Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 (28415 Views)

Nigeria’s Maristella Okpala Wins Best National Costume At Miss Universe 2021 / Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 / Father Hyacinth Okwara Tried To Flog Me - Vivian Emesaraonye Dimgba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mokason288:
90% of girls called Vivian usually have big breast

You must be very good in statistics. I'm impressed.
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by bluefilm: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
I only approve her boobs.
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Startrap: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
New face of Nigeria 2020 with year 200. Nigerian used muscle.
Michaeljames22:
Vivian okpala, an Anambra-State born model has emerged the 2020 Face of Nigeria Queen. She walked home with a branded Toyota camry car plus other mouth watering prizes.

The 2020 face of Nigeria competition received over 100 entries. Following the social distancing rules imposed as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, the selection process down to the final pick was held through virtual platform.

The crowning, though was held over the weekend in an exclusive location in lagos. As parts of the winning prizes, she will be representing Nigeria at the Miss Heritage International Finals 2022 and also get an all expensed paid trip to Dubai.

Vivian holds a Bsc in Economics (Nnamdi Azikiwe University), She also studied MIS (Management Information System) at NIIT Lagos , Currently studying Business foundation , Financial modeling at the University of Pennsylvania (United States).

http://modelsnaija.com/miss-vivian-okpala-crowned-the-new-face-of-nigeria-2020/

Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Bigggloadofcum: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
At least this one get bobby wey full hand.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by wolex2: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dear Legosians, Grab this opportunity we are CHEAP, but deliver quality

Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by ChoCho54(f): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
She fine o but I doubt she is as pretty as Chocho54. Don't ask me how I take know...
Hahaha . you suppose know. You be tekno wink
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Babaken(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
She carry the thing don't ask me what she carry.
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
isthatso:

her prize is a 10 year old car that is probably an imported salvage write off. Ibo girls don suffer inside this beauty queen business

is better than straight-up ashawo business.. at least these ones still dey use code dey find prìck, what of those wey dey brothel dey fùck short-time 2k naira
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Seyzcham91(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Finally Her Bress Don Pay her and made her bigger

wahala for who no get big bwess
Michaeljames22:
Vivian okpala, an Anambra-State born model has emerged the 2020 Face of Nigeria Queen. She walked home with a branded Toyota camry car plus other mouth watering prizes.

The 2020 face of Nigeria competition received over 100 entries. Following the social distancing rules imposed as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, the selection process down to the final pick was held through virtual platform.

The crowning, though was held over the weekend in an exclusive location in lagos. As parts of the winning prizes, she will be representing Nigeria at the Miss Heritage International Finals 2022 and also get an all expensed paid trip to Dubai.

Vivian holds a Bsc in Economics (Nnamdi Azikiwe University), She also studied MIS (Management Information System) at NIIT Lagos , Currently studying Business foundation , Financial modeling at the University of Pennsylvania (United States).

http://modelsnaija.com/miss-vivian-okpala-crowned-the-new-face-of-nigeria-2020/
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Dedetwo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Scrupulous419:
chai embarassed

See Viviana wen Osadolor and Bright g.ang b.ang for foursquare church corner that year lol...

Good thou cheesy

Beautiful I bet my looted palliatives

Is there anything wrong in banging or even gang banging for that matter? Fvck is fvck either in marriage or out of marriage.
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by vickydevoka(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
My kind of woman....damnnnnn..
Slim and beautiful...God if a real niggarr finally decide to get married.....please give me a slim woman
My love for slim girls knows no bound...their mobility and portability alone self...dey drive me crazy..they can easily be carried from the kitchen and any other part of the house to da main room..which is the oza room..
Then their thigh which is slim enough not to choke vaginal thereby preventing vaginal odour

You make sense small...but wetin me observe be say girls with big breast are soft at heart and have a heart of gold...very easy and friendly
But you see those ones with small breast...them be like devil...heart of stone
Him no make sense.
Na ur own make Sense pass
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Seyzcham91(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oga! ashawo na ashawo e no get another name! either straight up or coded!

you see this model/beauty pageant na himsef worse pass cuz almost all organizers Men and staffs for don sample those girls in their hotel room, making each of them promises of winning whereas na the Girl wey Bleep the surest Dick with SURE LEG, na she go win las las

talking from experience of girls i know this is real bro
OldSinister:

is better than straight-up ashawo business.. at least these ones still dey use code dey find prìck, what of those wey dey brothel dey fùck short-time 2k naira

1 Like

Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
OldSinister:

let me let you in to a secret. Most Beauty queens always end up as ashewos anyway!

1 Like

Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by texazzpete(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
The thought process behind that last picture is disgusting. They took a dark lady and artificially made her skin much lighter. Why?

Such a colorist society.
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by 400billionman: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
She is fine.
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Coinbased: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oh
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Oga! ashawo na ashawo e no get another name! either straight up or coded!

you see this model/beauty pageant na himsef worse pass cuz almost all organizers Men and staffs for don sample those girls in their hotel room, making each of them promises of winning whereas na the Girl wey Bleep the surest Dick with SURE LEG, na she go win las las

talking from experience of girls i know this is real bro

Well said bro...for sure I know how this beauty-queen palaver de go

1 Like

Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Seyzcham91(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
good you know!
OldSinister:

Well said bro...for sure I know how this beauty-queen palaver de go
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Jerkules: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Apart 4m her plungee tits i see nothin intricating in her,local gal.
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by tomju(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nnamebuka:

More like a branded old cool

That car though! That moment I thought her "jugs" caught my attention. She's pretty. Nice outfit. I won't imagine her sojourn into the "industry"....hmmmm I pause.
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Kingzjayzee: 3:25am On Dec 04, 2020
rowland545:
To give this girl doggy day hungry me

She is very prity and to touch her bress again come day hungry me angry
u dey mad ooo���
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Darlingme(f): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2020
Depressed101:
post your pic
Lol. What for?
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Depressed101: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2020
Darlingme:
Lol. What for?
for doubting a fellow woman's beauty, let's see how you look
Re: Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 by Darlingme(f): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2020
Depressed101:
for doubting a fellow woman's beauty, let's see how you look
You should have ask for the other contestant's pics not mine. I wasn't there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The African Woman, When?� / 6 Ways You Can Prevent Razor Bumps / Photo Of A Man Proudly Wearing Weave-on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.