Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? (5897 Views)

Poll: Who would you prefer dating?

A dark-skinned girl: 43% (29 votes)
A light-skinned girl: 38% (26 votes)
A mulatto: 8% (6 votes)
A white lady: 5% (4 votes)
An albino: 2% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Guys What Gift Can U Give To Your Gf As Her Birthday Gift Or Present?? / What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by onyex(f): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2007
Guys im light skinned and i have lots of toasters.Most girls say its because of my complexion.Ill want to know who you would prefer going out with,omo pupa or omo dudu.Ciao.
PS;my pics is in my profile so please tell me what you think attracts a lot of guys to me.Really want to know if my complexion is an advantage or a disadvantage
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by luxoire(f): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2007
is this some kind of publicity stunt to get ppl to c ur pic?
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by onyex(f): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2007
No it isnt just dat i need to know before i make a wrong decision cos it seems the attention im getting is getting into my head.Just wanted to know what you think.Wonder why most guyz are superficial. sad
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by sallysexy(f): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2007
hehehehe my dear, i dnt think u are that light like u say
ur pictures says u are not light enuf
perhaps u have check the way u relate to guys u kno
body language and all that.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by onyex(f): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2007
IM LIGHTER THAN YOU THINK.Guess its the ligthening effect.No im the shy type so i dont think its that.Thanks anyway
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by luxoire(f): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2007
onyex

against my better judgement, i did have to visit ur page and c for myself. u are NOT that light, and if that is what guys

have been telling u, then sorry, because they have been lying to u. SO oyah, carry rubber band hold ur head make e no

big pass now ohh!!, i was expecting to see one yellow babe or albino sef!
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by chuckdee4(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2007
Sister u look normal coloured, anyone who tells u ur very light skinned is obviously lying to u.
Since when did skin colour become an issue when going out with someone, as Nigerians we are all black irrespective of what shade
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Hazeleyed(f): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2007
luxoire:

onyex

against my better judgement, i did have to visit your page and c for myself. u are NOT that light, and if that is what guys

have been telling u, then sorry, because they have been lying to u. SO oyah, carry rubber band hold your head make e no

big pass now ohh!!, i was expecting to see one yellow babe or albino sef!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaahha, thank u oooo, help me tell this babe ooo.she came here to do advertisement, abeg no kill me with laugh.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Hazeleyed(f): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2007
hahahahahahahahahhhahahahhahhahahaa, oh myGod4!!!4!!!!!!!!!l didn't even see the picture before i replied above.let me tell u what happened when i saw ur profile, i almost fell off my seat because i was just laughing, see this babe ooo.na who carry u come here.i was expecting to see one fine yellow paw paw.hnnnmmmu must really be very funny, why didn't u just give us some other topic,why u wan show ur self like this, puuleeaase, don't just say anything again before u incure the wrath of some very impatient people.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by luxoire(f): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2007
@Hazel

me i tok am as i see am. because me sef come wonder now, i scrolled up and down d page like 2times, to make sure that was the pic i was actually meant to be looking at, then i just say wahala dey o!!

sha i think she gets d msg, we have sussed her out, she had better stop now ohh!, say d lighting effect!, shooo
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2007
Me too surprise ooo. I fair pass this girl by far. She is just normal! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by sammy6(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2007
You are anything but fair.You try for face small sha and the way i see you go like ogede wellwell
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Bolarge(m): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2007
$ammy:

the way i see you go like ogede wellwell
LMAO grin
$ammy u don kolo walahi grin grin
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by busygirl(f): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2007
Because you have many guyz wooing you doesn't have to do with the colour of your skin or how good you look grin. Them boiz know what they are after. Anywayz don't let it get into your head. Be patient and make the right decisions. As for the picture in your profile, I think you should look for a better picture that qualifies your lightness. BecAUSE wHAT I saw doesn't match the impression of what you gave.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by iice(f): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2007
So you know they are being superficial. . .why the question? undecided You obviously know the answer undecided
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by moneytalk(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2007
@onyex

Look if its a joke i beg stop all that u be SMALL BLACK MISS COLOUR,well i like ur sakara sey some peeps they hola u anyway can u tell me the colour of new FIVENAIRA NOTES
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2007
Guys guys, there must have been a mistake somewhere, i guess she simply wasnt looking and put up the picture of her housegirl. I tell you she'll be back with her real picture, the yellow beauty i expected to see.

