Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Banana Peel For Chelsea Against Leeds. Chelsea Will Play Draw With LEEDS UTD. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Banana Peel For Chelsea Against Leeds. Chelsea Will Play Draw With LEEDS UTD. (337 Views)

"The Gold Medals Are Starting To Peel Off" Said Tokyo Olympians / Find Out Why We Predict Atletico Vs Sporting To Play Draw / Eden Hazard First EPL Goal Serve Chelsea Against Bournemouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banana Peel For Chelsea Against Leeds. Chelsea Will Play Draw With LEEDS UTD. by Christmasdon(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2020
IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO PLAY CHELSEA TO WIN LEEDS , SORRY O.

Hi Good evening to everyone.. how has it been. Well I'm Fine .. and how is everyone doing and of course I know we doing good as well....

Please em, yes today's match between the Chelsea football club of England will be taking that of Leeds United if am not mistaking at 9pm Tonight.

Please let me be just clear .if you Know you wish to place hands on Chelsea fc to win . Please look very well before you cross .you see that match it a banana
peel for the Chelsea side.

However, and i wish to say trade carefully Leeds utd are a very stubborn team to watch out for... Don't be surprised Leeds United will be the first to score who knows I'm saying this so we don't have heart attacks...

Yes Chelsea beats Sevilla Are 4 zero win and that's not a yard stick to say the pensioneers will bounce on Leeds utd. I mean we going to see another different scenarios tonight. Vaaaaam. They might just throw red CARD give Chelsea collect..
All the Same my Good luck to Chelsea Though...

SOME STATS ONLY THIS SEASON

SUNDAY 20 SEP 2020
CHELSEA 0 VS 2 LIVERPOOL
CHRISTENSEN WAS RED CARDED

TONIGHT
SAT 5 DEC
CHELSEA VS LEEDS UNITED
RED CARD

WHAT AM I SAYING ANYTIME CHELSEA AT HOME VISITING LETTER (L)

HMMM .. LET ME CLOSE MY MOUTH SHAA ..

IHEM KWOOO EGWUWE WU SI MAKA ODIMMA KAA A MAA OGWAn MMIRI TUPU OZOOOOE....

My personal take Though..
���
Re: Banana Peel For Chelsea Against Leeds. Chelsea Will Play Draw With LEEDS UTD. by femarium(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Naso una talk against sevilla...shey na u dey play d game ni..hiss
Re: Banana Peel For Chelsea Against Leeds. Chelsea Will Play Draw With LEEDS UTD. by ojaysam25(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Nor be this Chelsea team when hardly concede but score lots of goals unless na goalless draw but I doubt since Leeds always play open attacking football....
Che 4-0 Leeds utd
Re: Banana Peel For Chelsea Against Leeds. Chelsea Will Play Draw With LEEDS UTD. by Christmasdon(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hi Good evening to everyone.. how has it been. Well I'm Fine .. and how is everyone doing and of course I know we doing good as well....

Please em, yes today's match between the Chelsea football club of England will be taking that of Leeds United if am not mistaking at 9pm Tonight.

Please let me be just clear .if you Know you wish to place hands on Chelsea fc to win . Please look very well before you cross .you see that match it a banana
peel for the Chelsea side.

However, and i wish to say trade carefully Leeds utd are a very stubborn team to watch out for... Don't be surprised Leeds United will be the first to score who knows I'm saying this so we don't have heart attacks...

Yes Chelsea beats Sevilla Are 4 zero win and that's not a yard stick to say the pensioneers will bounce on Leeds utd. I mean we going to see another different scenarios tonight. Vaaaaam. They might just throw red CARD give Chelsea collect..
All the Same my Good luck to Chelsea Though...

SOME STATS ONLY THIS SEASON

SUNDAY 20 SEP 2020
CHELSEA 0 VS 2 LIVERPOOL
CHRISTENSEN WAS RED CARDED

TONIGHT
SAT 5 DEC
CHELSEA VS LEEDS UNITED
RED CARD

WHAT AM I SAYING ANYTIME CHELSEA AT HOME VISITING LETTER (L)

HMMM .. LET ME CLOSE MY MOUTH SHAA ..

IHEM KWOOO EGWUWE WU SI MAKA ODIMMA KAA A MAA OGWAn MMIRI TUPU OZOOOOE....

My personal take Though..
���

(1) (Reply)

I Was Disrespected By Barcelona – Suarez / Bet This Tip, Chelsea Vs Newcastle / Mount Explains Anime-inspired Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.