Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) (49462 Views)

Peter Chukwu, Bishop Of Abakaliki Diocese Rejects Umahi’s Award (Pictured) / Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by rainerboy1010: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
undecided

Satin concern bubu weather your road is good or hunger dey

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by LeitaP: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Some roads look poor and substandard. Sorry to say.
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by blowjob: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
NONSENSE AND RUBBISH STILL angry angry angry

LOOK AS EVERYTHIN DIRTY angry angry

CLOWNS

3 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by roldet804(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
ToluNazzal:
Hello Guys, a lot have been said about the capital of Ebonyi state, Abakaliki and how it has been transformed by the current Governor, David Umahi.

I'm here to show you what the streets of Abakaliki, Ebonyi state looks like.

https://youtu.be/kR0dSBRnhTXc
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by LukasPodolski: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
BastardWike:

I hate useless gossip. I challenge you to pick Osun or Ekiti and let's compare with Abia State. I know Abia State very well same way I know some of your states and I can tell you that Abia State still beats them hands down!!

Don't run away, please take up my challenge and bring pictures and videos of Osun and Ekiti, infact you can combine both and I will bring those from Abia State.

That we are lambasting the governors doesn't mean the states in the East aren't doing relatively better.

My challenge is actually a handicap because it's going to be Abia State vs Osun and Ekiti states combined.
there is nothing to brag about here, it's the basic, the smallest unit every state capital should have.

this is just the normal thing you see in the street..

sometimes I wonder if you guys from the east have sense..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by LadreamJoseph(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ebonyi looks beautiful but there is much work needed to be done in Employment and Infrastructures

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Slurity(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Twutin:
See how fine abakaliki is. shocked

Igbos should go and invest in this place.

No brown roof, people openly defecating, mud houses, slums in sight. But if na oduduwa... lipsrsealed

Say no to tribalism. I come in peace! grin

Abakaliki is the smallest state capital in Nigeria. I serve in Eboyin and I tour the state every month for my assignment. I can walk from pole to pole of the capital in less than 2 hours and that pictures you saw there is the ONLY beauty place in whole state.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by GeneralPula: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
BastardWike:

Abia State is the only state in Igboland performing below par but I can assure you the state is still more beautiful than Osun, Ekiti and others in the SW tongue

Lol. Definitely not the Osun in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by ceejay80s(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Go to China and see houw roads are wide, beautiful & constructed, dem just tarr una road and una no go let us hear word for Nairaland, abeg make no body make me vex o!!! I am frustrated for price of rice now

4 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by majamajic(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Umahi really transformed Ebonyi state
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Barbilius: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
BastardWike:

I hate useless gossip. I challenge you to pick Osun or Ekiti and let's compare with Abia State. I know Abia State very well same way I know some of your states and I can tell you that Abia State still beats them hands down!!

Don't run away, please take up my challenge and bring pictures and videos of Osun and Ekiti, infact you can combine both and I will bring those from Abia State.

That we are lambasting the governors doesn't mean the states in the East aren't doing relatively better.

My challenge is actually a handicap because it's going to be Abia State vs Osun and Ekiti states combined.
Yet you vagrant bastards can't stay off the soil of that same Osun and Ekiti, to the extent that y'll even Wan a attend the great university in Osun state, is a war going on in your land? Good for you for calling out your governors, now can y'll stop helping others to call out their governors? Did we tell u we can't call out our own leaders before you mofos jump on every place ranting Tinubu a d hyping seyi makinde up and down just because he is in pdp. Be rest assured seyi makinde doesn't give a ratass about your people living in his state and he will treat their fucck up if they mess up. Let everyone play the game of "fucck off to your region". Fuckiing vagabonds always poke nosing into the affairs of others instead of them to face their "eldorados", na Tinubu, El rufai yen yen dem go dey shout. Irrelevant fools!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Abakiliki alone don beat both Lagos and all Western States combined grin grin Lagos road wey fit make pregnant woman get miscarriage. kai...very poor road angry tueeeh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by shizzle11(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Twutin:

No brown roof, people openly defecating, mud houses, slums in sight. But if na oduduwa... lipsrsealed

grin
This is not sad west.

We dont do open defeacation in igboland, such babaric and backward practicse only happens in the sh1t slinging region known as hoedua republic cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by kikake: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ebonyi blessed with good governors since Adam.

Afikpo may soon become more developed than Owerri.

Imo governors specialize in demolishing and building and demolishing in Owerri town center.
The governors don’t even remember again urban development in Imo state is not only about Owerri.
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by TabletMan: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
God will surely punish Governor Obiano for leaving Onitsha to rot.
Just negodu how neat and arranged Abakaliki roads looks, even their villages got equal attention So make person no come say na one city state.
In Abia state, Ikpeazu is regarded as failure but he has done more roads at Aba than Obiano has done for Onitsha.

Onitsha roads are not even standard roads with side walks, covered drainage, street lights or lane marked but Obiano finds it hard to repair those roads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Jonathan39: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
When you tell who to travel? Yoruba now travel morethan Igbos?
Moferere:

When we tell you people to travel, you will think it is an insult.

When you pick the Middle Belt, South East, West and South, Abia can only compete with Kogi in terms of dirtiness. And even at that Kogi has more motorable roads than that joke of a state called Abia.

