very pretty. Believe me when I say she's very pretty. Goes to church too
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by johnhood(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2020
Obedinho130:
A wrong observer spotted. Check my profile
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by johnhood(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Obedinho130:
A wrong observer spotted. Check my profile
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by hazee11(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Bluezy13:
Take a look at this man, his mind has been tampered with and will never remain the same until he lets go of the lady assumed to be the source of his misfortune.
I can not advise him to remain with the supposed lady, not because I lend credence to the prophecy but because his adulterated subconscious mind will never be happy with the lady although his consciousness may try to trick him to overlook the prophecy but that will be to his detriment.
And you know, we attract what we think, at such, he will keep on attracting negativity because his mind has been programmed to think and suspect a source of negativity lurking around him.

The prophecy may be true, the prophecy may be false. But either way, he has to let go of the lady to put his tampered mind at rest and save the lady some troubles.
However he is going to go about that, I do not know, he should device a means...after all he knows the lady more than I do.

My observation.
well said bro.

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by iamteegee(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
exactly. She's very pretty. Believe me when I say she's very pretty. Goes to church too
Before the revelation I kept on asking myself what could be the problem, in my time with her lost lots of deals, lost lots of money (plenty money) I opened up and told her about my business, my plans etc not knowing say I dey sell myself out, I stopped having sex with her and every night 4 dream na xoxo sex, ejaculation, urinating... This girl na better disguise goes to church like mad, she be lead singer, she dey interpret preaching, she dey sweet, very light skinned and xoxo beautiful. It wasn't an easy battle till I became free. I don't use to believe in this before until it happened to me. Don't mind all these guys telling you otherwise (pikin wey mama carry for back trek go Abuja no know say journey far n e no easy.ive learnt my lesson no be all girl I see I carry prick shook.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Daninya33: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
seen. Thank you

Go and download Mystery Of Deliverance Series 1-4 by Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak.
You will surely find the answers you seek.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by lucky4west: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2020
any prophet that does not chastise you from sin is not real, firstly you must come out from a sinful relationship, be born again and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and savior, repent and live a holy life then you can experience true deliverance....life of sin give the devil a license to attack...sin is satan's identification number that is how he identifies his own...then leave the girl alone and advise her to seek God genuinely...you will gradually experience restoration and turn around

2 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by omotoyosiT(f): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2020
I'll suggest you take her for deliverance,fight the battle together and live happily ever after
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Dear brother, don't leave her since she knows her problem and the best thing you can o for her is to help her by taking her for deliverance. I don't know your domination although I'm a Catholic, MFM is better even any white garment church can't help in a case like this. It happen to one of my cousins and now he's now living larger than he thought although his own was about snake spirit.

How was your cousin finally healed from this?
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by blueskies(f): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2020
Daninya33:

Go and download Mystery Of Deliverance Series 1-4 by Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak.
You will surely find the answers you seek.

Yes, @op check out his messages, will help greatly, add to that Spiritual Intelligence part 1-3, and Dominion Over Curses, you can also add the Weapons Of Our Warfare part 1-3.

Check them out on the website eni.com

Pls you should note that these messages will only bless your life 'after' you have been genuinely Born Again and left all forms of sin.

God bless

2 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2020
Backbone503
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by madridguy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Surah Yunus

Verse 71. You start from " Kolamusa Mojeetuh bihi to the and of the verse.

Recite Ayatul Qurisiyu, Surah Falaq , Surah Nas and the above verse. 71 times each.

kizwid:

please kindly share the verses...
May Allah answer our prayers!
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Tohsynetita1: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
femi4:
Fake Prophets....they didn't tell you that fornication is a sin

Don't conclude matters often. Do you know if he tell or doesn't tell them he had sex with her before?
Do you know if he told them and forgot writing it here again?
Don't just conclude matters, it's not a good perspective of solving problem.

1 Like

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Oluwaseun2020(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
kapich:

Please can we talk. I need some clarifications from you on certain things. If you don't mind. My email is dregunjobi@yahoo.com. You can send your contact if you don't want to leave it here.

Shalom

mailed you just now
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by intruder15(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
machiavelli95:

You think dealing with demons is an easy business? Anyone with sharpened spiritual senses can perceive the activity of spirits and demons, but to cast them out is another different ball game entirely. Do you not know there are ranks in the spirit? Do you know the level of consecration required before you can deal with water spirits? Can you even fast 7 days dry? Can you pray for 18 hours at a stretch? Do you know the strength of the covenants that those demons use as their backing? Some persons can be very ignorant and arrogant at the same time. See dont talk confidently about things you dont fully understand.

You lack comprehension and reasoning. These days I don't understand if people's comprehension has been altered with. Because I am struggling to understand how your opinion relates with what I wrote. Are you saying there are things too big for God to resolve?
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by chatinent: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Send me a message using the WhatsApp link on my signature so I can send it to you via WhatsApp.

pendragon35:

Help me share bro. I have reduced my focus so much on all these religious stuff, they only preach enemy and failures up and down. I only want to focus more on charity and build my spiritual life without pointing accusing fingers on any fellow for my life challenges, which will definitely pass.

