Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Capslocked's Unfair, Ten-year Ban Has Been Utterly Lifted. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Capslocked's Unfair, Ten-year Ban Has Been Utterly Lifted. (2912 Views)

Girl Impregnated By Ten Year Old Boy Gives Birth / I Still Played Bet9ja Today. Capslocked Was Right / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capslocked's Unfair, Ten-year Ban Has Been Utterly Lifted. by Gideoniteprime4: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
make i keep quiet first... lipsrsealed
i dey try observe something tongue
Re: Capslocked's Unfair, Ten-year Ban Has Been Utterly Lifted. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
Following my yesterday thread, where I exposed a CAPSLOCKED impersonator and the abuse of power by moderators, I am pleased to announce that CAPSLOCKED's unfair, ten-year ban has been completely lifted. cool
Please is there a specific mod that assisted with caps unban?
I am being trolled and have reported and tagged mynd44 and seun. Even after I saw the mod viewing the thread and witnessing the trolling. Nothing was done and this girls are walking freely.

One is even using a alternate after her main account has been banned.

I have tapped report button severally and nothing is being done.

What on earth is going on?

1 Like

Re: Capslocked's Unfair, Ten-year Ban Has Been Utterly Lifted. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Shey, soon enough, I go commot 4 here, useless forum filled with M-odera-tors dt re irrelevant and inconsequential
Re: Capslocked's Unfair, Ten-year Ban Has Been Utterly Lifted. by ReubenSandwich(m): 4:46am On Oct 24, 2022
Benokonma:

It looks to me like the only thing that ever happens when you use the report button is that the post you reported is hidden from you.

2 Likes

Re: Capslocked's Unfair, Ten-year Ban Has Been Utterly Lifted. by Martinez39s(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2022
Benokonma:

Please is there a specific mod that assisted with caps unban?
I am being trolled and have reported and tagged mynd44 and seun. Even after I saw the mod viewing the thread and witnessing the trolling. Nothing was done and this girls are walking freely.

One is even using a alternate after her main account has been banned.

What on earth is going on?
Learn to ignore people who troll you. You can't stop them for mentioning you, but when they are done, they will rest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! My Twin Bro Is No Longer Calling Me On Phone / Names Of Guys That CANNOT Shift A Woman's Womb / People In America Are Constantly Running Mad (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.