Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) (47147 Views)

Fire Outbreak at WAEC's National Office In Yaba / Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) by legallyminded: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) by pawpaw82(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lolz maybe the snake have swallowed it again usual���
oluspicy:
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination body that established in the year 1952 with branches spread across the nation as well as other countries of West Africa such as Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and the Gambia.

It has one of it's headquarters at 21, Hussey Street, Yaba, Lagos and presently the letter 'W' is missing due to some unknown factor.

I urge the members of the public to help our dear WAEC to find the missing letter 'W'.

Thank you.
Re: Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) by Damysco(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
;Dnothing wey musa no go see for gate
Re: Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) by GoodGovernance: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
sinkhole:
I think they are planning on changing it to "AEC", African Examinations Council grin

A better name isn't it?

grin
Re: Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) by Piroll(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) by dominion001(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
The W now reside in budillon street
Re: Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) by clarkmos15(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
oluspicy:
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination body that established in the year 1952 with branches spread across the nation as well as other countries of West Africa such as Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and the Gambia.

It has one of it's headquarters at 21, Hussey Street, Yaba, Lagos and presently the letter 'W' is missing due to some unknown factor.

I urge the members of the public to help our dear WAEC to find the missing letter 'W'.

Thank you.
Guy, you dey yabatech?
Re: Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) by oluspicy: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
clarkmos15:

Guy, you dey yabatech?

Not at all. That lecturer (Mr. Ashiru), ate my money with no admission. grin
Re: Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) by Raylight2(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
oluspicy:

Thank you.
I actually found the letter "W" on Wife, Weed, Wood, Wear, Was, Water, What, Which, Why, While, Where, Who.

the next time you are taking that route, help us check each of the "Ws" to know which of the words stole WAEC's "W"
Re: Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) by clarkmos15(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
oluspicy:

grin
oluspicy:

Re: Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2020
This corn-tree shaaa….e don cast at las, corruption everywhere. Even if there’s none, they would create it angry

Another opportunity to embezzle money. Don’t be surprised that someone intentionally removed that stuff knowing fully well that he/she would still be called him to fix it. Then you would hear “Dear Sir, to design and couple the different parts of the W together, our department would require a total sum of N100 million only at N25 million per each line that makes up the W” grin
Re: Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) by NurseJP(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2020
AEC over here in the UK is Ambulatory Emergency Care.

So maybe the exam now makes people sick.
Who knows?���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NANS Calls For The Revocation Of "Dr." Buhari's Degree, Insists It's Fraudulent / JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? / This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.