Help me with the e-book bro. I need more enlightenment. Would really appreciate!
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by chatinent: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
godfrey02:

Share the ebook please

Send me a message using the WhatsApp link on my signature so I can send it to you via WhatsApp.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by chatinent: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Switch07:

Please can you share books with me
Esirirapheal@gmail.com I'll really appreciate

Caleycash:
please share the eBook with me (cj4life35@gmail.com). you sound very enlightened... lovely piece you wrote here!

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Kanoski(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
The spiritual controls the physical. Op, a word is enough for the wise
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Caleycash(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
chatinent:

can't See the number bro... not connecting.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by 99thEnemy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Make Una come see wetin Righteousness89 people the cause? undecided
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by machiavelli95: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
intruder15:

You lack comprehension and reasoning. These days I don't understand if people's comprehension has been altered with. Because I am struggling to understand how your opinion relates with what I wrote. Are you saying there are things too big for God to resolve?
It is you that is daft. You dont know that God is a spirit and spirits cannot work on the earth real without partnership with a human being? That is the law of territory. A human being enters into such an arrangement by means of alignment which in itself demands huge sacrifices of time, consecration and death to self.

Nothing is too big for God, but for God to find expression on the earth realm he must find men who have paid the price of alignment.

Until Elijah paid the price of alignment by the brook, Israel, God's own inheritance was languishing in idol worship. What would it have cost God to come down from heaven and end idol worship in the land? Nothing...but he had to work with a man to fulfill his counsel. You think God is happy with all the evil that is going on in the world? Why is he seemingly "not doing anything" about it? Because of the absence of aligned men...men who can pay the price for God to find unhindered expression through them.

Yes God wants to deliver OP and that girl from sin and demonic oppression. But to do that he needs a man. Do you know whether or not the prophet's level of consecration and alignment can sustain the intensity of such operations of God? Or the backlash that might come from the kingdom of darkness? Why do you think some pastors (who are 100% holy ) die? There are ranks in the spirit. Why would some believers fast and pray only to get a level of result, while another will just make a declaration and all will be settled? There are ranks.
See you sound like an ignorant person who is very arrogant. You know nothing about spiritual laws. Spiritual laws are backed on the integrity of God, so God himself will not alter them regardless of how much he loves us. He may only give us an advantage. And if you cannot see the connection between my first comment and your earlier comment, then you are indeed spiritually unintelligent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by intruder15(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
machiavelli95:

It is you that is daft. You dont know that God is a spirit and spirits cannot work on the earth real without partnership with a human being? That is the law of territory. A human being enters into such an arrangement by means of alignment which in itself demands huge sacrifices of time, consecration and death to self.

Nothing is too big for God, but for God to find expression on the earth realm he must find men who have paid the price of alignment.

Until Elijah paid the price of alignment by the brook, Israel, God's own inheritance was languishing in idol worship. What would it have cost God to come down from heaven and end idol worship in the land? Nothing...but he had to work with a man to fulfill his counsel. You think God is happy with all the evil that is going on in the world? Why is he seemingly "not doing anything" about it? Because of the absence of aligned men...men who can pay the price for God to find unhindered expression through them.

Yes God wants to deliver OP and that girl from sin and demonic oppression. But to do that he needs a man. Do you know whether or not the prophet's level of consecration and alignment can sustain the intensity of such operations of God? Or the backlash that might come from the kingdom of darkness? Why do you think some pastors (who are 100% holy ) die? There are ranks in the spirit. Why would some believers fast and pray only to get a level of result, while another will just make a declaration and all will be settled? There are ranks.
See you sound like an ignorant person who is very arrogant. You know nothing about spiritual laws. Spiritual laws are backed on the integrity of God, so God himself will not alter them regardless of how much he loves us. He may only give us an advantage. And if you cannot see the connection between my first comment and your earlier comment, then you are indeed spiritually unintelligent.

In all you wrote, at least you finally concurred to my opinion. God can heal her. That's what matters.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by slimjosh231(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
CulverBerry:
Take her to SCOAN, and thank me later!!!
I only trust and listens to few pastors, but you can trust Prophet TB Joshua!!!
STFU.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by doayt09: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
benjanjo1:

I am going to be brutally honest with you!

Dump Her! angry

if you can't, stop having sex with her and avoid telling her anything about your financial issues, future plans or business deals (as advised by the pastor/prophet).

I have learnt from the experience of men older than I am, men that have been ruined simply because of the women they entangled themselves with.

it is important for men to be observant about how the women in their lives affect their fortunes in life. Be very careful and be ready to ditch any babe that does not bring good things into your life.
Some folks just concluded that these two pastors were fake but without understanding that there is bad energy. They lack knowledge of Physics.
Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
It's only in Nigeria pre-marital sex leads to financial set backs.

The Americans and other Western countries seem not to be affected by financial draining due pre- marital sex ....

Go spiritual on your issue.

Fast and ask God for divine leading.

Tell your gf no sex for now because of your spiritual exercise.

Joining my faith with yours for God's leading.

2 Likes

Re: What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. by Xxpress(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2020
madridguy:
Don't leave your girlfriend rather fight and win the battle together.

My brother, your girlfriend is not your the cause of your problem but Nigeria. Many problems we Nigerians are seeing as spiritual problem are problems caused due to bad economy and bad leadership.

I don't want to say the prophecy are fake because spiritual controls the physical but at times we need to use our head.

If you're a Muslim I would have suggest some Quran verses for you and your girl friend to add to your daily prayers.

What's the verse?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less / Help, This Happens When I’m Sex Starved / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.