Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months (62416 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship? / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by DontBullshitMe: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Please.

When and when will Nigerians be tired of these pre arranged WhatsApp chats for social media trends??

Last week, it was about an employer messaging a potential employee.

Don't these people get tired?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Samsimple(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Who wan play you go still play you

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Lorayne(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2020
H

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by TheRedpillguy: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2020
Hehe this is good news. Now she is somebody's else's problem. She can't even create wealth. Anyways don't pretend. Make money be high value and be with many women as you want. If you want children let them bear and raise them. Women in their 20s act like this, except in their late 20s and early 30s when they will start preaching love. All na Scam. Relationship na hustle for women.

She is not yours its only your turn.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by MozB: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2020
M
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2020
Does suffering equate for being a wife material? What kind of poverty mentality is that?

11 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by 9jatips: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2020
hmmm
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by temmytee2309: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2020
G
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by oyeb15: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2020
4yrs ago,i told my undergraduate girlfriend am broke that she should borrow me 4k to repair my car...though I was really broke at d period of time... that's where d relationship end.

She later told me she's not looking for my type ,that her mum will ask if I have build a house and my car is not even fine.

Akure girl to be precise

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Tannhauser(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2020
grin
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Kestolove(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2020
Igbo girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Perfectsouth(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2020
Anything relationship no be for me abeg

8 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Karlifate: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:
Had a similar case. Everything was going well till I lost my job. She couldn't adjust cos she was used to enjoyment. We were going for our marriage course, I had done introduction sef. She just woke up one morning and decided to break ties with me. She aborted the pregnancy.

I had since moved on though.

I don't know what happened to the girls of our time. Our moms suffered well with our dads without complain. Love was REAL and TRUE then. It was beyond money.

God will help our generation!

The harsh truth is, women love comfort & in this materialistic generation, money provides that comfort.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2020
inshort jumoke for dem the girls
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2020
NONSENSE ADVICE

Acting movies all because of a woman.

Also stop the nonsense dreams and aspirations of child bearing and traveling to dubia and canada, na date una dey not marriage.

Most of you guys should stop acting like the girl you are dating is the only woman in the world.

It is because of the sex in the relationship that is why your judgment are always clouded when seeking a good woman.

10 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by OdefaGirl(f): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2020
If you try me with this kind of test... you will completely fail, because if I love you, I love you and nothing can stop that.
And if you must act broke with me, you won't act lazy..... being broke doesn't make one lazy.

23 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Chirowman(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Well that's how I got my wife acting broke , for months and she was helpful though. They are few that remains if you are opportuned to have one grab it .

8 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by shaw2(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2020
When I see these boys complain about girls it gets annoying.
What do you really expect from ladies?
Non of them like broke ass boys.
Make money have as many as u can afford.
Enjoy ur life till infinity.
No one owe u till death do us apart shit, in reality it's give and take.
Use Ned Nwoko as case study.

15 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by owie2020(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2020
Ten (10) years old facebook account for sale, DM 08105484483 for negotiation
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by NigeriaB(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:
Had a similar case. Everything was going well till I lost my job. She couldn't adjust cos she was used to enjoyment. We were going for our marriage course, I had done introduction sef. She just woke up one morning and decided to break ties with me. She aborted the pregnancy.

I had since moved on though.

I don't know what happened to the girls of our time. Our moms suffered well with our dads without complain. Love was REAL and TRUE then. It was beyond money.

God will help our generation!

Oh my God! So sorry bro

1 Like

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Mitsurugi(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2020
Yamleg:

Capital letter R and the small letter.
Even if you must book space, at least the capital R is enough

And this space used to berate me couldn't have been better put to contributing abi? What's the difference between you and me? Oga yamhead cool

2 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by stacyadams: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Mitsurugi:
That's how I married my wife. She was the first lady to tell me to return my father's car and start taking transport till I buy my OWN. Predictably fair weather chics fled grin. She even gave me T. Fare to keep on at a job that was owing me till I got a better one. But me gifts too. That was when I knew she was THE ONE. I married her without a job, we slept on the floor for the first few months. But today, our home is a pride and I bought that my own car and I don't think it when it comes to spending on her. And yes, she's a Nigerian Igbo woman grin Jumoke is right because some specie of slay things we have these days ehn... angry

Lucky u bro,lucky u bro...na this generation this one happen? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Gmajor(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Gold diggers abound, but this interaction is obviously fake.

3 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Vcblinks(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Why do we have foolish ladies,is marriage mearnt for only the man,they will end up marrying beast that will treat them like dog and come here and start shouting but the guy that truly understands her they will throw that one out,that is why I do not pity any lady when they keep shouting and be forming anonymous.my present meet me broke,she was also not doing well but at times she sends me the little she has and if I have I do send.if that lady wants the world now am ready to give her let her not just mention cos if she is the one she will do so.i can keep those idiot's around me.

8 Likes

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by kay29000(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2020
This has "fake" written all over it. First of all, lovers don't type out each other's names during a chat like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Lovelyn451(f): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2020
somebody have been managing with you for two years, after two years of management u still told her that u lost your job, haba da Allah for how long do u want to test her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Godada:
grin

Well I am feel compelled to drop my input here.

I may seem callous but who suffer epp?
Na who see fish wey dem put for im mouth, e spit am troway?

It's high time guys understand how these things work. You don't slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby.

You don't force people into relationships and make them suffer. Ever wondered why the rich marry the rich? Everyone wants financial security.

Brothers, make una go update una sef and stop screaming women love money.

No daughter of mine is going to marry a pauper

My G below get no chill. If you dey work and you see better job, you nor go update?

You are not only confused, but also confusing others in your hypocrisy! Read the part I highlighted again... You basically negated everything with that statement.

You said the rich marry the rich... How many Nigeria spinsters are rich?!! Scratch that... How many of them even have something akin to an income??!... Is what is good for the goose no longer good for the gander, and vice versa??!

While I equally see nothing wrong in a lady breaking up a relationship on the grounds of financial inadequacy, let's stop acting like it is solely a man's duty to build a financial legacy for a relationship... That's unusually backward thinking, and pathetic to say the least.

It's such mindset that has made the average Nigerian lady a liability in most relationships and marriage.

While I will also not allow my daughters marry paupers, it will solely be because I will raise hardworking career and well to do women, who can hold their own in a male dominated elite world... I will raise independent women who won't be liabilities to men with an entitlement mentality... The kind of women deserving of equally hardworking and wealthy men.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Xavin: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2020
sad
Re: The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months by Openbusiness: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2020
Eddie Murphy do Coming To America. He get WHY grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Guest House In Kwara State That Got Nigerians Talking / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / 20 Crazy And Shocking Things Desperate Girls Do To Get Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.