But onyex, if that is ur real picture then i guess ur toasters must be very ugly boys. grin
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Hazeleyed(f): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2007
davidylan:

Guys guys, there must have been a mistake somewhere, i guess she simply wasnt looking and put up the picture of her housegirl. I tell you she'll be back with her real picture, the yellow beauty i expected to see.

But onyex, if that is your real picture then i guess your toasters must be very ugly boys. grin

Hahahahahhahhahahahhhahahhaahhhahahahaaa, this time i actually fell off my seat.SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!!!.very correct.u just hit the nail on the right spot.let's hope she comes back with the real picture.hahahah.make una follow me see trouble in katanga.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2007
lol onyex your complexion is certainly a gift, you are a natural comedian.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by mukina2: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2007
if you are light skinned, then i am more than light skinned grin grin
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Razorr(f): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2007
I guess Onyex is color blind!

Please Onyex, go and see your doctor Asap!  angry You need help! angry

*hisses*
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by SweetT1: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2007
@Razor
Why hating, the girl can call herself anything she likes. Atleast she's bold enough to post her picture unlike some other fake @ss beauty queen !

@Onyex
Look here Babygirl, i think you are very beautiful and it does not matter how dark or light you are, what matter is how you carry yourself ! Typically, an average Nigerian guy will toast anything that has boobs or wear a skirt. It's their nature, they just can't help it. Becareful of these guys, because there are vultures and lions out there. Don't let them mess your life up. You young sexy thing ! cool
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Bolarge(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2007
All u guys wicked O! Una no know say una dey indirectly serve Onyex quit notice from N'land be dt? grin

@Onyex
No mind them jare. The only damage control be say just fashy ds username at 56posts and adopt another one. .
. . . . Mullatex for starters. ROFLMFAO grin grin

I no go lose my job bcs of N'land in Jesus' name. grin grin
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by OmoEko1(f): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2007
Onyex why don't you post you pic, so we can decide if you are pretty or NOT, since you claim guys get attracted to you.

Have seen some many light skin females on NL and most of them WOWO grin grin grin
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by SweetT1: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2007
@Omo Eko
Let me see your picture, Baby !
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by OmoEko1(f): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2007
LOL my pic cheesy cheesy cheesy, don't worry will post it in 3sec wink
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by angelchi(f): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2007
frm ur pics u r nt fair n u r nt so hot so tell me y dem dey rush u? like some ppl ve said try check urself maybe na u dey give dem green light.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by SweetT1: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2007
@Razorr
You are cute !! Especially your frame. I like the way you are thick around the waist. just my kinda girl. I'll stay up all night for you Baby ! Just tell me how,when,what,where you want me to hit it. ohhh Lordy Lord !!
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by SweetT1: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2007
@Omo eko
I'm waiting Sweetheart !
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by OmoEko1(f): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2007
@topic

LOL i didn't even realize yo got your pic on ur profile shocked shocked shocked shocked, Btw you are dark skin not Light grin grin grin, you are not fine either, but you do have the model body.
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by SweetT1: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2007
@Omo Eko
I'm waiting, Honey !
Re: Is My Complexion A Gift Or A Curse? by Bolarge(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2007
Sweet T:

@Razorr
You are cute !! Especially your frame. I like the way you are thick around the waist. just my kind of girl. I'll stay up all night for you Baby ! Just tell me how,when,what,where you want me to hit it. ohhh Lordy Lord !!
Kai walahi, u don see yarinya begin speak in tongues ko? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Tribe Is Best When It Comes To Love? / 10 Skills That Impress A Woman. / Do Guys With Pink Lips Make Girls Hornyy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.