Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures (3235 Views)

2 Lagos Ports Control 65% Of Nation’s Import Cargo — NPA / Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building / Rep Decries Corruption, Mismanagement Of Nation’s Resources By Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by collinshush: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

pain kee you there, what's so special about those pics he is posting...

we already have this pics here on nairalander and I wonder why he keeps posting it. I'm tired of seeing same pics every now and then...

we have Anambra thread, he should go there and post it. nonsense..

mind you, I'm from Anambra.. tupu i Kpo mu onye ala mba ozo....

Udo diri gi Nwanne

Nwanne, this is exactly my point. They're always posting the same pictures of flyover Bridges here all the time and if you try to correct them, they will start calling you a Yoruba person. Before you know it they'll get somebody's pictures and phone number and say it's you.

As far as I'm concerned, Awka still remains a village. The current Governor is not doing enough to uplift Awka into a City. They need to implement the Master Plan of Awka before it can turn into a City.

I'm aware of new Estates springing up inside Awka, they're still under construction. It's a welcomed development but for now, Awka still remains a village.

4 Likes

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
collinshush:

Nwanne, this is exactly my point. They're always posting the same pictures of flyover Bridges here all the time and if you try to correct them, they will start calling you a Yoruba person. Before you know it they'll get somebody's pictures and phone number and say it's you. As far as I'm concerned, Awka still remains a village. The current Governor is not doing enough to uplift Awka into a City. They need to implement the Master Plan of Awka before it can turn into a City.'m aware of new Estates springing up inside Awka, they're still under construction. It's a welcomed development but for now, Awka still remains a village.
[/s]

Lol stop sounding pained. Ibadan is actually the village when you compare it to Awka. There's no planning in Ibadan, everywhere was built into slums and shanties.

Awka is like America compare to Ibadan. Olawoore swallow your pride and ask your governor to develop your Ibadan village so you can at least have something to show.

Ibadan remains a village. Fact

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2020
Olawoore olaide, crawl back to your Ibadan village. Hopeless r@pist cheesy

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2020
Hahahaha

Just look at the village called Ibadan, a glorified village. This is where collinshush is coming from and you think the clown is sane. Please members does this not look like village in hell? Even rural parts of Anambra looks like London compare to this, not to talk of Awka or Onitsha. Olawoore who did this to you? cheesy

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by seanwilliam(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Which kind nonsense is this tor christ sake.. see what dumb motherforka is celebrating? We deserve this government true true.. rubbish !
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by stanleyalpacino(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
[s][/s]

Lol see me see WAHALA. Pictures here has intimidated you enough to the point you are now talking nonsense. Awka is among the most beautiful cities in Nigeria, at least pictures are here to deflate your lies. Now cry again. It's like music to.my ear

Listen to the voice of reason and stop defending incompetence. Obaino has failed woefully when it comes to road construction and infrastructure. All the roads in Awka, the state capital is filled with Potholes and gullyholes. He should use that money used in decorating the state wih christmas lights and stupid flowers in fixing the death traps called roads in his state.

Awka Roads is filled with Potholes and gully Holes. I am proudly Anambra and ashamed to see my state in shambles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by ANSMEDIA: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
stanleyalpacino:

Listen to the voice of reason and stop defending incompetence. Obaino has failed woefully when it comes to road construction and infrastructure. All the roads in Awka, the state capital is filled with Potholes and gullyholes. He should use that money used in decorating the state wih christmas lights and stupid flowers in fixing the death traps called roads in his state. Awka Roads is filled with Potholes and gully Holes. I am proudly Anambra and ashamed to see my state in shambles?

I don't listen to stupid voice of reason. I didn't announce to you that this from the government. These are the condition of roads in Awka. Except you are in Awka somewhere in Abeokuta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Very good response, don't ever allow these envious miscreants silence you with their useless posts.

