Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship (40308 Views)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Akuruoulo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Biglittlelois:
"Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are"

You have a flare for bad girls, why will you date your ex's friend? It's wrong na, some things/people are totally off limit.
U are super real
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Akuruoulo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Shots fired! So the gorhoyal is sleeping with ur ex huh?

I never knew men tolerated Cheats o, abi your dick ain't nothing to write home about? Or you not attractive? Never tolerate such disloyalty abeg.

See brother wey mumu, so if they left you would have married such hot pants? Abi na so d cunt sweet ni
didn't dis taste like a lie ?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Akuruoulo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
goryorhal:

I just dey wonder where d guy comes up with such allegations
I only ask where dem meet ?? He just rush carry d matter for my head ....
THAT BROTHER SABI LIE

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by vaca1: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uyi213:
Good evening Nairaland Family. I want to go straight to the point as I am dying inside. For purpose of clarity I will address my ex as Lady A and my current girl as Lady B

Lady A

I have been paying her school fees since 2018 which amounted to more than 200K. I sent her mom 100k when she was stranded in Abuja. Amongst phones, laptops, bags, clothes I have bought for my ex. My ex I know has been sleeping with numerous men around Lagos. In fact this year alone, she slept with 18 guys of which I have 7 of the guys contacts. She does party in hotels around mushin and it’s environs. Her mother is married to the 3rd husband with different children.

My ex gf whom I did her introduction in November left me after I discovered she slept with my cousin two days after the introduction. They exchanged contacts at the introduction and were hooking up behind my back. He sent her money to meet him in a hotel and the rest was history. The mother fought me at the introduction because she thought I shoved her brother in law and really fought me like a thug. Please note that they all grow in Mushin. My ex has a past of which she went with a school friend Of hers to a guy place, left the friend there and the poor girl was raped by 3 of them. And it was learnt she arranged it. Please note I didn’t know all of this she hid it from me but her infidelity is what I know and I thought I could cope till she slept with my cousin and took my 600k at home and some of my valuables

Lady B.

Now I have moved on and am dating her friend whom I find so so cool and she is a independent lady and she also schools. I am totally in love with Lady B. My ex found out and started spreading lies on the poor girl Through their school group chat that she snatched her financee And a whole lot of trash. Lady B is strong but I don’t know for how long.

This is where I need you all advice. I was told to involve the police as my ex is a cultist and smokes. This are things I don’t even know throughout the two years we dated. I don’t want anything to happen to my new girl. I really love her and it hurts me to see that a good girl is slipping from Me. Lady B is everything I want. My family approves of her. My mum who didn’t speak to me in couple of years reached out since I started dating Lady B. I have been so so happy anytime I think of her.

I will be in the comment section
If you really love Lady B, relocate fast or stay and quit the relationship.

Money is not the problem, you can relocate ASAP.

WHY MUSHI OF ALL PLACES?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by bukatyne(f): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
tosomaju:
For two years you didn't know all these about lady A and in few months you are already certain lady B is all you want?
My brother they go use your destiny play ludo.
Kantinew its like they are doing you.

Hahahahahaha
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by bukatyne(f): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
alizma:

I thought they say "show me your friends and I will know who you are"?
Lady B is lady A's and you said lady A is a devil while lady B is an angel. indirectly, you are telling us that holy Angels now make friends with the devil?
Oga Righteousness pls come and attend to this spiritual case, this is beyond me

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Zaggie(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uyi213:
Good evening Nairaland Family. I want to go straight to the point as I am dying inside. For purpose of clarity I will address my ex as Lady A and my current girl as Lady B

Lady A

I have been paying her school fees since 2018 which amounted to more than 200K. I sent her mom 100k when she was stranded in Abuja. Amongst phones, laptops, bags, clothes I have bought for my ex. My ex I know has been sleeping with numerous men around Lagos. In fact this year alone, she slept with 18 guys of which I have 7 of the guys contacts. She does party in hotels around mushin and it’s environs. Her mother is married to the 3rd husband with different children.

My ex gf whom I did her introduction in November left me after I discovered she slept with my cousin two days after the introduction. They exchanged contacts at the introduction and were hooking up behind my back. He sent her money to meet him in a hotel and the rest was history. The mother fought me at the introduction because she thought I shoved her brother in law and really fought me like a thug. Please note that they all grow in Mushin. My ex has a past of which she went with a school friend Of hers to a guy place, left the friend there and the poor girl was raped by 3 of them. And it was learnt she arranged it. Please note I didn’t know all of this she hid it from me but her infidelity is what I know and I thought I could cope till she slept with my cousin and took my 600k at home and some of my valuables

Lady B.

Now I have moved on and am dating her friend whom I find so so cool and she is a independent lady and she also schools. I am totally in love with Lady B. My ex found out and started spreading lies on the poor girl Through their school group chat that she snatched her financee And a whole lot of trash. Lady B is strong but I don’t know for how long.

This is where I need you all advice. I was told to involve the police as my ex is a cultist and smokes. This are things I don’t even know throughout the two years we dated. I don’t want anything to happen to my new girl. I really love her and it hurts me to see that a good girl is slipping from Me. Lady B is everything I want. My family approves of her. My mum who didn’t speak to me in couple of years reached out since I started dating Lady B. I have been so so happy anytime I think of her.

You get money, but you no get sense
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by legallyminded: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:
The way you described your ex and her mum in a disgusting way says a lot about you

This is someone I'm sure you once professed your love for and had some nice moment with, all of a sudden, you are describing her and her mum in such manner. cheesy

I'm more concerned about the one you are dating now, because if things should go sour someday, you'll describe her in a terrible way too.

