Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki (13086 Views)

Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP / 2023: You Can’t Snatch Wike From PDP, Saraki To APC Govs / You Must Reconvene National Assembly Now – APC Tells PDP, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by log10base(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Nigeria and Nigerians are not yet ready for the youths
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by UCHIHAmask: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2020
kenzysmith:
am not a PDP supporter but they are still the only way to go at 2023 but because of the youth form a new party without structure they can't defeat already grounded party like APC and PDP because they still be betrayals and saboteurs. the best bet for now is that we can only negotiate with PDP to pick a candidate of our terms someone that has never runw for political office before someone we will beg to come in not someone that is desperate to rule someone that we appoint people who study the courses in schools of their appointed position that person must be weathly that person must be someone who understand the masses someone who has travel far and wide. we made a lot of noise 2019 about the moghalus, sawores, and co at the end APC and PDP still top my people let learn from experience we can Start by negotiating with the PDP now and plan for that youthful party by 2027 we be fully ready
omg,look at the thoughts of a nigerian youth,we still reasoning partisan politics of APC/PDP,when would the youths realise that nothing is going to change with this system of government,even a youthful president would do more evil,the system is corrupt so what we need is a regional system of government or true federalism.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by tundess: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Chairman of "state capture" and political double cross has spoken.
Who assigned him this gig ? Is this the wages of (dis)loyalty to the party ?
And same Saraki will turn around and recommend himself as best placed "unity" candidate for PDP in 2023.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by UCHIHAmask: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Aufbauh:
Yawn ..... How can we keep on recycling these same set of people when we have array of fresh vibrant potentials wasting away?

The most annoying thing about this recycling is that their fathers have oppressed us in the past, handed over the mantle to their sons and daughters.

When can children of nobody come up in this country? It's frustrating.
fresh vibrant potentials would amount to nothing,they might even constitute more nuisance,this system of government is unworkable in it's self Propagation of corruption,all we need is restructuring/regional system of government

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by UCHIHAmask: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Youths should not fall for this scam because PDP=APC. We cant be doing things the same way and expect different results.

Go get your PVC to vote these selfish set of leaders out of power.

Over 170million Americans voted during their election. Abeg, llets emulate them. Mass voting matters!
who do we vote in,have we not been voting for leaders since the beginning,with this level of exposure to the woes of nigeria,how can any youth still be thinking towards "voting" when we know that the system itself is an impregnable force of decadence that would taint even gandhi and budha,the system of government in Nigeria is unworking and protecting evill,what we need is restructuring/regional system of government etc

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by nettpen: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2020
kenzysmith:
am not a PDP supporter but they are still the only way to go at 2023 but because of the youth form a new party without structure they can't defeat already grounded party like APC and PDP because they still be betrayals and saboteurs. the best bet for now is that we can only negotiate with PDP to pick a candidate of our terms someone that has never runw for political office before someone we will beg to come in not someone that is desperate to rule someone that we appoint people who study the courses in schools of their appointed position that person must be weathly that person must be someone who understand the masses someone who has travel far and wide. we made a lot of noise 2019 about the moghalus, sawores, and co at the end APC and PDP still top my people let learn from experience we can Start by negotiating with the PDP now and plan for that youthful party by 2027 we be fully ready

You're very right. I really wish the youths can now start seeing things from your point of view.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Shalommy(f): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2020
Idiot. Instead to think of how to make this country better, u are thinking of election. God go punish una wella.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Gokoyer0(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2020
I absolutely agree with you on this.
UCHIHAmask:

who do we vote in,have we not been voting for leaders since the beginning,with this level of exposure to the woes of nigeria,how can any youth still be thinking towards "voting" when we know that the system itself is an impregnable force of decadence that would taint even gandhi and budha,the system of government in Nigeria is unworking and protecting evill[b],what we need is restructuring/regional system of government etc[/b]

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by ransomed: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2020
Pray we get to 2023 as a nation and as individuals first. Then, you can start your use and dump abracadabra.
Papa Deceive pikin is your hallmark.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Blackdisciple(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2020
Well I hope so
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Phoenix999: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2020
Mad people that use to hoard membership card more than American Visa Lottery
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2020
Bt what does Pdp have to offer besides corruption?? Just asking.

I don’t want stupid Apc bt neither can we afford another highly corrupt government worsening our case.

We sincerely need Smtn new and different.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by fuck419: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2020
Youths who are sons of thieves like you abi.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Tundex911: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Shut up there jor
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by jjxxx: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
We the youth don't want to be part of the useless APC and PDP. They are sons of same LovePeddler.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by jidemojola(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Any youth traced to these wicked looters shall be rejected by the genuine Nigerian youths.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
La thief the fulani lapdog.
No matter how you lick their ass, they will never take yoruba mozlems seriously.

