Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship (40317 Views)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by daben1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:
The way you described your ex and her mum in a disgusting way says a lot about you

This is someone I'm sure you once professed your love for and had some nice moment with, all of a sudden, you are describing her and her mum in such manner. cheesy

I'm more concerned about the one you are dating now, because if things should go sour someday, you'll describe her in a terrible way too.

And just so you know, you don't date your ex's friend and expect her not to react. You can't even convince me that you had nothing with your Ex's friend then when you both were seriously dating. smiley
he described them as they are and you're saying trash.. You're just like his ex and very soon, you'll be like her mother. Tufiakwa for girls like you, I feel like spitting on your face

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by johnkay1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kriss216:
School fees since 2018 = N200,000

Sent her mom =N100,0000

Phones, laptops, bags, clothes =N250,000

Outings/Drinks/Food/. =N60,000

And she took my... =N600,000

Total = N1,210,000 in just two years on a fish brain!

Simping really cost a lot

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Preciouschinwe(f): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
CalliDora1:
This story reeks of lies.

She stole your 600k kor. Lies!

Please you guys should add graphics to this your lies whenever you're typing it.

I'm out!
lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Born2Breed(f): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
If na Uyi be ur real name then otemwen tu wa loose guard.

Mugu for Benin na lawyer for lagos oh, why dem come dey use ur thumb touch ink like dis?

Bros leave both of them, if you want peace of mind.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Blackdisciple(m): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hmm!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
tosomaju:
For two years you didn't know all these about lady A and in few months you are already certain lady B is all you want?
My brother they go use your destiny play ludo.
Kantinew its like they are doing you.

Exactly my question. How is he sure lady B sef is not disguising. I felt once beaten means twice shy.

OP YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN. Most of these babes are opportunists and they are not smiling.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by FryMosquito: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kriss216:

Sent her mom =N100,0000

You dey mind this unintelligent op, he wan marry pretty lady with fish brain just to make mouth, my woman fine but she no get brain. Mitcheww

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Nanavati(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
AM SERIOUSLY THINKING why you will decide to date your ex-friend, are you sure you weren't eyeing her before the break-up? and where did you get the number of men she's slept with

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kriss216:

Sent her mom =N100,0000

Accountant continue grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Jaydotcom(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Is your destiny tied to Lady A?
Why must it be her friend again?
Your matter tire person.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Roseey0(f): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
I no blame you. I blame lady B.
No girlcode.
I know Lady A kinda personality, she will rather die than see you marry B. B no try. You don't go dating your friend's ex knowing fully well their history.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Sijo01(f): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bini boy wey fall hand, mstcheeew angry

Where's damm niggar when you need him most

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Nanavati(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
AM SERIOUSLY THINKING of what to advice you. maybe your brain need formatting
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by IceColdVeins(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Roseey0:
No girlcode.
I know Lady A kinda personality, she will rather die than see you marry B. B no try. You don't go dating your friend's ex knowing fully well their history.
And in which rule of law or code of conduct is that?
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by cybug: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Roseey0:
No girlcode.

She didn't know any history... It was later he got to know they were friends.

The OP easily falls for pretty girls.

His weak point

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by 2kurupt(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
"but her infidelity is what I know and I thought I could cope"

angry

Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by andyanders: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
longetivity:
to those that read this, please summarise this SIMP story for me
Complete SIMP indeed. Not a man. Took another lady B, from same environment. Mushin of all.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by 1stNumeroUno: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uyi213:

Bro everything I described about them is what they are. Someone I professed love to took my money and had been sleeping around for the past 2 years. I can’t count last year alone but I still stuck with her. No lies actually. Lady B and I have never met before and she can’t recognize me if she met me on the road. We happened to meet coincidentally and liked ourselves and later got to know she is a friend to my ex.

That means you're still running with the same circus of friends/mates.

Enjoy your gobe.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by emaopel: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Did she use charm on you all these while or you don't know how to woo reasonable girls? Why can't you forget anything around this ex and get a new and reasonable lady of your own? You are the problem of yourself mr man

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by andyanders: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Op, take ur new girl out of that environment completely and off social media for now.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Roseey0(f): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
cybug:

She didn't know any history... It was later he got to know they were friends.

The OP easily falls for pretty girls.

