Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War (94964 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by CSTRR: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Siege warfare is as old as time.

How a general of the 20th century failed to account for that is an unforgivable mistake.

Especially given how much lives was lost by his mistake.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by cynthia500(f): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Aren't you the one in the picture on your bio.... Just so you know I may hate Ipob, but I fancy Igbo chics. grin

then before you get my hands in marriage,
you better support Igbo presidency come 2023!
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by nams77: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
BastardWike:

Despite all these, Nigeria still lost far more combatants than Biafra. Each time Biafrans hit them hard, they turn their frustrations on civilians by telling their Egyptian pilots to bomb civilians with their Russian Illusyion bomber aircrafts.

Twice, Muritala Mohammed tried to cross the River Niger and suffered heavy losses, he turned around and unleashed his frustrations on Asaba people.

In the Abagana ambush, Biafrans wiped out a battalion of Nigerian soldiers with hundreds of vehicles moving in columns. Armoured tanks and so many military vans and jeeps were totally obliterated until only their charred remains was left!!

Nigeria suffered heavy losses to the extent Britain got afraid they would lose the war if they didn't increase their logistics and material support to Nigeria.
This is the picture

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by mariahAngel(f): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Ordinary blockade by Awolowo and you guys were starving to death..... grin it won't be a fight, it would be a genocide, but this time we'll mine the skulls of flathe@ds.

Hate and envy have consumed your souls.

Igbos are a beautiful and prosperous people! Nothing can change that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by HallaDaTruth: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Taye4j:

Maybe you should go back to history and read about the countries that supported Biafra with weapons and manpower.

Despite all the help given to Biafra, you still lost over 3million people. Pls, don't be stupid and start another war, the 1960 war will be a child's play.
name these countries and how they supported us. Yes if another war starts, it won't be childs play because we will make Nigeria run with their tails between their legs. Tell me why has Nigeria not been able to defeat ordinary boko haram if Nigeria was that powerful. Breeze dey blow and Nigeria is exposed
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by CSTRR: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

...And the idiotic niggers are still fighting till now!!! Such a shame!
You can't shame the shameless.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by bangging(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:
Eku oriire naa. Start another war nah so that you can build another armoured tank. Let’s see how many hundreds of Biafrans will be left.
finish sambisa forest 1st... boko haram that your Nigerian soldiers can not deal with..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by cynthia500(f): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Donspicey:

U don see am nah..............

am indeed wowed!
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by frankson1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:

Just shut it with the lies Kanu told you because I am well learned and have quite an idea of Biafra war from the start to Philip efiongs call to surrender after disgrace of a soldier called Ojukwu fled

They never mentioned this name because he's not from the South East.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Onyemaya: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Ordinary blockade by Awolowo and you guys were starving to death..... grin it won't be a fight, it would be a genocide, but this time we'll mine the skulls of flathe@ds.
Yorubas are not strong physically, they believe in the deity Ogun to fight for them. Yoruba cannot stand Igbos man to man. They are not that strong, they believe in jazz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by samdunzo: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
In a properly restructured nigeria, the SE would instantly become the manufacturing hub of West Africa. Cities like Aba and Owerri would be making weapons for countries like the US, India, and many more.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Taye4j: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Your heroes did all that by cutting off food supplies not by fighting. I am older than you and i know history more than you do. My prayer for you is that you will live long to watch on TV our glorious departure from this british contraption called nigger area.

Sir, everything is fair in love and war. After all, USA nuked Japan with millions of lives lost and heaven did not fall. It's all history today.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by GentleRay: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Renu mockery! Come back to Nigeria. Come back home your motherland. Whether u like it or not it's your mother's land.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by abbey621(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
On one hand you lament about Nigeria, on the other hand you try to prop up a failed idea known as Biafra. One would think by now that we would all realize that one group cannot successfully carry out a revolution in 9ja, it takes a combine effort because the enemy is not singular but a combination of evil things.

Another point, there's a difference between inability to build something and refusal to do it. Nigeria has the capabilities to build and maintain refineries, weapons etc, but because it is far more lucrative to steal money from failed projects than successful ones, our cabals will never allow such wonderful developments to see the light of day.

Lesson we should all learn from Biafra, YOU CAN'T DO IT ALONE, modern civilization is like game of thrones. Allies and partnerships are required to successfully change the status quo.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
cynthia500:

grin grin great proposition, but political decisions cannot be made with my dick. I'd pay the bride price tho.... what's the cost?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by CSTRR: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Liposure:
Each time i read about the war i cry because biafrans withstood the assault of three sets of enemies (the hausas, the yorubas and the rest of nigeria) despite not having enough firepower
And they could have won.