If anybody from your village dey travel from Abuja - PHC ask them

8 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by OKVALLY: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is just a one stretch road, what is so spectacular on this. Go to my village and see something better.
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by lindareep: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
...We ought to have developed more than this...A whole giant of Africa

Meanwhile, if you chat me up now, I will deliver enlargement gel to your preferred address in Lagos.
The gel is just 5K!

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Barbilius: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Twutin:

Yet your vagabond brothers won't stop coming to that same brown roof enclaves, y'll must love brown roofs so much. Y'll vagrants bragged that you owned all the houses in Lagos yet your brothers and sisters are already everywhere on Twitter crying on how Yoruba landlords don't rent houses to them, I thought you owned all the houses in Lagos. Lmao. Your sister was in Twittertthe other day celebrating opening a cloth store in brown roof ibadan, I guess hiler eldorado in eboyin wasn't enough for that wh.ore.yll troop to our region like bastard refugees,can't you fools stay in your region for once?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by PastorandMentor(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Where is the beauty? Slum
Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Farki: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
LukasPodolski:

there is nothing to brag about here, it's the basic, the smallest unit every state capital should have.

this is just the normal thing you see in the street..

sometimes I wonder if you guys from the east have sense..

Superiority complex

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by lekki1444: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
ceejay80s:
Go to China and see houw roads are wide, beautiful & constructed, dem just tarr una road and una no go let us hear word for Nairaland, abeg make no body make me vex o!!! I am frustrated for price of rice now
you no collect palliative ?

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Barbilius: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=Jonathan39 post=96661670]When you tell who to travel? Yoruba now travel morethan Igbos?[/quote Yea, like you owned all the properties in Lagos to the extent that all Yorubas now sleep under bridges ]

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by King44(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
ToluNazzal:
Lekki also looks pretty nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU_i4Sw9SQg
only in Nigeria we consider roads as development, even the road sef is not sparkling and definitely not high quality...

I wonder what is wrong with us at times... That is how one person was busy showing us Ebute meta slum....

The roads that has impressed me so far are Abuja roads but even at that .... The amount of money that is going there and the level of development does not match

3 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Abagworo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nothing spectacular. Still got a long way to go

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by InteriorGuy: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Slurity:
Abakaliki is the smallest state capital in Nigeria. I serve in Eboyin and I tour the state very month for my assignment. I can walk from pole of the capital in less than 2 hours and that pictures you saw their is the ONLY beauty place in whole state.

Chei...
I hate lies
Clean your mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by BastardWike: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Barbilius:
[s]Yet you vagrant bastards can't stay off the soil of that same Osun and Ekiti, to the extent that y'll even Wan a attend the great university in Osun state, is a war going on in your land? Good for you for calling out your governors, now can y'll stop helping others to call out their governors? Did we tell u we can't call out our own leaders before you mofos jump on every place ranting Tinubu a d hyping seyi makinde up and down just because he is in pdp. Be rest assured seyi makinde doesn't give a ratass about your people living in his state and he will treat their fucck up if they mess up. Let everyone play the game of "fucck off to your region". Fuckiing vagabonds always poke nosing into the affairs of others instead of them to face their "eldorados", na Tinubu, El rufai yen yen dem go dey shout. Irrelevant fools!! [/s]

Look at the nonsense a supposed adult typed or am I actually quoting a juvenile, albeit a dull one?!

Instead of this incoherent trash you wrote here, why not take up my challenge and bring videos and pictures of Osun and Ekiti combined and let's compare with the same Abia State you all like to insult?? Is that too much to ask??

Internet has really exposed the yorubas grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by shizzle11(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Moferere:

When we tell you people to travel, you will think it is an insult.

When you pick the Middle Belt, South East, West and South, Abia can only compete with Kogi in terms of dirtiness. And even at that Kogi has more motorable roads than that joke of a state called Abia.

If anybody from your village dey travel from Abuja - PHC ask them
yolowba man talking about traveling in comparism to igbos, what is the colour of your stupidity?

3 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Twutin: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
See the way e pain the yoruba boy.

Barbilius:
Yet your vagabond brothers won't stop coming to that same brown roof enclaves, y'll must love brown roofs so much. Y'll vagrants bragged that you owned all the houses in Lagos yet your brothers and sisters are already everywhere on Twitter crying on how Yoruba landlords don't rent houses to them, I thought you owned all the houses in Lagos. Lmao. Your sister was in Twittertthe other day celebrating opening a cloth store in brown roof ibadan, I guess hiler eldorado in eboyin wasn't enough for that wh.ore.yll troop to our region like bastard refugees,can't you fools stay in your region for once?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by Princedapace(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
lol, naija cities are just 3rd world cities!

3 Likes

Re: The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) by shizzle11(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Barbilius:
[s]Yet your vagabond brothers won't stop coming to that same brown roof enclaves, y'll must love brown roofs so much. Y'll vagrants bragged that you owned all the houses in Lagos yet your brothers and sisters are already everywhere on Twitter crying on how Yoruba landlords don't rent houses to them, I thought you owned all the houses in Lagos. Lmao. Your sister was in Twittertthe other day celebrating opening a cloth store in brown roof ibadan, I guess hiler eldorado in eboyin wasn't enough for that wh.ore.yll troop to our region like bastard refugees,can't you fools stay in your region for once?[/s]
this yorupig is really frustrated

I feel your pain bro...take heart

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.