Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) (42351 Views)

This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) / My Maize Farming Adventure In Pictures / My Maize Farm In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
/
A nice place to be a sitting duck for Boko boys.

Any isolated place without adequate security is a big NO in the present day Nigeria.

/

6 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by FreshConcepts7(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
F
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Naija4love(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nbotee:

Where is it located
play the video
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by IamTallest: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Make boko bois locate dis place,na dat time u go kno how far.

8 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Neoteny(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Beware of kidnappers

7 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Naija4love(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Christafarian:

It's in Kuje.
it in the video. I just play the video
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by NaijaGoBetter20: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Do you consider
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Arijude(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
If you love your life don't even feel comfortable there. Kidnappers and Fulani herdsmen are grazing there

9 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by FunnyDude(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bokoharam’s Den

Abuja is North

If you know you know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Bragalane: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
But which of the state in your pathetic region can be compared to the same Lagos millions of your wretched tribesmen abadon your home land for on daily basis via Ekenedilichukwu n Co ?!

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Beautiful place....

I still wonder how my niggeeees dey compare abuja with lagos
Abuja nor be lagos mate..
Lagos is a dumb fuckkk overrated slum

12 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by dogmart(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nice
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by lereinter(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Good place to shoot international bluefilm

1 Like

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Ihatemumu: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
ToluNazzal:
It really looks beautiful.

boko haram is using the government to spread in Nigeria, this beauty might not be there before 2023. FOCUS

7 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Good for retired men and women to go relax
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Mtmike(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Until boko haram or bandit come and cut ur head inside bush. Farm fun ko yam talk ni

7 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by NaijaGoBetter20: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
What of security

7 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by tnerro1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Better take permission from garba before you go to avoid being kidnapped

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by staetic: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
pickatyou2:
There is one like this in kuje abuja. Don't know if this is it though.

thats it

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by olusegun60036: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
North is risky. I would rather stay in one of the beach Houses in Lekki

4 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by BosseJ: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Beautiful place....

I still wonder how my niggeeees dey compare abuja with lagos
Abuja nor be lagos mate..
Lagos is a dumb fuckkk overrated slum
Been to those two places as a Bini son
Lagos is just a little slum choked up by people
But when i traveled to abuja.....damnnnnn..the tranquility and serenity is second to non...it was even more obvious to me that Edo state is fives times bigger than lagos...edo north was like forever

And who ask you all this sermon? Just say you hate Lagos nobody will beat you. You won't be the first nor the last. Just bear in mind that Lagos no send your opinion.

12 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
beautiful place but herdsmen go use you catch cruise there because this country is so unsafe, I can't go there

8 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Romanoff(f): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
DennisEche:
THIS IS A GOOD DEVELOPMENT BUT WHERE IS THE LOCATIONS AND ADDRESS. ABUJA IS BIG

It is in Kuje, Abuja.

Their Chalets starts from 30k and there's really nothing much to see there asides the horses, camels, geese and ostriches. If I'm paying 30k per night and traveling all the way from town to Kuje, the Chalets better be 10-15k per night to justify the long travel.

Their quad biking is expensive, 10k per person.

Their kayaking isn't active cause there's not enough current in the river.

You'll pay 10k for a picnic group and you can't even bring in your own food and drinks. Their buffet is 6k. How realistic is that?
I was a bit disappointed when I got there.

14 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Openyamind111(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Amazing
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by SEGLIZ: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Christafarian:

It's in Kuje.

Kuje!? Kuje prison?
it's a No! No!! No!!!

1 Like

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by Christafarian(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
SEGLIZ:

Kuje!? Kuje prison?
it's a No! No!! No!!!
grin grin
Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by nothingspoil70: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
There was something like this somewhere in Kaduna founded by one guy and his oyibo wife; last year, when Boko boys aka bandits visited them, apart from a lot of visitors who lost their lives, the oyibo woman did not live to tell the story. If you love your life, stay away from such places in the north for now

4 Likes

Re: Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) by afroniger: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
nothingspoil70:
There was something like this somewhere in Kaduna founded by one guy and his oyibo wife; last year, when Boko boys aka bandits visited them, apart from a lot of visitors who lost their lives, the oyibo woman did not live to tell the story. If you love your life, stay away from such places in the north for now

You are right o. That place you speak of is Kajuru Castle in Kaduna. Very exceptionally beautiful place. It used to be a top tourist destination till that last year incident. I don't think they can recover from the after effect anytime soon because people are scared of going there now. The worst part is that it is located in a very remote area with a history of banditry, kidnapping, and inter-ethnic clashes. The insecurity in the North may be with us for a while. embarassed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Signpost At A Plantain Garden: "Steal With Joy & Die With Tears" (Photo) / CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. / Photos Of My Tomato Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.