Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo (82954 Views)

How I Fully Become A Male Ashawo. / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by HisMajesty1(m): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2020
baby124:

This Nairaland boys boast too much grin. They need to be brought to reality. They believe they are God’s gift to women. This post don kill dem today. What I am saying is the truth though.
grin grin grin... Like I said, it's working.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by juman(m): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Economic situation is really bad.
Most people do whatever it takes to survive.
Of course guys and ladies are in prostitution to get food to the table.

Nigeria became a failed state.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by ednut1(m): 12:37am On Dec 25, 2020
banmee:

Just curious. I mean with primary school, secondary school, university, internet, google, etc, you've never heard of what almost every grown man has heard of? Kinda baffles the mind.
i have heard and seen. But i dont believe this guy
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by banmee(m): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2020
ednut1:
i have heard and seen. But i dont believe this guy

You've heard of gigolos but doubted why a woman would pay for sex. Now you don't believe the guy. Ok.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by ChukwuZobamBiko: 12:49am On Dec 25, 2020
I saw this video and thought it was a joke/comedy.

Na wah o
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:57am On Dec 25, 2020
peacekante:
Nigerian Male Prostitute Who Charges #5000 Per Sex & Sleeps With 10 Customers A Day

The man is well known for his sex prowess hence the name Akpuruka was given to him. According to him, he sleeps with 10 women per day or even more during weekends. According to him, he sleeps with 20 women weekends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOgE8T6_4

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-i-pray-to-god-before-i-sleep-with-other-peoples-wives-akparanta-male-prostitute/

As ugly as this guy be
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 25, 2020
Thought as much it's a flatin0, am really not surprised anymore..
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by IVORY2009(m): 1:12am On Dec 25, 2020
PinkPill:
They are plenty on Nairaland but sadly, they work for free. cheesy

Name some of them
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 25, 2020
ednut1:
Lies. Which woman go pay for something she can get free

Azyne:
I smell horrendous lies

No man can get it up 10 times in a day...not possible!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by ednut1(m): 1:41am On Dec 25, 2020
banmee:

You've heard of gigolos but doubted why a woman would pay for sex. Now you don't believe the guy. Ok.
gigolos service 10 women a day like this guy Abeg
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by banmee(m): 1:44am On Dec 25, 2020
ednut1:
gigolos service 10 women a day like this guy Abeg

There is more than one way to satisfy a woman. How old are you?......12?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by cardoctor(m): 2:03am On Dec 25, 2020
What a bastard full of lies. Gerrarahiya jare.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by sisisioge: 2:29am On Dec 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin

I like his forthrighness jare grin
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by mysteryman2014: 2:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Nanaborga:
Nothing wey eyes nor go read for nairaland , which one be man ashawo . Na really shameless and ignorant woman go dress up commot for house waka enter joint to price man ashawo. Women nor suppose pay for d*ck like the way men dey pay for pu**y, because them dey get toasters on a daily basis , even the very ugly ones get toasters sef , man ashawo indeed

Toasters that can turn around and blackmail them. Women are getting wiser and independent these days. They want sensual satisfactions just like men with no strings attached.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by TemmyT002(m): 2:46am On Dec 25, 2020
STOP READING HEADLINES ALONE!!
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Ashawo mentality men and women in Nigeria. At least he is honest. Many do it for recharge card. Fake morality all over this country.

All of you married men with girlfriend, see who is servicing the wives you have left hungry with your money too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Beefit: 3:13am On Dec 25, 2020
God is patience very funny.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by harmony75: 3:19am On Dec 25, 2020
Father have mercy �
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by samx4real(m): 3:28am On Dec 25, 2020
This guy no even sabi.

He just dey make mouth.
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by emmathebigg(m): 4:03am On Dec 25, 2020
Our celebrity Regina have just been stripped naked caught on tape fighting with http://sd.gofbfree2.ga/good/home/?i=43306
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 25, 2020
I didnt watch this video but I feel this is a publicity shoot for a movie.

But if it's real,then good luck to him seeing 30.

However..let's even rub minds a lil bit.

Can a single man sleep with 10 women in a day?
And I mean...the whole shebang(pre-intimacy,sex and ejaculation)
I know most men can ejaculate 4 times a day if the motivation is there but man that's an energy sapping venture.He will probably need a 3 day rest to recover and for the balls to fill up.
God made men to rest/lose interest after each release.There is a reason for that.Imagine a situation where you can keep having orgasm nonstop.Nothing will get done in this world.It will be only sex sex sex.It will turn to food and even food gets tiring after a while.
In summary, a man cannot be a prostitute...and a 'popular' one at that,serving 10 women a day?I beg your pardon.And women being women will not part with their money to collect ordinary handling or something.
Unless there is something this guy is not saying.
Maybe he is the one being serviced?

*the autocorrect in this b***h makes me feel like I'm in Shakespearean times
You guys are concerned about certain words but have allowed tribalistic lunatics to litter your forum unchecked and unbothered.The very definition of clownery
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Is this an upgrade of Bobo that is risky or what? This world is totally finished and I wish the seven angels could sound their tropets right now
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by EmekaMacdonald: 4:47am On Dec 25, 2020
This is actually very wrong , I hate prostitution from men or women .Can you imagine him saying he has treated two infections and he is still saying he can have women without condom .This is madness this is how HIV AIDS and other infections are spread .Stupid people
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:48am On Dec 25, 2020
I decided to make money from having sex with women instead of doing it for free. I am a professional in other fields too. The reason why I made that video that recently went viral is to help build my other businesses
While I am doing it for free I even pay sometimes
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Yankee101: 5:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Is this a joke?
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Kingrefreshed: 5:13am On Dec 25, 2020
peacekante:
Nigerian Male Prostitute Who Charges #5000 Per Sex & Sleeps With 10 Customers A Day

The man is well known for his sex prowess hence the name Akpuruka was given to him. According to him, he sleeps with 10 women per day or even more during weekends. According to him, he sleeps with 20 women weekends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOgE8T6_4

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/why-i-pray-to-god-before-i-sleep-with-other-peoples-wives-akparanta-male-prostitute/

Lie Lie Ilala liessssssss

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by Yankee101: 5:24am On Dec 25, 2020
GreaterFuture:

A youth Corper is getting so much money and Connections to the point that she can Even help others?
Hoe are you certain that the Story is true? And why is all of this so funny and entertaining to you? A sad situation really

Find out about a youth corper who became a Zenith Bank director by fvcking Ogwuma, a, then, CBN Governor.

You no sabi

1 Like

Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:28am On Dec 25, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Who is creating these sort of posts ?

Hungry bloggers have ruined this site

Kai

How nairaland has fallen grin

I actually laughed while reading this
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:30am On Dec 25, 2020
PinkPill:
They are plenty on Nairaland but sadly, they work for free. cheesy
hahahhaha time to monitize
Re: Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo by alesh2013: 5:31am On Dec 25, 2020
iyatrustee:

His customers don't want any strings attached kinda sex. Mostly big ladies!

Correct[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.