Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,075 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:29 AM

Someone Should Help Me Beg God. I Feel Neglected By Him – Bbnaija's Ifu Ennada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someone Should Help Me Beg God. I Feel Neglected By Him – Bbnaija's Ifu Ennada (382 Views)

Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section / Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Help Me Beg God. I Feel Neglected By Him – Bbnaija's Ifu Ennada by drinoayo: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Big Brother Naija season three housemate Ifu Ennada has said she feels God neglects her, Igbere TV reports.

The reality TV star made this statement on her Instastories on Wednesday.

She also asked her followers to help her beg God because she was feeling frustrated.

“Someone should help me beg God. I’m feeling frustrated… If God can just remember me and bless me, I’ll be so happy. Sometimes I feel neglected by God… Sometimes I feel I struggle so much where others easily excel,” she wrote.

“This year I have invested so much into my business and personal development… My frustration comes from the fact that I know God is able to bless me… why won’t he?”

In another story she revealed the meaning of the ‘f’ in her name Ifu.

“The F in Ifu is Faith. I came into existence as a result of my mother’s faith in God. I always have faith even in the darkest situations,” she wrote.

https://igberetvnews.com/1373850/someone-help-beg-god-feel-neglected-bbnaijas-ifu-ennada/

Lalasticlala

Re: Someone Should Help Me Beg God. I Feel Neglected By Him – Bbnaija's Ifu Ennada by thesicilian: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
God doesn't have a social media account. Go on your knees in prayer if you really want to reach Him.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Help Me Beg God. I Feel Neglected By Him – Bbnaija's Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

I don't think she's chasing clouth as many would say. She's really broken, she don't need anybody's help only God. She acknowledge him here.

My frustration comes from the fact that I know
God is able to bless me… why won’t he?”

Don't Say she's broke oo, because she didn't insert that there that she need anybody's help. I think what she needs is the Secret place . If she can do that with all honesty and desperation. Am very sure she will receive something that would turn her life around.

I always say it, popularity is not the epic of success, maintenance and value adding is the actual success.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Help Me Beg God. I Feel Neglected By Him – Bbnaija's Ifu Ennada by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
When I was 16, I attended a church service with my Parents who are ministers of the gospel. A guest preacher preached convincingly and I went to my mum , made a transfer to her account and received 5,000 naira which I deposited in the offering tray with faith. At 16 I was already in the University so I had a bank account filled with pocket money I had saved. My prayer request was to get at least 1000 customers for my brand when I begin a Facebook and Instagram ads campaign that week.
I did not get a single reasonable client despite money spent on the Facebook ad.

By 17 I started having doubts and by 19 I was completely agnostic. Earlier this year before the COVID-19 lockdown, I watched adult videos , used Vaseline to... and enjoyed all night because I had confidence in the personal practice and training I went through that night. In the morning, I had a nice meal, did my last practice and walked into the hall filled with professionals (including foreign representatives) for the most decisive moment in my young career.

My most formidable opponent was the boy who had the highest C.G.P.A in my school. He was very confident in Christ and at that time, he was still the leader of a youth wing in church. I watched him say a prayer before he was called to make his presentation. He gave a stellar performance only second to the one I gave immediately after his. Ladies and gentlemen, I was declared winner of the coveted prize.

Prayer does not change your grades after your scripts are marked and recorded, prayers only make your lecturers mark your scripts well. Prayer does not make plants grow from nothing, it only makes seeds germinate under good agricultural practices. Prayer cannot cure Covid-19 , it can cure malaria and yellow fever after we take their medicine. Prayer does not make Nigeria win the world cup , it helps us qualify for the tournament. Prayer does not make Boko Haram members die without cause, it makes the soldiers defeat and crush them. Prayer does not safe girls from rape even in church like the murdered girl in Edo, it only prevents rapists from even approaching girls.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Help Me Beg God. I Feel Neglected By Him – Bbnaija's Ifu Ennada by Bigflamie(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
This Lady should stop disturbing our peace with her gibberish.

Some of us don't care what's going on in her life.
Everyone to his/her cross
Re: Someone Should Help Me Beg God. I Feel Neglected By Him – Bbnaija's Ifu Ennada by Zeedarh(f): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Have I finished begging God on my own behalf?
Re: Someone Should Help Me Beg God. I Feel Neglected By Him – Bbnaija's Ifu Ennada by planetx13: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Paternity Scandal Involving Tope Alabi, Her Ex Husband, Mayegun Breaks Silence ( / Singer Seunggi Face Time Actor Lee Min Ho About Featuring Him In His Song / Breaking: Nollywood Losess Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.