Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti (30202 Views)

Bandits Kill 1 Person In Osun, Kidnap Chinese Expatriate In Ekiti / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Thunderstorm Kills 18 Kidnappers While Sharing Ransom In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Antivirus92(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
hypocrites! nobody is talking about where he was kidnapped and who the kidnappers might possibly be,,,,,if the headline had said that he was kidnapped in anambra or imo, we know the type of comments we would have been seeing!
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by PrinceKenne(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
I doubt that, na lie, 100milla !!! Who pay am, how dem take carry am.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Peppysco: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
No time wey legitimate hustlers nor go turn kidnappers, shebi na this country wey all of us dey. Imagine raking in 100milli in just 5 days while a genuine worker will never see that amount in his 2 generations. The Nigerian system is faulty by default. I just pity any Nigerian wey dey think of making heaven because there are too many sins the country makes us commit unknowingly

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Hallabee1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
100m ...do you mean it..
no worry
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by frog12: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
because of BUHARI kidnappers are making it BIG !!!
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by DAVE5(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

This huge ransome is what motivates other touts to go into kidnapping

Then if they’re caught and turns out they’re Fulani men, they’ll deradicalized and paid huge monthly salaries and/or taken abroad to school

Why would others not follow suite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Princedapace(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
EbenMayor:
Don't be too quick to blame Nigeria or our leaders for every evil news you hear about Nigeria. The kidnappers re the useless ones not the country. Yes, the economy is bad, our leaders re selfish but re these enough reasons to venture into kidnapping & even killing innocent souls? Common!

Actually, it is. The more the poverty, the more the crime.

The less quality education the people get, the more the crime rate.

The more the unemployment, the more the crime rate. It is natural.

When politicians have cornered everything in the country for them selves including jobs, what do u expect.

We give our leaders too much freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by InvertedHammer: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
dapsoneh:
My father my father, please do me just one favor.
PLEASE, DESTROY AND DISORGANISE THE JOURNEY OF EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS , POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS HOLDING DOWN AND PLAYING WITH THE DESTINIES AND JOURNEY OF EVERY NIGERIAN UNDERGRADUATE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY (AMEN). KINDLY DESTROY THEIR CHILDRENS' LIVES
N:B THESE EVIL PEOPLE DID NOT SET UP COMMITTE WHEN THEY WANTED TO BUY ABOUT 500 2020 LEXUS JEEPS FOR THE HOUSE OF REPS MEMBERS AND SENATORS!
/
Churches and mosques are the prisons while prayers are the chains they use to secure you into believing that your destiny is not in your hands.

Act more than you pray AND the solutions you seek will find you. Prayer is a lazy/helpless man's food.

\

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by tonididdy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is bad bad... Just this evening in Edo, a guy and his gf were kidnapped at gun point.

It's successful ransoms like this that breeds more room for kidnapping. We aren't supposed to negotiate with terrorists nor kidnappers.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Antivirus92:
hypocrites! nobody is talking about where he was kidnapped and who the kidnappers might possibly be,,,,,if the headline had said that he was kidnapped in anambra or imo, we know the type of comments we would have been seeing!

Exactly my point too. Making other regions look stinking while claiming clean sheet. It's a national crisis.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Judybash93(m): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
So, according to the popo, a serious manhunt was what made them release the guy. LMAO!!! These guys are so funny, the same guys that wasted a police officer wouldn't find it difficult to waste another human being without remorse. Serious manhunt my ass

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by pacespot(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
N100 million you said? Well Chinese have the dough. Seriously, this kidnapping thing is becoming a multi billions business o
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
China no even bother come look for their citizen like US. grin grin
oluwatosink:
The comment above me says It all. Is it a crime for oyinbo to work for us again in Nigeria?
Las Las everything go dey right for this country.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Udstar(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
He revealed that the release was made possible after a serious manhunt launched on the kidnappers by security operatives.