That's why afonja people can NEVER head the caliphate.

Second class mozlems... cheesy

drlateef:

GEJ under his nose, Dieziani stole our commonwealth at NNPC while he was drunk in Aso Rock. With his PHD Dasuki took over $2 billion dollars. What kind of human beings would wish that such leaders return to Nigeria? What good has Jonathan done to Nigeria? Did he complete the 2nd Niger bridge? Did he do anything good for the southeast or Southsouth? Was it not Buhari that tarred the road leading to his house?
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by drlateef: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jamjoon:
La thief the fulani lapdog.
No matter how you lick their ass, they will never take yoruba mozlems seriously.

That's why afonja people can NEVER head the caliphate.

Second class mozlems... cheesy

Whenever you start attacking the person and leaving the substance of the argument, it shows that your brain is empty of ideas and you have no knowledge of what to say.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
drlateef:

Whenever you start attacking the person and leaving the substance of the argument, it shows that your brain is empty of ideas and you have no knowledge of what to say.

Nothing changes

Afonja mozlems will never head the caliphate

Y'all will remain 2nd class mozlems for life cheesy

Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by drlateef: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=Jamjoon post=96768468][/quote]

The massacre just exposed the hypocrisy of CAN and the Christians who support them. All those killed were Muslims. And yet CAN sees persecution of Christians in everything done by Boko Haram. But those who have conscience know that these devils called Boko Haram are not fighting a religious war. Rather they are fighting a war of criminals and sadists who use religion as cover up for their crimes. All people of conscience should condemn them and help the government fight the war, instead of whining about how man Christians or Muslims killed. The victims are all human beings and religion should not be used to divide people.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ok

Do you support jihad?
drlateef:

The massacre just exposed the hypocrisy of CAN and the Christians who support them. All those killed were Muslims. And yet CAN sees persecution of Christians in everything done by Boko Haram. But those who have conscience know that these devils called Boko Haram are not fighting a religious war. Rather they are fighting a war of criminals and sadists who use religion as cover up for their crimes. All people of conscience should condemn them and help the government fight the war, instead of whining about how man Christians or Muslims killed. The victims are all human beings and religion should not be used to divide people.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Bros why u come mute na?

Well, make I ask u again.

As a muslim, do you support jihad?

drlateef:

Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Toosure70: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2020
Youth like you Abi?
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by drlateef: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2020
Jamjoon:
Bros why u come mute na?

Well, make I ask u again.

As a muslim, do you support jihad?

What is the meaning of jihad to you? If it means Boko Haram killing people to you, of course that’s not jihad and that’s evil. Jihad means to strive for good course, not evil course. Going to school to learn is jihad, going to work to make money for your family is jihad, ensuring there is peace is jihad. What I am doing now by informing you of the correct meaning is also jihad.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2020
Ok bro.
Let me put it this way.

I'm sure you know about Usman Dan Fodio's jihad that swept the north many years ago.

Are you in support of that kind of jihad?

drlateef:

What is the meaning of jihad to you? If it means Boko Haram killing people to you, of course that’s not jihad and that’s evil. Jihad means to strive for good course, not evil course. Going to school to learn is jihad, going to work to make money for your family is jihad, ensuring there is peace is jihad. What I am doing now by informing you of the correct meaning is also jihad.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by drlateef: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Jamjoon:
Ok bro.
Let me put it this way.

I'm sure you know about Usman Dan Fodio's jihad that swept the north many years ago.

Are you in support of that kind of jihad?

I have read some accounts and I am not sure of the purpose of his so called jihad. If it was to force people to accept Islam that is haram, unacceptable. But if it was to spread Islam by peaceful and persuasive means, that’s good.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2020
Usman dan fodio used extreme violence to forcefully convert people to islam.
Sir are u trying to say u are not sure of this?

drlateef:

I have read some accounts and I am not sure of the purpose of his so called jihad. If it was to force people to accept Islam that is haram, unacceptable. But if it was to spread Islam by peaceful and persuasive means, that’s good.
Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 06, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Uncertainty, confusion is all I saw in this reply... grin

drlateef:

Re: 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki by drlateef: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Jamjoon:
Usman dan fodio used extreme violence to forcefully convert people to islam.
Sir are u trying to say u are not sure of this?

To be honest i am more skeptical now about historical accounts because many historians now tell lies to suit their political agenda. I was not there so I am not sure of what happened. I want you to remember my definition of jihad. You can then use it to judge any story that you are sure of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: INEC Announces Closure Of All Party Primaries / Lawan, Gbajabiamila’s Ex-Aides Lament 15 Months Unpaid Salaries / Ancient Igbo Rule Over Parts Of S Nigeria,central Afrika & Bight Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.