Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? (5349 Views)

Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by waze63(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
After my major heartbreak early this year that almost made me commit suicide, I became traumatized and depressed whenever I remember what I did for my ex and how she paid me back
Fast forward to few months ago I met this extremely and well mannered lady that has once again changed my mentality about women and true friendship
My baby love is still a virgin in her early 20's
Heres our conversation below

Please what Should I do.. I haven't really been with her type before but I I love her and she makes me happy even without trying and right now she thinks she is ready to give it to me provided we will stick together
Please I need advice not bashing

4 Likes

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
mtcheww

16 Likes

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Jack005(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
So what should we do? What are you trying to imply?

3 Likes

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by waze63(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zzor:
mtcheww
You don't have to do that

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by KennyWest3(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why are you asking us, na we toast her for you?

Well, She fit dey use your brain dey play tinini tanana

22 Likes

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by waze63(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jack005:
So what should we do? What are you trying to imply?
It's not a must for you to comment
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Jack005(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
waze63:

It's not a must for you to comment
I asked a harmless question. The chat didnt describe anything or is it incomplete?

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by waze63(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jack005:
I asked a harmless question. The chat didnt describe anything or is it incomplete?
Yeah.. It was
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
let me join the SIMP gang.

Op Ure a SIMP!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Godada(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by waze63(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
let me join the SIMP gang.

Op Ure a SIMP!!!
grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Eltahir200(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
To be a virgin is not by talking but lockin your legs and throw the key away let ur husband marry you and found the key to unlock your legs

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by DanceMonkey(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Imagine, una never even finish the convo and u don bring am come nairaland �

5 Likes

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by khingTony(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
You are lucky to have her

Work on your self esteem bro smiley

Peace smiley

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Sundrus: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin This ur type of virgin gf go sabi suck dicck well well.
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by jagaban002(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
I don’t want any body to know who I am .

Lol
She be Mary mother of Jesus Christ .
All this simp jus too much for nairaland this days

5 Likes

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by waze63(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
khingTony:
You are lucky to have her

Work on your self esteem bro smiley

Peace smiley

Thank u bro
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Real as in? if she's a chat bot it what?

Let me add to it, this section have relationship haters and yeah, you two sounds like a goofy person in reality (character). Just take things slow, have fun.
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by gameboy727(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
OP your phone is Itel S13 abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Orjioorji(f): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
waze63:

You don't have to do that
Onye eriri eri ka ibu. Go confirm.
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Franktom247(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Op your baby dey use you act film virginia ko carolina ni
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
OK
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by NengiWIDEtoto: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
See this one.. Anoda man dey chop the Kpomo

Simpleton on the loose

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Cerebellum: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lol..lol
Chai!
Which kin OP be this nah..On a very sunny afternoon
Arindin OPgrin

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by AgentGoat: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
The conversation is funny.
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Samakus(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Now I know know why the last girl dumped your sorry ass.

People like op can never be man enough. Begi begi cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Samakus(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Real as in? if she's a chat bot it what?

Let me add to it, this section have relationship haters and yeah, you two sounds like a goofy person in reality (character). Just take things slow, have fun.

Say the truth. Does the op responses look manly enough for you?
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Burstit(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Op, with time you go learn say women na dem be they real devil. Bros, fear woman. And you need to grow up from that emotional immaturity.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Homeboiy: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
See this simp

The next heartbreak you will experience now will lead to your death finally

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by daniel34840: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
let me join the SIMP gang.Op Ure a SIMP!!!
Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lol.. That's the exact same line one blatant liar uses on this forum.

Mr Man don't be decieved. Any girl who dresses sluttish cannot be a virgin. Forget all that trashy talks of " my dressing doesn't definie me" balderdash... na me e come define? Mtchew.

4 Likes

Re: My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? by Casper21: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Why do I feel like Ur babe was the one I bleeped yesterday

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him / How To Make A Romancelander Fall Inlove With You.( By Man Of List) / In Need Of A Friend With Benefit / 5 Star Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.