And just so you know, you don't date your ex's friend and expect her not to react. You can't even convince me that you had nothing with your Ex's friend then when you both were seriously dating. smiley

Such senseless comments as this
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Dharkcocoa: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uyi213:

Lady A

Lady B.

Sir if you value your life and that of lady B involve the police and lawyers. Make sure she signs an undertaking and keeps a distance of 40m from you and all that pertains to you. You saw someone that's all shades of infidelity yet you had plans to marry her, i wonder how you men reason sha
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by SEGLIZ: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
ednut1:
Stopped reading when i saw the amount you spent. Who ddy raise all these mumu guys

the way they mention figure is scary.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by cybug: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Too late

Roseey0:

It's simple.
Now that she knows, let her simply walk away
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by SEGLIZ: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
goryorhal:

As in ehn see the allegations...

Na people like this dey give Lai Mohammed hope for social media ban

@goryorhal, do you know anything about them or the lady A?
I'm interested in this whole thing cos you're making sound real, I no wan believe ham before as enter the pic I developed interest.
know knowledge is lost one can learn from this.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by sniper77(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kriss216:
School fees since 2018 = N200,000

Sent her mom =N100,0000

Phones, laptops, bags, clothes =N250,000

Outings/Drinks/Food/. =N60,000

And she took my... =N600,000

Total = N1,210,000 in just two years on a fish brain!
His middle name is Donatus

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by kenfarm(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kriss216:

Mr Simpson of Werey street spent over N1.2M on a fish brain and he’s still asking for a romantic and pacify way to handle the fish brain cos she’s at the verge of destroying his current foolishness.

grin you wiked oh....what a perfect summary grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by lereinter(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sakamaje
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
lereinter:

Sakamaje
GGirll:

I tried to advise him then but he told me the girl brought him luck bla bla so I gave up. She has no respect for anyone in his house nnhw can't even speak where she is cos d last time I was in his home last year, we discussed in his car imagine n when I even entered he didn't introduce either of us n d girl never for once offered me food d 3 days I spent there.
Well, that goes to men who value money above other things. Very bad excuse to marry someone

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Lawsimon(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Your ex is a cultist

Your gfriend now is a ex's friend

Your current girl friend is cultist too

Take that from me

She is just pretending like your ex

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by johncallidon(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
yomi007k:
cool

In Jay Z's voice " if you having girls problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b**ch aint one"..
Very Deep.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by solonubinho(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
You date werey. God open your eyes then you escape. You come date werey friend ahh ahh OP how far nau. Na so the werey industry dey sweet you?

Well, I bet you that her friend you're dating is no better than your ex (her friend). Perhaps she is just hiding her deficiencies. Afterall, birds of a feather flock together.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by yomi007k(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
johncallidon:

Very Deep.

Jay z said it in his song "99 problems"

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by solonubinho(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:
The way you described your ex and her mum in a disgusting way says a lot about you

This is someone I'm sure you once professed your love for and had some nice moment with, all of a sudden, you are describing her and her mum in such manner. cheesy

I'm more concerned about the one you are dating now, because if things should go sour someday, you'll describe her in a terrible way too.

And just so you know, you don't date your ex's friend and expect her not to react. You can't even convince me that you had nothing with your Ex's friend then when you both were seriously dating. smiley

If the present girl doesn't behave in the same way as the ex and they go their separate ways do you think he will describe her in the same manner? Just asking.

P.s the first girlfriend = werey
the second girlfriend = werey by association.
Boyfriend = Chief Executive Werey

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Edusouls(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Yes because nairaland is full of shallow minded people, nahh today you know? But you have a sharp intellect gal which many girls lack, develop it more..
CalliDora1:

Lol... And it's even more annoying that people believe him.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Michael114: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
I used to doubt spell casting until I was really desperate to get back my lover, after he left me and our kids for his colleague at work and threatened me with a divorce. I had no choice than to seek for help, and behold I found Dr Tunde and gave him a try. Being really skeptical I was surprised to see how spells really work and I am so glad that I meant Dr Tunde and I highly recommend him. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve the problem for you. Try the great Dr Tunde today, he might be the answer to your problem.? Here's his contact: email babatundetaiwo430@gmail.com or you can also add him on Whats app +2347047626101
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Belleful: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
@op, U WELL??
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Mekudi: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kriss216:

Mr Simpson of Werey street spent over N1.2M on a fish brain and he’s still asking for a romantic and pacify way to handle the fish brain cos she’s at the verge of destroying his current foolishness.
God go over bless you
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
1.2 million it is well
Both your ex and ur current gf might be playing u
She bleeped 18 dudes and u haven't fuckedd 5 grin
U know what needs to be done
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Both of them fit they play ludo on mumu head, did you know how much him go don spend on lady B and to make lady B also love her for her spending sake. Some people na first class mugu. Na now I know say even mumu pass mumu

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by darichlife: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bros it's impossible for you to marry her friend, please grow up and face reality.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by jadyclem(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uyi213:

Lady A

Lady B.

With all these things you wrote up there, are you trying to paint your ex bad or you're trying to expose your stupidity? So you're telling us that you went to do intro for a girl that was a free giver in the street? Mehn, stupid guys plenty for naija o! And the funny thing be say them go come here begin they form don for woman mattter. I believe say na guys like you naim patoranking observe wey make am sing that ...omo see broda...broda wey...
Abeg, make una dey small small dey bring una mumu acts online.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship by Buffalo2(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
2kurupt:

You know it's such kinda badt girls that know how to finish work in the other room cheesy he forgets there's more to a relationship than just hot sex

On a serious note he is also at risk
. Yes he's at great risk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.