Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo (82952 Views)

How I Fully Become A Male Ashawo. / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2020
sweetrace:

Stop promoting rubbish and spreading lies. Prostitution is not the norm. It is the exception especially when it comes to men. How many men give sex for favors or money? Their egos won’t even allow it. The ones that do are no longer men but plain gigolos.
Don't mind that moniker, I wonder how people can spew trash in so much confidence

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
beware me IKILLBROKEHOES is a potential rapist and fugly disfigured human

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
beware of my fugly and illiterate self fati2001who is a potential rapist and fugly disfigured human
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by generationz(f): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2020
sweetrace:

Stop promoting rubbish and spreading lies. Prostitution is not the norm. It is the exception especially when it comes to men. How many men give sex for favors or money? Their egos won’t even allow it. The ones that do are no longer men but plain gigolos.

Aunty, I'm not the cause of your frustration this morning. Carry your wahala and be going.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by generationz(f): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Charx122:

LMAO he should be the only Nigerian man prostituting ....Very clear your trying to give excuse for female for prostitution..don't worry we can't take it away from you females, don't forget what a man can do a woman can do better ..You should know the department I'm talking about.

This one is living under a rock.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
THE MAIN TRAIT YOU FIND IN ME IS THE RAPE TRAIT.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
THE MAIN TRAIT YOU FIND IN MY FUGLY SELF IS THE RAPE TRAIT.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2020
generationz:

Aunty, I'm not the cause of your frustration this morning. Carry your wahala and be going.
The only fustrated person here is u, and the person living under the rock is you too.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

I'm so fugly but keep on mocking others..

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
I'm so fugly but keep on mocking others.

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
i keep on uploading the person I claimed she is fugly pic while I can't upload mine.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
Oh that's me you uploaded, I'm the most fugly girl on earth, when I look at the mirror it breaks to smithereens
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by generationz(f): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
The only fustrated person here is u, and the person living under the rock is you too.

Oya sorry ehn. I'm not the originator of your problem.

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by generationz(f): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2020
GreaterFuture:

A youth Corper is getting so much money and Connections to the point that she can Even help others?
Hoe are you certain that the Story is true? And [b]why is all of this so funny [/b]and entertaining to you? A sad situation really

Loosen up a bit joor.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Charx122: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2020
generationz:

This one is living under a rock.

You for send me your Aza make I do small transfer then you go know se na Aso rock. Do fast before I change my mind.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'll be explaining the situations I face anything I look at the mirror...

the reason why I don't have photo is this, anytime I stare at the camera it will totally gone blind with inks allover.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
I'll be explaining the situations I face anything I look at the mirror...
the reason why I'm this fugly is because I was cursed with fuglyness, just wait to see how fugly my siblings are
cheesy
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2020
generationz:

Oya sorry ehn. I'm not the originator of your problem.
Stop generalizing young man
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by fati2001(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
cheesy

I don't really know why GOD cursed my generations with fugly syndromes..

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by okan1(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by generationz(f): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Charx122:

You for send me your Aza make I do small transfer then you go know se na Aso rock. Do fast before I change my mind.

Keep the money take am do dirty December.

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by byinks(f): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2020
PinkPill:
They are plenty on Nairaland but sadly, they work for free. cheesy

grin grin
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by GreaterFuture(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2020
generationz:

Loosen up a bit joor.
"Loosen Up"? smh. Well If you cannot tell that the OP's Video is a Joke, a parody, it is very unlikely you would know if a blog's story is Real or apparently Fake?
Enjoy your life, Mrs Happy woman.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Lastmankc(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2020
generationz:

He said it in an interview.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www./2017/09/12/timaya-discloses-gigolo/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjX-IuGpLDtAhWHoBQKHSPjDM0QFjABegQIARAG&usg=AOvVaw2bbKhRFsOE5noKxn1nKnxS&ampcf=1
That guy too ugly so he can't be a gigolo
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by IVORY2009(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2020
PinkPill:

How did you get to know if you have not paronise any before shocked
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by mechanics(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2020
And he's happy doing the business, that's serious.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2020
fati2001:
I don't really know why GOD cursed my generations with fugly syndromes..
(
Eyahh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by philcz(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2020
PinkPill:
Yes o, country hard no be all of us go de charge.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by generationz(f): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
GreaterFuture:

"Loosen Up"? smh. Well If you cannot tell that the OP's Video is a Joke, a parody, it is very unlikely you would know if a blog's story is Real or apparently Fake?
Enjoy your life, Mrs Happy woman.

Which ops video? Lol, I saw it first on Tunde Ednuts blog.

Na wa o while some of what he said are exagerations are you saying there are no male prostitutes or what? You must live under a rock.

Truly, many men live in denial of what their fellow men can do for survival.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by generationz(f): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lastmankc:
That guy too ugly so he can't be a gigolo

Lol, is it about looks or stamina?

For your info no man is ugly. If he doesn't have money at least he should be able to do the other one well.

You men are funny. You live in denial that your sweet wives and girlfriends might have very high libido and pay men who can perform the task for them.

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Dandin: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Kelvin will like to learn from you. grin grin

Dont think he will give you his money to waste on forex.

I am not gambling in forex. I don't use retail strategy, so don't take me for those gamblers you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.