Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,252 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group (18897 Views)

Paul Onuachu Scores 4 Goals As Genk Defeats Sporting Charleroi / Braithwaite: "I Won't Wash After Hugging Messi" As Messi Scores 4 In A Game / Asisat Oshoala Scores 4 Goals In El Classico. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Ugaboy: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2020
G for Giroud .... only Lampard can say what he sees in Tammy to be benching a whole Giroud, the world cup winner, experienced striker, good in possession, and very humble, submissive, and a good TEAM player

5 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Nice One
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by sylve11: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Never rely on Sevilla on your ticket, na wen you need them perform dem go play nonsense make dem go back to their Europa ordinary yeye Chelsea trash dem like this

grin grin cool
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Chizillar1(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2020
Great player. Fantastic attitude

1 Like

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by toprealman: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Arsenal football club academy products never fail to deliver. Well done son.

1 Like

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Graysons: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2020
ItsTime4me:
Not true. Lampard is just a racist. He prefers playing English players.

more like he's a nationalist

2 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2020
TochiOlisa:
I'm not a Chelsea fan but I always believe that Tammy Abraham must be doing something we can't see in training to make Lampard keep selecting him ahead of Giroud. Cos I can't understand

Nothing! its just undeserved favour from manager.

If am giroud I will seek for transfer.

1 Like

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by sinola(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2020
ItsTime4me:
Not true. Lampard is just a racist. He prefers playing English players.

That ain't racism bro

4 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Myhusband(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
What a wonderful performance by Giroud for Chelsea last night.
It was too Superb.

My role model(s) online , Dem Madam Oga [/b] go dey very happy wherever dem dey now. grin cheesy

I happy for una o, no be small.
I no just happy say since una sell Hazard for us, na so so injury for every match!
[b]#HalaMadrid

Giroud 4 goals in pictures....
A perfect hatrick that every striker pray for.
Right foot, left foot, header and he tops it up with a penalty.
#Respect

that was a good match but you're now, why are you denying that because of some folks who detest you here

this is how Buhari you defend lied to power, only to end up becoming useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2020
PROFFIRE:
waiting patiently for a day when one player will score 7 goals. i will give every member of nairaland 1 life goat and two female chicken....thats a good one from giroud

Start saving money for that. grin

1 Like

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Blackking98(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2020
The blues for lifee!!!

1 Like

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Openbusiness: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Na Chelsea get the UCL this season, anybody that face Chelsea is finished. Up Blues cool

1 Like

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by raybaba97(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2020
TochiOlisa:
I'm not a Chelsea fan but I always believe that Tammy Abraham must be doing something we can't see in training to make Lampard keep selecting him ahead of Giroud. Cos I can't understand

Giroud is good, but he's not a long lasting option for Chelsea. Lampard has to give young players like Abraham and Werner playing time.

I fully support what Lampard is doing. Let Giroud be the backup for when Chelsea really needs a win but Abraham and Werner should always be the first choice

4 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by CSTRR: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

Nothing! its just undeserved favour from manager.

If am giroud I will seek for transfer.
Giroud is 34.

No world class team will make him the fulcrum of their team when he is not a part of the future.

4 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Banter1(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2020
TochiOlisa:
He's a British boy that's why.
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2020
CSTRR:

Giroud is 34.

No world class team will make him the fulcrum of their team when he is not a part of the future.

I guess Juventus and Barcelona are not world class team, going by ur illustration.
Even b4 u leave Chelsea, what about Sylvia?

Abraham is supposed to be learning to take over from giroud, he is supposed to come from bench, not even when Tammy is not leave up to responsibility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Simonayuba(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2020
Most underrated player has finally
Become the oldest player to score a hat trick in the UEFA champions league
Congratulations to him

2 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by YoungAncient1: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2020
Giroud has shown he can't be written off easily. It is not easy to still hold down the French top 9 position even with limited club game time.

However, this is a wake up call for Werner and Abraham. Pulisic is back and Giroud is fired up to go. Any lacks, you find yourself on the long bench.

2 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2020
internationalman:
Giroud over Abraham any day any time twice on my 3rd round of sex..

The only player that makes every other players playing around him better. Hazard can testify to this fact.

He's now the oldest player to score a hat trick in Champions League history.......

Imagine the bulk of star players that were still on the bench for Chelsea last night.. Chelsea will do wonders with this squad.

