Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership (15439 Views)

Abuja Court Reinstates Pondei-led NDDC Interim Management / NDDC: President Buhari sacks Pondei, appoints Interim Administrator / Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by wink2015(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Karlifate:
Eyyaa... Godswill Akpabio will miss his crush; Joi Nunieh.

When last did you read newspaper.

Is that woman still in the NDDC?
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by jacoik(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2020
Clintchukz:
This name, Pondei dey always sound me like Ponzi.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo. u mean the name has something to do with mmm?

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by Karlifate: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2020
wink2015:

When last did you read newspaper.
Is that woman still in the NDDC?
Read the OP before rushing to quote people.
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by olu122: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2020
The might appeal this judgement.
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by etrouble: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Moferere:
So, Pondei is still in NDDC despite the off the mic shameful display?

Which kind juju this people dey use for Buhari sef cry

Definitely it is Buhari’s duties to sack the NDDC Board after the shameful display. But since Buhari is mad, he wouldn’t do anything.
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
LONG OVERDUE
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by Liposure: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
They ve finally offed his mic
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by stagger: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
There is no provision for an interim board in the NDDC Act. Good move.
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by SocialJustice: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Designsking:
So without court this men would've remain in office inspite the recent development in NDDC?

Na Wa Ooo

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Please see my profile for my What'sApp number. Thanks
Go where? They will appeal this judgement and remain in office.
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
omenka:
I'm shocked no one has posted that pic of his.
someone just did.
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by Indispensable85(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Moferere:
So, Pondei is still in NDDC despite the off the mic shameful display?

Which kind juju this people dey use for Buhari sef cry

U sure say president dey dis country?
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by Indispensable85(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Do we really have a president in this country?
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by frog12: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
go to their HOUSES, you will see money in their SOAKAWAY
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
So after all corruption scandal and NA drama, this man was not sacked by this government.
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by Ca4real: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Debra911:
I'm tired of Nigeria. Any option
If you have the funds relocate.
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by DaddyELEPHANT: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lol
Pidginwhisper:
Pondei be like grin
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by Debra911(f): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ca4real:

If you have the funds relocate.
Thank God you said 'If'
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by handiriwamadi(m): 7:24am On Dec 04, 2020
1stNumeroUno:
Imagine o, the man is even a Professor. What a shame.
this man supposed to win award, as the best actor of the year,2020.
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by handiriwamadi(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2020
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/court-sacks-pondei-nddc-interim-leadership
pondei is the best performing Nollywood actor of the year.the movie title is fainting Master vol 1. still waiting for vol 2.
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by Boye33: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
proffemi:

Yes indeed, what a shame.
In a saner country, his university (and perhaps, even his union) would have taken action following his shameful display, but this is Nigeria, where we all contribute to the mess but blame the president.

Enjoy your day joo.

Good afternoon prof.

I have been following you on this forum for a while now and I must admit to your level of knowledge and experience not to talk of your dedication to your students. More grease to your elbow sir.

Sir, I'm currently on the verge of making a life decision of which I need professional and an elder's advice. I believe you are in a very good position to give me such advice.

I plead for a little of your time and permission if I can contact you via email to better explain the cross road I am to you.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Court Sacks Pondei, NDDC Interim Leadership by proffemi: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Boye33:

Good afternoon prof.

I have been following you on this forum for a while now and I must admit to your level of knowledge and experience not to talk of your dedication to your students. More grease to your elbow sir.

Sir, I'm currently on the verge of making a life decision of which I need professional and an elder's advice. I believe you are in a very good position to give me such advice.

I plead for a little of your time and permission if I can contact you via email to better explain the cross road I am to you.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Hello Boye33. Thanks for your nice words. Sure, I'll be happy to help.
I've sent you a pm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities / NNPC Has Flooded Ejigbo Depot With Fuel - IPMAN / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.