Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,063 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun (32170 Views)

Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by kingk(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mdd09:
Crime doesn't pay

Don't misquote me ooo...but it's paying polithiefcians.
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by Reelmii: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
With all the wahala that 2020 brought, this once are still looking for ways to commit crimes, people really need to reflect about life
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by yemmight(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Look at how wretched they look and yet they still engage in cult activities.
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by Reelmii: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
kezienaira:
THEIR FAMILIES RIGHT NOW
their families should have buried them long ago in their hearts, having a cultist as a son is as good as a dead son
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by obasi14673: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
My submission is that Government should tamper justice with mercy.Let he that have no sin cast the first stone.Thank you.
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by herich(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oduduwa will be proud of his sophisticated grand children grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by SoluDeOracle1: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Sorry for them
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Prisons should have farms, send this miscreants to prison, let them work 8 hours a day cultivating cassava and let 90% of what they earn be sent to their families if they have any. Great for agric sector and also keeping idle hands busy

1 Like

Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by SimpleNClean: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, I think the increasing number of Cultist, thugs and Hoodlums in Lagos and it's environs would continue to be a problem to the government n it's dwellers esp now that another rumor of protest wave is lurking around

The second phase is going to be bloodier than the first.
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by Tremple8v: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Them dis one no get life . Imagine where every body dey look for money, na Gun una dey chase , abeg give them one bullet each for leg . Thank U .
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by specialmati(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
lock them up to and keep the key until they repent .while they are locked up they should pray that buhari should reverse the prices of things the way he meet them before he assume office .and also pray that the number of zombies in this country will be reduced. I think with these they can be useful for once
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lol... see how they look hungry and dirty. Poor bastards. Na oka una still dey use for 2021
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by Phoenix111: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:
Nice one from ewedu republic. grin

Cc lionoflasgidi

With your acronym I can bet you are a useless ethnic bigot and a tribal jingoist, the fact is you have no life yourself and like play like play na so e dey start, lazy fool.....
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by Twutin: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Phoenix111:

With your acronym I can bet you are a useless ethnic bigot and a tribal jingoist, the fact is you have no life yourself and like play like play na so e dey start, lazy fool.....

Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by ablejesus26(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin
Twutin:

Cc lionoflasgidi
cheesy
Twutin:

Cc lionoflasgidi

Look at how happy you are doing this una mumu childish yoruba vs igbo and other bigotry wey useless and hopeless monkeys they always masturbate on for this forum

you are realy fulfilling your destiny and essence of being
you come this life come do bigotry
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by Hassanmaye(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by moyosore32: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
see as Dem be sef.... spits.. if to say police no nab em now, that nonsense awka gun go ginger em to go Rob or pull hit and like that em go mistakenly drop oppo, naso another cult fight go start.. and e no dey tey before we go hear Aiyes don delcare national war against all other oppo
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by thaoriginator: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mumu dem!

Upon all the guns wey enter street during endsars protest na local guns una dey purchase??

Thunder fiyah una ugly yansh deh
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by Fabulousl0l(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin grin
My brothers from the waste side

I won't be surprised

Were is bighead5? If he's not involve then his junior brother must be involved..Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by Bighead5: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Fabulousl0l:
grin grin grin
My brothers from the waste side

I won't be surprised

Were is bighead5? If he's not involve then his junior brother must be involved..Hahahaha

The Guy's are IGBO grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by ThatFairGuy1: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Very useless children.
They and there likes who haven't been convicted of murder should be sentence to life imprisonment.

They're danger to the society
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by Olatlaccon(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dat one wey be like pencil too dey form cultist...wetin person no go see...dis wey one slap he go faint
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by dragunov: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Twutin:

Cc lionoflasgidi

Your stu.pidity is legendary. I rest my case.
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by dragunov: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
KindlyAssist:
chaii...

GOD PLEASE DIRECT OUR YOUTHS AND MYSELF.

It is their parents that failed, not God.
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by KindlyAssist: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oga Boss, you have seen where borrowed lifestyle finished a good home..come to Diobu in Ph for Case study area.

dragunov:

It is their parents that failed, not God.
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by BruncleZuma: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
I just know say nah chakakpom cause this mumu fight, nah the only gun when dem dey price like crayfish. Tò bismillah, I don check out.
Re: 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun by NobleRace: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
zeratehk:
My submission is that Government should tamper justice with mercy.

Let he that have no sin cast the first stone.

Thank you.

The truth is that these guys are heartless and unrepentant. Once you free them, the first thing they'll do is to hunt down the whistle blower. They'll return into crime same day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Attempt To Rob A White Man In Enugu State Foiled By Mobile Police Men (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.