The fvck

Niggarr!!

You must be a real niggarr, to see that Ollie should be ahead Tammy.

Lamps must level up

1 Like

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by obonujoker(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Does this stop man utd from trashing chelshit??
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2020
OVA200:
What a performance by the team yesterday, a lot of positives from the match.

Competition for the number 9 role is massive now which is very good; imagine your 3rd choice striker scoring 4 goals against Sevilla.

Odoi seems to be gradually gearing up to the speed of our play.

I was surprised by rudiger sudden improvement; he performed great (8/10), suddenly the corporate shoe is gone and his positioning looks better, I guess Silva effect is real though.

Emerson finally look to have displaced Alonso finally with this solid performance.

Cesar is still reliable as ever defensively.

Lastly Mendy is still Mendy.
What? cheesy grin grin
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by thuxzwda1: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Juanmike:
4 Tap-ins, Chelsea go hear am for weekend.
grin
Juanmike:
4 Tap-ins, Chelsea go hear am for weekend.

man u fan spotted!!!
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by CSTRR: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2020
Fussion1000:

I guess Juventus and Barcelona are not world class team, going by ur illustration.
Even b4 u leave Chelsea, what about Sylvia?

Abraham is supposed to be learning to take over from giroud, he is supposed to come from bench, not even when Tammy is not leave up to responsibility
Juventus is not going to make him the fulcrum, neither will Barcelona.

He may play more games, but that is all.

Silva is a defender. The demands are different than for a striker.
And unlike Abraham, there is no decent replacement right now at the club.

1 Like

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by pickatyou2: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2020
I say lampard will be foolish to let someone like giroud leave stamford bridge.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Basicend: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Chelsea get players ooo

Even their bench is scary.
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
What a wonderful performance by Giroud for Chelsea last night.
It was too Superb.

My role model(s) online , Dem Madam Oga [/b] go dey very happy wherever dem dey now.

I happy for una o, no be small.
I no just happy say since una sell Hazard for us, na so so injury for every match!
[b]#HalaMadrid

A perfect hatrick that every striker pray to score!
Right foot, left foot, header and he tops it up with a penalty.
#Respect

Giroud 4 goals in pictures....
who blocked your manna account wey make you go register this one?
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by OBku4(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
This guy with his toothpick leg always amuse and amaze me. He doesn't appear anyway like a prolific striker but he is truly one.

I guess his wide experience is a plus for that directionless Chelsea team.

grin grin
Bad Belle ...spotted
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by martineverest(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2020
ItsTime4me:
Not true. Lampard is just a racist. He prefers playing English players. Check out what Giroud did last season. He was the one who practically helped the blues to clinch the top four position. But he still benches him for Abraham.

Did you know that last season Lampard would prefer playing Mount to Pulisic? Did you also know that he was ready to allow Kante leave and then bring in Rice, an English player?

Indeed, the guy is a racist. In fact, if he has his way, he will turn Chelsea FC to an English team.
do u know the meaning of racism at all?

2 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by ProphetM0hammad: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2020
obonujoker:
Does this stop man utd from trashing chelshit??
Win one lose two Fc aka one step forward two steps backward.
Arsenal still get hope for where manure dey, at least na money be their problem.
Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2020
Giroud sef is like Abraham. Miss 20 goals before you score one. That he shined yesterday doesn't mean Abraham should be downplayed. There are many games we lost with Giroud in the picture missing chances like Abraham did with Spurs. So let's chill. Abraham was our highest goal scorer last seasons and was one of the highest in the league alongside Rashford and Co.

4 Likes

Re: Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group by mattmogan88: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Olivier giroud !!!, I like that guy from day one. Experience matters, that is what most of this new strikers lack. I watched olivier single handedly destroy almighty Sevilla while my dearest manchester united was busy missing chances upon chances and our moronic idiot of a coach was sitting there looking confused and clueless. am a UNITED FAN, but Olivier and chelsea got my respect yesterday. They made Sevilla look like a second division team.

#respect olivier giroud
#respect chelsea

Currently you can't compare chelsea to manchester united, they are far ahead of us.

Football will get boring and annoying soon because those playing with passion are getting old. The only 9 I recognize are..

Lewandowski
Saurez
Cavani
Giroud

Old players with experience because experience is all that matters

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires / CR800: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 800th Career Goal With Villarreal Strike / Sagna: We Are Aware Of Nigeria's Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.