Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" (24603 Views)

Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) / Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' / Jorge Kanella Put Toe Into Alfie Davis’ Bum During Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Vaynery: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Very true

1 Like

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by AlexBells(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
sad
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by chris259(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
The coach is 100% correct, even the late football legend maradona always praised ronaldo as a beast who always delivers when he is needed both for club and country, u know the sad and painful thing abt maradona's death is dat he never lived to see messi win even a SPOON for argentina, for a player who is even wearing the late legend's jersey no. shame!... this one dat two ronaldo matter day fp so i know say messi fans go masturbate tire today, dick go even they pain them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by stayclearofme: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mumu talk. You wey be Jesus what passion do you have?
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by emeejinsm: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Who passion help
Where were you when your mate were voting mesi the sixth time ballon de o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by minatamz123: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
thats his own opinion
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Adenugaforman: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
The goat
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Minjim: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Truth b told.
Cr7 is very passionate in his game. He doesn't give up easily.
Same can't be said for Messi

2 Likes

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by lexy2014: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
stayclearofme:
Mumu talk. You wey be Jesus what passion do you have?

4 Likes

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by ThierryJay: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Absolute balderdash from Jorge Jesus. Messi is as passionate for football as ever. The fact that he doesn't express much emotion like Maradona and Cristiano does not mean he doesn't love the game with his heart. Messi that is reputed to always want to play even when he is not fully fit. He is reserved doesn't mean he doesn't have passion Olodo Jorge.

And passion does not even determine greatness. Steven Gerard is probably the most passionate EPL player ever but is not regarded as good as a less passionate Thierry Henry. So I don't know what this Portuguese imp is trying to achieve with the unintelligent comparison.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by paul61777: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lol...what's the point ...Messi still remains th greatest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by kenzysmith: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
peacekante:
I completely agree with this even though I am more of a Messi fan. I know Diego and Pele are the two greatest footballers of all time. But the op is not wrong here. Maradona has this passion that has never been seen in the game since he retired. His determination to win at all cost is second to none. This is what Messi lacks and what Ronaldo has. Ronaldo is very determined to win at all cost. Though his passion is lesser than Diego.
For me in this GOAT debate,
1, pele
2, Maradona
3,Zidane
4, Ronaldo Delinma
5, Christiano Ronaldo
6, Messi.

Both Messi and Christiano Ronaldo has that rating because of their inability to win the big one ( THE WORLD CUP) And Ronaldo is above Messi for me because he won with his country and Messi didn't. But I love Messi more than him because he is more exciting to watch.
so 6 baloon dor 6 golden boots yet he have no passion what of it he now have passion then he will win 20 ballon do or, score 90 goals every season . brother I tire for u o ur matter tire me

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Jostoman: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
peacekante:
I completely agree with this even though I am more of a Messi fan. I know Diego and Pele are the two greatest footballers of all time. But the op is not wrong here. Maradona has this passion that has never been seen in the game since he retired. His determination to win at all cost is second to none. This is what Messi lacks and what Ronaldo has. Ronaldo is very determined to win at all cost. Though his passion is lesser than Diego.
1, pele
2, Maradona
3,Zidane
4, Ronaldo Delinma
5, Christiano Ronaldo
6, Messi.

Both Messi and Christiano Ronaldo has that rating because of their inability to win the big one ( THE WORLD CUP) And Ronaldo is above Messi for me because he won with his country and Messi didn't. But I love Messi more than him because he is more exciting to watch.
so what about U20 world cup and Olympic Gold medal that he won for Argentina.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by pickatyou2: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
CR7 I stan

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by chinchonglee(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
peacekante:
1, pele
2, Maradona
3,Zidane
4, Ronaldo Delinma
5, Christiano Ronaldo
6, Messi.

Nonsense.
Without passion and he gots 5 abi 6 ballon d or...
U re a strong Ronaldo fan.
Messi is the greatest football player I ve seen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by fredoooooo: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Wee you keep kwayet
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by mvem(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Iconstar:
I only know one Jesus any other Jesus is a fake and counterfeit cool
same as Elijah, Elisah, Yahweh etc ....so?
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Gabbriell: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
peacekante:
1, pele
2, Maradona
3,Zidane
4, Ronaldo Delinma
5, Christiano Ronaldo
6, Messi.

Football has evolved. ...its no longer a one man game regardless of how good you are.

Gone are days when farmers use to play competitive football at national level and even clubs. Now football is a profession I it's own; somewhere there there is a team of analysts carying out computer analysis a particular player 24/7 and have not have proper sleep or have sex with their spouse for months now. Things are complex now...ok

2 Likes

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by habymi: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
CR7
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Starcrest1: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Me I have passion to fly a plane but I can't right now because I don't know how to. He can have the passion but Lionel Messi is a better footballer....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by noucompact(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
YES OOH, VERY PASSIONATE CR7. MESSI IS TOO RESERVED FOR A FOOTBALLER

1 Like

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Lamasta(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jesus has said it all who am I to say otherwise grin

1 Like

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by fergie001: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
peacekante:
1, pele
2, Maradona
3,Zidane
4, Ronaldo Delinma
5, Christiano Ronaldo
6, Messi.

You have shown you really do follow football.

Your exact pick is 100% mine.

1 Like

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by tabletguy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Baloranking:
grin
Don't expect the Greatest of our time (GOAT). To have passion for the game.

He is the game. You can't have passion for yourself grin

Benefica's coach said the truth but only the real ones can decode this riddle
God will bless you my guy. Forca Barca!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by massalati(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
His opinion
messi still remain that exceptional player

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by ikorodureporta: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin
our ewu!
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by fergie001: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
chris259:
The coach is 100% correct, even the late football legend maradona always praised ronaldo as a beast who always delivers when he is needed both for club and country, u know the sad and painful thing abt maradona's death is dat he never lived to see messi win even a SPOON for argentina, for a player who is even wearing the late legend's jersey no. shame!... this one dat two ronaldo matter day fp so i know say messi fans go masturbate tire today, dick go even they pain them.
Even Diego Simeone has repeatedly echoed it.

1 Like

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Geofavor(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
peacekante:
1, pele
2, Maradona
3,Zidane
4, Ronaldo Delinma
5, Christiano Ronaldo
6, Messi.

Werey dey disguise. You are not a Messi fan. Fvck outta here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by peacekante: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
fergie001:

You have shown you really do follow football.

Your exact pick is 100% mine.

Fan boys keep coming here to tell us about Messi and Ronaldo when they fail to win the Big one. No disrespect to them anyway
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by holuwajobar(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Baloranking:
grin
Don't expect the Greatest of our time (GOAT). To have passion for the game.

He is the game. You can't have passion for yourself grin

Benefica's coach said the truth but only the real ones can decode this riddle
You made no sense....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Legendary Captain Gianluigi Buffon Returns To Juventus / Injured Super Falcons Defender Onome Who Had Surgery Steps Out In Style(pics) / Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.