His weak point
It's simple.
Now that she knows, let her simply walk away
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by friendl: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Chai
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uyi213:
Good evening Nairaland Family. I want to go straight to the point as I am dying inside. For purpose of clarity I will address my ex as Lady A and my current girl as Lady B

Lady A

I have been paying her school fees since 2018 which amounted to more than 200K. I sent her mom 100k when she was stranded in Abuja. Amongst phones, laptops, bags, clothes I have bought for my ex. My ex I know has been sleeping with numerous men around Lagos. In fact this year alone, she slept with 18 guys of which I have 7 of the guys contacts. She does party in hotels around mushin and it’s environs. Her mother is married to the 3rd husband with different children.

My ex gf whom I did her introduction in November left me after I discovered she slept with my cousin two days after the introduction. They exchanged contacts at the introduction and were hooking up behind my back. He sent her money to meet him in a hotel and the rest was history. The mother fought me at the introduction because she thought I shoved her brother in law and really fought me like a thug. Please note that they all grow in Mushin. My ex has a past of which she went with a school friend Of hers to a guy place, left the friend there and the poor girl was raped by 3 of them. And it was learnt she arranged it. Please note I didn’t know all of this she hid it from me but her infidelity is what I know and I thought I could cope till she slept with my cousin and took my 600k at home and some of my valuables

Lady B.

Now I have moved on and am dating her friend whom I find so so cool and she is a independent lady and she also schools. I am totally in love with Lady B. My ex found out and started spreading lies on the poor girl Through their school group chat that she snatched her financee And a whole lot of trash. Lady B is strong but I don’t know for how long.

This is where I need you all advice. I was told to involve the police as my ex is a cultist and smokes. This are things I don’t even know throughout the two years we dated. I don’t want anything to happen to my new girl. I really love her and it hurts me to see that a good girl is slipping from Me. Lady B is everything I want. My family approves of her. My mum who didn’t speak to me in couple of years reached out since I started dating Lady B. I have been so so happy anytime I think of her.

I will be in the comment section
After going through hell with Lady A, you went ahead to date her friend, Lady B and you expect Lady A and her family to celebrate with you.
Something similar like this happened sometime ago to an OAU graduate despite involving police both Lady B and the person were eventually murdered by Lady A and Lady A is yet to be accounted for. I hope it ends well with you.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by 400billionman: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kriss216:

Sent her mom =N100,0000

And maybe this guy never build house o.

If this type lose this his job. Hmm.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Ncube(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Op
While I feel your pains I must say Something just doesn't add up in this story.
I do strongly think your reason for dating her friend is to get back at her for all the atrocities she had committed against you.

In a sane society, you don't date people who cheat on you on every chance & still try to pacify them before moving on.

Las Las na you fit solve this matter yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Khahidmorgan24(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uncle chill na ,he came for advice not to know how fish his brain grin grin
Kriss216:

:PSent her mom =N100,0000

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Buffalo2(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
OP, the ex was really giving you good sex right? cos from all you have typed about her no sane person will roll with such a fellow for two weeks talk more of two years but deeper analysis of your write up reveals that you were definitely enjoying "something" from the relationship and by all standard that "something" must be SEX.
CONCLUSION: Leave lady B and lick your wound alone cos lady A will not hesitate to harm lady B if the relationship continues

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by evans4luv: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Untill i heard from ur EX, then i will rule the judgement or give u my own advise, before then i gat nothing to say
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by zedman1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
I can relate to your story, I know how some girls can be so manipulative to the point they turn you into a foo.l. I understand how easily guys would refer to you as a simp and all that because they've never been or were once in your shoes. What I do not understand are those figures. You rich too much abi wetin?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Danny50: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... What do you do for a living that the bitch stole your 600k yet you are not bothered apart from orthers estimated 1.2m hmmm brotherly hope you are telling us the truth cuz i smell lies in this your story.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Bennysam: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:
The way you described your ex and her mum in a disgusting way says a lot about you

This is someone I'm sure you once professed your love for and had some nice moment with, all of a sudden, you are describing her and her mum in such manner. cheesy

I'm more concerned about the one you are dating now, because if things should go sour someday, you'll describe her in a terrible way too.

And just so you know, you don't date your ex's friend and expect her not to react. You can't even convince me that you had nothing with your Ex's friend then when you both were seriously dating. smiley
I’m not disappointed because you’re a Nigeria girl always talk trash
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by tfash96(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Life's finally turned upside down.. Some guys are just way too soft... God I thank you for my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.