“Yes, he was released after a serious manhunt and pressure from the security operatives around Ilawe-Igede at about 11:30 pm yesterday (Tuesday).”

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by MosheDayan: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
[s]
EbenMayor:
Don't be too quick to blame Nigeria or our leaders for every evil news you hear about Nigeria. The kidnappers re the useless ones not the country. Yes, the economy is bad, our leaders re selfish but re these enough reasons to venture into kidnapping & even killing innocent souls? Common!
[/s] useless comment. there is nothing that infuriates me more than this blind patriotism. undecided
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Bawom: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
6[odd] AVAILABLE;
KICKOFF @ 1:30AM THIS MIDNIGHT;
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHAT-SAPP;

091 38 29 09 16
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Danny50: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... pics or dont believ.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by jaxxy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Manhunt that nobody was caught yet they released him

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by beejay85: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
JVector:
Chineese?
Paid 100milliom?
The fellow must be a VIP
Check really well....it must be chinese made fake naira notes....d chinks dont place much value on life to part with 100mill in a few days
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by bendike: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2020
post=96670613:
Lol.. this news too funny.. I'm curious as to how the criminals would wash clean 100M and not raise a red flag if some highly placed individuals weren't in on this.
Probably paid in FX.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Whiteshield: 12:11am On Dec 03, 2020
Roger3D:
That's cos only northern Nigeria is unsafe

Only Northern states pay bandits from the state purse as if crime is a natural resource. Zamfara, Katsina and Co do it. Elrufai openly confirmed it.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by waleadeagb(m): 12:24am On Dec 03, 2020
I guess you guys saying the ransom on the Chinese is too much doesn't know that the ransom is still going to be shared to the police department, the soldiers and all the security forces within that enclave. They will still pay the community where the Chinese guy was kept before eventual released. Nigeria is finished.....am so sorry if u don't accept this fact....

For instance, I have been very apprehensive since some weeks ago cos I need to travel to Lagos with my car from PH for the Xmas but mere remembering the bad roads and the insecurity in the country especially from PH to Lagos...... men, my heart has been so heavy despite the fact that I love long journey driving....Please everybody should be on high alert and very extra careful....the area don scatter and boys aren't smiling at all. God bless you all.....

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:02am On Dec 03, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

This huge ransome is what motivates other touts to go into kidnapping
if to say we have government, they should have place death penalty on kidnappers. If anyone caught and found guilty, such person should die immediately. Then this nonsense will stop.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by ehinmowo: 1:51am On Dec 03, 2020
EbenMayor:

What are you really saying? This ur comment no just get head.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by tit(f): 1:55am On Dec 03, 2020
dapsoneh:
My father my father, please do me just one favor.
PLEASE, DESTROY AND DISORGANISE THE JOURNEY OF EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICIANS, GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS , POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS HOLDING DOWN AND PLAYING WITH THE DESTINIES AND JOURNEY OF EVERY NIGERIAN UNDERGRADUATE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY (AMEN). KINDLY DESTROY THEIR CHILDRENS' LIVES
N:B THESE EVIL PEOPLE DID NOT SET UP COMMITTE WHEN THEY WANTED TO BUY ABOUT 500 2020 LEXUS JEEPS FOR THE HOUSE OF REPS MEMBERS AND SENATORS!

Ahbeg!
Na me go dey lead praise and worship for you for yonder.
I get sonorous voice. And i dont do fashion like slay queen
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by planetx: 2:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Stupid policeman dying for this useless racist Chinese spits.
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by rafcrown(m): 2:46am On Dec 03, 2020
Too slow in solving national problems.
Armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists, must be killed or given life imprisonment
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by Fasa440: 3:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of Ransom In Ekiti...I would have preferred the caption this way.Let's stop mentioning figures,so people don't see it as good venture.P-l-e-a-s-e!!!
Re: Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti by cardoctor(m): 4:55am On Dec 03, 2020
100 million? Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Arrest Of 50 Internet Suspected Fraudsters In Ogun Hotels / Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.