Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) (82152 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) / Singer Eedris Abdulkareem Meet With Linda Ikeji (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Chummynoni:

I like the fact that you are preaching the gospel, but yu are a hypocrite. I thot giving birth out of wedlock is a sin?. You didnt mention that but instead, you congratulated her on living the life of her dream. I guess you are confused sir

And you have concluded everyone knows she owns a baby out of wedlock. Aproko

Mr hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Drone95(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Uncle lala is also looking for wife.
Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by slimik: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations on Living the life of your Dream Linda..

Do not Forget what is Most Needful!
Eternal life in Heaven is the Most Needful!
The Salvation of your Soul through JESUS is what Really Matters..

Don't let these things overwhelm and overtake what is Needful! They are Deceivers!!
We came here Empty ! And we will return Empty!!

Genuie Salvation through JESUS Christ over All

Na you know Jesus Pass Everybody for this World.

In Life or even in the bible "There is the King,Queen,Prince,Princess,Maids,Slaves and Guards etc so the choice is yours.

Life is all about living a legacy or impact for eternity.

@ Mr Righteousness89 if i may ask what impact have you made for life
Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by steeltrust: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Sir! How come you are always following me?
Am I your Job?
oga shot up
It obvious you re jobless if not he won't notice you on every front page
Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by charlesazeh(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2020
The baby daddy is maried!!
Bornsinner7:
With her money and sexy body plus a baby.. still her baby Papa no marry her..
It takes more than the body or money to keep a man..

This is another proof that something is wrong somewhere with Nigerian ladies
Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Smile4mee01: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2020
jawalis:
The problem is that the description majority of girls give of their ideal man is virtually the same. When 50 girls want the same kind of man and the man that fits what they want is just 1 man, and the man can only pick one. Then, what becomes of 49 others? They simply start lamenting of "Husband Scarcity". Another irony of our time is that it is hard, due to the face of our economy to find a man who is of marriage age who possesses all those things these ladies want, legally (except those involved in Internet fraud); even the number of those in Internet fraud is not enough to match all those searching for already made husbands. If you look around, majority of the ladies of substance, of good value and virtue, who are ready to build a home with a man who has prospects, are married and not complaining of husband scarcity. The easiest way to find a husband now, is to change your view of who a husband is. A husband is that man God made and then saw that it may be hard for him to really actualize his purpose for making him, without a help mate.

Well said bro.

You have summarized a lot in a few words.
Another issue is that the kind of man Linda will entertain is the same man many ladies will be praying for too. Some are younger, more beautiful, and may find it easier to be submissive to such a man. Let's stop normalizing baby mama, I read some people say it does not matter. If we keep normalizing it, what becomes of the ones who have truly kept themselves.

I like the fact that Linda is truthful though and open about her situation. She claerly knows what she wants though. This life sha... it appears we cant all win it all regardless of how hard some try.

As Life gets harder for Men, relationships will get tougher on women.

Wish her the best.
Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by IfGodbeforus(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
steeltrust:
oga shot up
It obvious you re jobless if not he won't notice you on every front page
[/s]
Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by lovchalice(f): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
He will find you soon
You don't need to look
Nwanne mmadu
Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by laurenwhite(f): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Sir! How come you are always following me? Am I your Job?
wow! epic!

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Matthew4sure:
If Linda is serious and mean what she said let her call me I have God-fearing man for her don't doubt me just call 08150214054

Shooting your shot on Nairaland? Buahaha. Linda Ikeji go call you, but 'she' must bill you. Gather money ready before the calls begin come.
Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Olasunkanmi0101(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Sir! How come you are always following me? Am I your Job?
this one na Savage oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video) / Sammie Okposo Is Dead / Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.