ANSMEDIA:

I don't listen to stupid voice of reason. I didn't announce to you that this from the government. These are the condition of roads in Awka. Except you are in Awka somewhere in Abeokuta.
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Litmus: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
We need to revisit the chemistry of ingredients used in producing the pavements commonly laid beside Nigerian roads (the few times when we do lay down pavements) for they often appear mouldy in no time. This grubby appearance is already ruining the aesthetics of some of Nigeria’s newly established architectural showpiece like the Abuja train station.
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Barbilius: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
[s][/s]

Lol you obviously don't know the location of Awka. You are in Ibadan where 95% of houses are mud houses. You wanna compare it to Londonic Awka? Do you know this road? The important thing is that Awka is like London compare to your own state capital. Do you have something like this in your backward village capital? Behold the beautiful Londonic city of Awka. I will keep shaming you with pictures. Cry more cheesy.
Yet your vagabond brother came all the way to the same ibadan to eat feaces, spots on y'll. Y'll fools even came all the way to open baby Factories in Ogun state, are u fools under curse of what?
https://www.nairaland.com/6292307/10-pregnant-girls-kids-rescued
Y'll vagrant bastards even wanna attend our great universities while we don't give a flying fucck about your glorified secondary shools. Let's play the game of everyone stay I their region, so we caneenjoy our brown roof ibadan while you enjoy your your Eldorado.

1 Like

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Gabriel004: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

But you left your brown roof Ibadan and entered this thread? How will that fix the village called Ibadan?
Is the site own by your suffering father or your impoverished family buy phone and data for me?

4 Likes

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Is the site own by your useless hopeless frustrated father or your miserable poverty inflicted family bought phone for me?

[s]
Gabriel004:
Is the site own by your suffering father or your impoverished family buy phone and data for me?
[/s]
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ansmedia is very correct. Ibadan is a typical village, a glorified dilapidated state capital. Those people are yoruba people that are known for skull mining and rituals. No be lie. See your ibadan village cheesy

[s]
Barbilius:
Yet your vagabond brother came all the way to the same ibadan to eat feaces, spots on y'll. Y'll fools even came all the way to open baby Factories in Ogun state, are u fools under curse of what?
https://www.nairaland.com/6292307/10-pregnant-girls-kids-rescued
Y'll vagrant bastards even wanna attend our great universities while we don't give a flying fucck about your glorified secondary shools. Let's play the game of everyone stay I their region, so we caneenjoy our brown roof ibadan while you enjoy your your Eldorado.
[/s]

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Tunde835(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Please capture Ifite abeg.

I want our sophisticated brothers to see what it means to develop a village into a town.
Lagos has all of dis nd Is far ahead
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Tunde835(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
Ansmedia is very correct. Ibadan is a typical village, a glorified dilapidated state capital. Those people are yoruba people that are known for skull mining and rituals. No be lie. See your ibadan village cheesy

[s][/s]
Y don't u post pics of Lagos if u want 2 compare
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
LOL..ibadan is the capital of yoruba land that is why ibadan village should represent the southwest region in this issue. cheesy

Tunde835:
Y don't u post pics of Lagos if u want 2 compare
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Barbilius: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:

[s][/s]
And what are your people still doing there? Your buses keep dropping y'll like refugees into that same
Ibadan. Isn't that ironic. Don't worry, we shall soon carry out our own program against y'll.

1 Like

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Igbos are only going to Lagos which is the former FCT, any igbo man you see in this glorified village called ibadan, know that he is a tourist just on a sight-seeing of brown rustic roofs and mud houses that adorns the village called ibadan. cheesy

Barbilius:
And what are your people still doing there? Your buses keep dropping y'll like refugees into that same
Ibadan. Isn't that ironic. Don't worry, we shall soon carry out our own program against y'll.

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by plaindealer: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Another low self esteem and inferiority complex thread.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Gabriel004: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
Is the site own by your useless hopeless frustrated father or your miserable poverty inflicted family bought phone for me?

[s][/s]
Frustrated fool

4 Likes

Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Gabriel004: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
plaindealer:
Another low self esteem and inferiority complex thread.

grin grin
grin.
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by FOXDOSSIER: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Gabriel004:
I am a frustrated fool

Wonderful. Tell me cheesy
Re: Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures by Barbilius: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
FOXDOSSIER:
Igbos are only going to Lagos which is the former FCT, any igbo man you see in this glorified village called ibadan, know that he is a tourist just on a sight-seeing of brown rustic roofs and mud houses that adorns the village called ibadan. cheesy

Yea, what are the fools below doing in ibadan, oh, you vagrant bastards must really love ibadan and its brown roof so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Igbos Must Purge Ourselves From This Money Worshipping Virus / Pictures Of Situation Report of Suspended Sit at home by Ipob Mon,30 August 2021 / You Have A Flight To Catch Tomorrow And This Number Calls You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.