Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,361 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Anas Essa Grew Diamond White Into A Big Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Anas Essa Grew Diamond White Into A Big Business (144 Views)

For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? / BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Anas Essa Grew Diamond White Into A Big Business by mantosa(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
The concept of growth is one that especially appeals to Anas Essa as he navigates his way from turning his growing beauty company to a higher level. “In order to be successful and maintain success you need to keep growing,” Anas explains. “Every day I think about what I can do to grow my business, what would help me grow my business. I never want to be just content, I always want to be growing and learning and that to me is success.”

Anas is keen to point out that growth is not always linear and might have bad days. “I work seven days a week morning and night and I wouldn't change it for the world,” he says. “You're going to have good weeks and you're going to have bad weeks but never give up. Remember success doesn't happen overnight. It takes time to grow your business and the more time you invest in yourself the more successful your business will become.”

His company, Diamond White Smile, has transformed from a part-time hustle to full-blown hustle as a result of that dedication to success.”Mindset is everything,” Anas says.“It is very easy to get discouraged in the beginning and give up. There were days I had no clients, or weeks I made no money. I didn't give up, if anything it motivated me more! You have to go into a new business with a positive open mindset. Remind yourself all the hard work will pay off and to never give up.”

Their next frontier is taking their products remote wherever their customers are. “Right now Diamond White Smile is focused on getting the take home teeth whitening kits to every retail store worldwide,” he explains. “We want everyone to have instant access to our kits. We want to keep creating business owners and giving people the opportunity to allow themselves to become what they want.”

Re: How Anas Essa Grew Diamond White Into A Big Business by dawnomike(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Buy Mtn Airtime At 85% Strictly For Data Seller / Just Published This App On Play Store - Rate It For Me / The Best Networking Business Without Compulsory Referral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.