Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Wouldn’t Resign – Zinedine Zidane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Wouldn’t Resign – Zinedine Zidane (179 Views)

Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ / If I Have Known This Is How Man City Will Line Up I Wouldn’t Have Bother / Andres Iniesta Is Better Than Zinedine Zidane - But What Do YOU Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wouldn’t Resign – Zinedine Zidane by tonyluyi1985: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Real Madrid’s coach, Zinedine Zidane has said that he would not resign despite a defeat in last night’s – December 1 Champions League match against Shakhtar Donetsk by two goals to nil.
The hope of the Spanish club in qualifying for the round of sixteen is now hanging in limbo as they have lost three out of their last five games.
He was quoted to have said: “I am not going to resign – not at all," he said following Tuesday's defeat.“We have always had delicate moments. It is true that it is a bad streak in terms of results, but we must continue. Today was a final, we prepared very well, but we know there is a game to go and we have to win and that's it."

“I believe in the players and of course I have strength. The other day against Alaves we did not deserve to win but today we did. There is no choice but to work and continue so that the good results return."

Source @ https://africanbard.com/2020/12/02/i-wouldnt-resign-zinedine-zidane/

(1) (Reply)

Lookman, Adarabioyo Make Premier League Team Of The Week / Ronaldo Scores 750th Objective In First Champion League With Female Officials Re / Another Sure Winning Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.