Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada (46858 Views)

UK: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria When You JAPA / Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things / 10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Olisehinnocent: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
For ladies going to Canada make sure u no carry ur over expanded punna and travel cheesy dey fit pursue u back grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Enculer: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
NiklauseFred:
That number 8 tho undecided

Is it necessary?

Absolute rubbish. Nigerians and slavery.
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
What about those who don't how to drive, will they need to acquire drivers license too?
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Reference(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
I thought number one, two and three should be:

* Repent for helping to instal bad governments that I flee from...and promise never, ever to do it there should I eventually obtain the right to vote....actually you should never have that opportunity ahgain, ever.
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Judybash93(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Is it necessary?

I don't think it's necessary but it's more of the easiest avenue to meet people who may be of help in times of need

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Successdude(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Modo9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buf0wigwj0s

As a new graduate, would it be advisable to travel to Canada ? How feasible ?

And pls if one doesn't have the bank balance (which is around 3M) what can one do ?
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by bilulu(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrange:
Please, add that your Nigerian driver's license will be taken from you and also give them tips on how to make friends. This is not Nigeria, the mind-your-business here is on another level.

Nice one.

Making friends here is really a big deal.... more than a year and I still don't have a single friend. It's every aboki with his kettle.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by enemyofprogress: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Is it necessary?
what happened to number? Abeg leave am jo. Na from the I get my first three foks when I first arrive before I come sabi road to other babes
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by tobito33(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
PCG001:
ʟast ɮʊt ռօt tɦɛ ʟɛast cheesy
tɦɛ օɢa քataքata օʄ tɦɛʍ aʟʟ undecided
11. ʝօɨռ ɮʀaʐʐɛʀs օʀ ɮaռɢɮʀօs✔
abet can u explain this?
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Muhylonaire007: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
rotile247:

Haba! Be calming down now! He was just playing with you..lol

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin the thing pain me now.
He was rubbing salt on our Injury... grin grin grin if only he knows how badly we want to jet out of this shit hole, he won't come up with that expensive joke o...
To be a Nigerian at this perilous time is a freaking disadvantage grin grin grin
It's not funny at all
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by etrange: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
bilulu:

Making friends here is really a big deal.... more than a year and I still don't have a single friend. It's every aboki with his kettle.

Lol... I think the lockdown didn't make things any easier. Work from might seem less stressful but definitely not fun especially for single folks. You just have to stay open minded and get involved in the activities around you as much as possible.
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by leksy07(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Danny50: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Nothing new.
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by AZeD1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrange:
Please, add that your Nigerian driver's license will be taken from you and also give them tips on how to make friends. This is not Nigeria, the mind-your-business here is on another level.

Nice one.

This is province dependent.

Ontario will not take the license from you.
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Frustrated007: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Canada here I come grin
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Odion2016(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
nurez305:
We need 10 thing to do to get to Canada as easy as possible and not this

Thank you joor..correct person
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Allnacruise:
Well, I don't have anything to say

God go do am.
No need to worry.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Richdee1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Successdude:

And pls if one doesn't have the bank balance (which is around 3M) what can one do ?

Do you have a plan? why are you travelling to Canada? what for? if there is a genuine reason, den there are a lot of tools on here to guide you. If not, stay in this goddam country
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Richdee1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Na all this kind updates ednut1 and kekereekun123 suppose dey give us.but no na to dey jump from one thread to another.he no even reach that ednut guy na to dey chop hot dog and coke for Toronto with him big head grin grin

guy Why?? lol
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Dollanaira: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ok
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Gerrard59(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Na all this kind updates ednut1 and kekereekun123 suppose dey give us.but no na to dey jump from one thread to another.he no even reach that ednut guy na to dey chop hot dog and coke for Toronto with him big head grin grin

To be fair, Ednut1 gives relevant information. Problem is that you people want him to do everything/provide information of everything, things that are on the Internet. I don't know about the Kekereekun123 dude.

Look, at the end of the day, migrating out of Nigeria is entirely up to you not any random stranger on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Gerrard59(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Successdude:

Look for legitimate ways of raising money as that's one major thing you will need in the abroad.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
urchmoni44:
Please what about South Korea?
You no like north Korea angry
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
The Information is a good one for first timer's,

As for me Nothing Here is New,

I visit for holiday only nothing more cheesy
Oniro cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by ednut1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
make i catch you
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
ednut1:
make i catch you
I no say you never see am since morning you for don reply grin grin
Bad guy how tinzs na
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by COMPAQ(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Modo9:

Aren’t these all pretty basic?.??
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Germi9: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Modo9:

I'd love to be in Canada,but i dont av the required funds
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by blacknp(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Is it necessary?
You would at least meet god fearing Nigerians that would educate you in assimilating into society.
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by blacknp(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Germi9:

I'd love to be in Canada,but i dont av the required funds
With zero Naira, have a 5 year plan, before you know, Toronto will be home ,have a vision, hope & never give up, it will come when You least expect.
Re: 10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada by Germi9: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
blacknp:
With zero Naira, have a 5 year plan, before you know, Toronto will be home ,have a vision, hope & never give up, it will come when You least expect.
i fancy your words bro(Amen)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) / Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos / SUV Hits Several People At Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.