Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures (17449 Views)

Allison Sekegha Hosts Friends To Birthday Dinner In Her Abuja Apartment / Allison Sekegha Hosts Birthday & House Warming Reception (Photos) / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by AlexReports(m): 4:39am On Dec 03, 2020
Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Supermodel Queen Alison Marks Birthday With Amazing Pictures

Renowned International Beauty Queen, Enterpreneur, Supermodel and Winner of multiple pageant contests in Nigeria and across the world, Queen Allison Sekegha (CNA), has turned plus one today 2nd December. The eloquent and magnificently looking Beauty Queen and CEO of Quinally Professional Services shared amazing photos with fans, friends, family members and colleagues via her social media handles to announce the significance of Wednesday 2nd 2020 and also to mark her birthday.

Speaking exclusively with AbujaPress, Queen Allison Sekegha expressed gratitude to God almighty for the grace of life and the blessings he had continually showered upon her. She noted that the celebration of her 31st birthday wasn't only joyful, but quite amazing, with emphasis on the multiple feats she may have attained.

She also appreciated her family members, colleagues, fans and friends for extending their congratulatory gestures to her, as she marked her 31st birthday. She thanked them for the prayers, goodwill messages, gifts and other congratulatory gestures. She thanked her Agency, partners and supporters for their unforgettable impacts in her life.

Queen Allison Sekegha has received several awards and commendations, especially in the modeling and pageantry industry. In a retrospect on the feats of Queen Allison, who was birthed on 2nd of December 1989, she grew under the care and guidance of her parents. Haven joined the pageant industry, Amb Queen Allison Sekegha ( CNA), had contested and won several pageant contest including, Ex Miss Teenage, Miss Valentine, Miss Globe Nigeria and was the Nigeria's Representative at the 2010 Miss Globe world, held at eastern Europe Albania in 2010.

In 2012, she was crowned Miss Intercontinental INT'L, Finest Girl Nigeria 2012, Organizer of Miss Brass Bayelsa and currently the CEO of Quinally Professional services. The young, vibrant and adorable Beauty Queen will be hosting friends and family members to a reserved party in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by AlexReports(m): 4:39am On Dec 03, 2020
More

Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by AlexReports(m): 4:39am On Dec 03, 2020
Nice

Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by blesskewe(f): 4:46am On Dec 03, 2020
happy Birthday
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 4:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Alexi Lalas on the bit. Bro I envy your energy.
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by pyyxxaro: 5:14am On Dec 03, 2020
This one meat don de mature

Vanity

5 Likes

Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2020
Happy birthday Allison. Alex, you too get all these beauty queen for hand. You no go help man pikin look for good one like this angry grin grin angry
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by pickatyou2: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Happy birthday though I don't know you, I know alexreport

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by classicfrank4u(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Alexreport..
Minister of women affairs grin

6 Likes

Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by BruncleZuma: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
before I open this thread, I just know say nah him...ogbeni clout chaser

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by kennyflames(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Power of Make-up

8 Likes

Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by honest1480(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Cute pix but their appear like cartoon work. HBD
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Iconstar: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
She looks artificial thoughundecided

7 Likes

Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Amspecial: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
grin
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Who
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by etrouble: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Olosho oshi
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Trueteller0147: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Alex reports and ashewo news ehn. Hope dis guy nor be p.I.m.p
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by etrouble: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Trueteller0147:
Alex reports and ashewo news ehn. Hope did guy nor be p.I.m.p

Useless love-vendor. Alex human trafficker will head the department of prostitution in hell

6 Likes

Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Neimar: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2020
You f...uck am con still promise am say you go upload her pictures for nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by TooMuchStuff: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2020
M
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Happy birthday to you o Beauty Entrepreneur
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by TooMuchStuff: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Bold enough to display WHO they really are these days

Happy birthday.....Queen of the Sea
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by AFULA(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2020
okay
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by ecomalchemist(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Everyone is now an entrepreneur in Nigeria, no problem.

Well, I have one of the best smartwatches.. check my sig for more info !!
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by etrouble: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Strongbest:
Ok. Abeg give her my address let her come and buy our products. She needs our molato lightning soap and cream to keep that her color glowing naturally.

She need Love Machine too. Do you also sell?
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by udoakwa(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2020
I just so much love her for one thing "covering her body neatly" despite not exposing her boobs or walking naked, she still look very sexy and beautiful.... happy birthday princess

1 Like

Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Strongbest(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2020
AlexReports:
Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Supermodel Queen Alison Marks Birthday With Amazing Pictures

Renowned International Beauty Queen, Enterpreneur, Supermodel and Winner of multiple pageant contests in Nigeria and across the world, Queen Allison Sekegha (CNA), has turned plus one today 2nd December. The eloquent and magnificently looking Beauty Queen and CEO of Quinally Professional Services shared amazing photos with fans, friends, family members and colleagues via her social media handles to announce the significance of Wednesday 2nd 2020 and also to mark her birthday.

Speaking exclusively with AbujaPress, Queen Allison Sekegha expressed gratitude to God almighty for the grace of life and the blessings he had continually showered upon her. She noted that the celebration of her 31st birthday wasn't only joyful, but quite amazing, with emphasis on the multiple feats she may have attained.

She also appreciated her family members, colleagues, fans and friends for extending their congratulatory gestures to her, as she marked her 31st birthday. She thanked them for the prayers, goodwill messages, gifts and other congratulatory gestures. She thanked her Agency, partners and supporters for their unforgettable impacts in her life.

Queen Allison Sekegha has received several awards and commendations, especially in the modeling and pageantry industry. In a retrospect on the feats of Queen Allison, who was birthed on 2nd of December 1989, she grew under the care and guidance of her parents. Haven joined the pageant industry, Amb Queen Allison Sekegha ( CNA), had contested and won several pageant contest including, Ex Miss Teenage, Miss Valentine, Miss Globe Nigeria and was the Nigeria's Representative at the 2010 Miss Globe world, held at eastern Europe Albania in 2010.

In 2012, she was crowned Miss Intercontinental INT'L, Finest Girl Nigeria 2012, Organizer of Miss Brass Bayelsa and currently the CEO of Quinally Professional services. The young, vibrant and adorable Beauty Queen will be hosting friends and family members to a reserved party in Abuja.

Bros, let's reason together abeg. I see say this your ministry can partner with mine to move each other forward.

I will supply all these your fine fine beauty pegeants correct and reliable skin care products.

They all need that glowing skin to keep moving the ministry forward my brother.

Make I know if I fit drop you DM ASAP.
Re: Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures by Strongbest(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:

She need Love Machine too. Do you also sell?

I don't sell that one grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jasmine Pius 1st Birthday Party: The Grand Entrance Of Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter / Emeka Ike Is Against Legalizing Gay Marriage / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.