If there were no foreign inputs.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by ProphetM0hammad: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
BastardWike:

A coward dies many times before their actual death. Biafrans fought a war because they had the dignity to die fighting for what they believe in, than be crushed without any resistance and that's what courageous people do. However, everyone knows that Wasterners want oduduwa like kilode but they're too afraid to fight for it yet they continue to lament and cry everyday. Why not be brave like the Igbos and fight for the Oduduwa every one of you dream of in their bedrooms?
You don't necessarily need to go to war to attain secession.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Taye4j: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Onyemaya:
Yorubas are not strong physically, they believe in the deity Ogun to fight for them. Yoruba cannot stand Igbos man to man. They are not that strong, they believe in jazz

I laugh in Mandarin, maybe you should ask your parents how Yoruba army (black scorpion) dealt with the Igbos.

Seat down behind your keyboard and continue to form Jacki Chan. If e sure you die, go to Ojuelegba and face a Yoruba guy there.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Alaska90(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
We even buit our own airstrip for landing aircraft. We built and test flight an airplane. If war had not ended we would have completed building a war ship. We created our own currency.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by udemzyudex(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:
Eku oriire naa. Start another war nah so that you can build another armoured tank. Let’s see how many hundreds of Biafrans will be left.

Stupid post.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Marine54(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bighead5:
Yet, Aboki Soldiers use them for TARGET PRACTICE. angry grin grin grin grin

Reno Omokri don join Biafrans for Chest beating. grin grin
Shut up Aboki, una head no dey carry science and technology !

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Fmghewzy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mabizela:
The Igbos are the greatest black people in the world. without them Nigeria would have collapsed long time ago. Yoruba people should emulate them

The act of chest beating won't take you far in life .
Greatest black people my foot!!!

You are not even the greatest in Nigeria.
Tell me what it is that makes you the greatest black people.

This is one of the reasons foreigners hate us ,most igbos are too proud.
Be humble for once in your life.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Seun360(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
For your little mind, you think say Nigeria go fit face Biafra without help?. Nigeria had to go and get Egypt, the then soviet Union, England, chad, Niger, Cameroon and Morocco to face Biafra. Tribalism don affect una brain. You people can't think straight. If Nigeria is powerful, let Nigeria defeat boko haram

You finish am.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by ProphetM0hammad: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
CSTRR:

And they could have won.

If there were no foreign inputs.
Both parties simply made use of their resources.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by ZZ22: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
I don't know why they always have their mouth wide open whenever issue of Biafra war is raised. A tribe that was roundly defeated by Dahomey girls.

Why should they even think they measure up to Igbos when what we did in the 1960s is still a rocket science and mystery to them in 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Onyemaya:

grin grin grin monkey brainlet, even when physical strength was a thing we were already fighting wars when you guys were still figuring how to wear cloths.....these days we really don't need physical strength, we'll use our deplomatic skills to get a hellfire missile from the US and drop it on your flathe@ds.... BOOM, final solution

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by tsdarkside(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
why do you people love finishing each other....??

who is that reno guy sef....??

what does he mean with nigeria doesnt refine oil....??

is he even in nigeria to say something like that....??
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Dagz007(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:

But bro, you Bleep up sha.. what really pained me of your words isn't the reflection of the remnant of an empty skull youre carry but the fact that you are Yoruba, Chai what a shame.

Well, first my name is Temitope so as for you to know that I am a Yoruba but not like you.

You kight have to check that post very well and see the relevance of your comment on it. You were totally or let me say stupidly off the key.

Now Talking about the Brave army of Biafra that fought against the Nigerian army, pls bro go and check the history those Biafra army were almost completely conquering the Nigerian army before a yoruba man out of his greed and selfishness advised Nigeria on what to do to defeat the Biafra and unfortunately it worked well, they were starved and crushed for fighting for their freedom, now you and I are here fighting the aftermath of that wicked advice.

I just really wish I was a Biafran

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bkayyy: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
membranus:

But the Yorubas, like Awo, Adekunle, Alabi Isama, Obasanjo made nonsense of your war and your war plans during the battle.

Please respect us, and remember to call us Oga when you are talking to us.

We are the Great YORUBAS, the husbands of the Igbos.
We are talking about war and cowards that were beheaded by Dahormey women is talking.
You women should keep the kitchen fire going, after We and Arewa are through you can jump in.
Cowards

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Queenoffucks(f): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:

Just shut it with the lies Kanu told you because I am well learned and have quite an idea of Biafra war from the start to Philip efiongs call to surrender after disgrace of a soldier called Ojukwu fled

Shut it. Ewu. You had. You have. You will have nothing about the Biafran war history. Just gulp your useless ewedu and fvck off in tiny pieces. Nama

In fact fvck everything you represent

Queenoffucks

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Onyemaya: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Taye4j:

I laugh in Mandarin, maybe you should ask your parents how Yoruba army (black scorpion) dealt with the Igbos.

Seat down behind your keyboard and continue to form Jacki Chan. If e sure you die, go to Ojuelegba and face a Yoruba guy there.
am not talking about soldiers. Leave soldiers out of this. Soldiers will not interfere. It will be only Igbo vs yoruba' man to man.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Taye4j: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
cynthia500:

Cynthia, Biko, let's collabo. I'm ready to go house to house to campaign for Igbo presidency. Just say yes !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.