Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:32 AM

Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) (83343 Views)

I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) / Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) / With A Fellow Nairalander - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by sharpillo(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Great and lovely Nairalanders I greet you all.

My name is MC Sharpillo and i am happy so to announce to you all that I have finally found my missing rib and we are getting married soon.

Please celebrate with me as I tie the knot with my pretty, sexy, beautiful and lovely damsel, my sunshine with natural blue eyes. shocked

Check out our pre-wedding photos and invitation below.

Please send us gifts, sweet wishes and blessings.

Thanks

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by sharpillo(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2020
More

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by sharpillo(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2020
More

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2020
You will like sex too much the way I'm seeing you, hml all the same

297 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Very natural beauty with melanin popping left, right and centre.

Congrats bro

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Damikjay(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2020
nice, baba u get eye oooo

she is pretty.

o moju losi oja

53 Likes

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by sharpillo(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Ishilove:

Congrats bro

Thanks grin

22 Likes

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by sharpillo(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Damikjay:
nice, baba u get eye oooo

she is pretty.

o moju losi oja

Lol thank you.

18 Likes

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by sharpillo(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:

Thank you

grin now na legal sex grin

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by lincsnuel: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nice. You have chosen well... Your offsprings will also have cute blue eyes like their mom!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Okay then. Happy married life to you two.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by sharpillo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
meobizy:
Okay then. Happy married life to you two.

Thank you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by benzene00: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Marriage na scam,

You don't know what you are getting yourself into

Wish you the best tho..

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Big congratulations!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Congrats man

Beautiful woman.

The eyes are natural and sweet like my curvy butt

Where are those nairaland girls that are fixing their eyes to look like this and yet they still ugly undecided

Lalasticlala first page material this is some good news

E no easy to marry now.

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by sharpillo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
benzene00:
Marriage na scam,

Wish you the best tho..

Please just be happy for me

Thanks

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Edyice: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
sharpillo:

Thank you

grin now na legal sex grin

Correct carry go

Ozzor was right

You done dey Press yansh already grin

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
why the guy come be MARK & spencer

fine girl

the boy name na wa oooooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Lovelies1: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Gf
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by dalass(f): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin

Congrats dear Nairalander.

P.S

No commanbe calling her winch if she born pikin with blue eyes oh grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
sharpillo:
Great and lovely Nairalanders I greet you all.

My name is MC Sharpillo and i am happy so to announce to you all that I have finally found my missing rib and we are getting married soon.

Please celebrate with me as I tie the knot with my pretty, sexy, beautiful and lovely damsel, my sunshine with natural blue eyes. shocked

Check out our pre-wedding photos and invitation below.

Please send us gifts, sweet wishes and blessings.

Thanks
Congrats My Man
May God grant you a Blissful marriage and make your celebration a success

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Cairoboy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Congrats bro
May God bless your union.
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mine would go like handsome sexy Man with natural red eye (not Igbo induced) finally agrees to marry a nairalander...

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ishilove:

Congrats bro

But where people see money to dey marry all round. Thought we all agreed 2020 is a hard year?

Congrats to the couple. They both look good. Such a young and content couple.

benzene00:
Marriage na scam,

Wish you the best tho..

Ah! Redpiller? Now I know where your anger to my post came from. Redpillers are always angry when feminists know/have what their virtuous women do not have. grin

25 Likes

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by compton11(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
natural eyes with fake hair

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Muhylonaire007: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin all these blue eyed people self grin grin grin
She's cute tho
Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by SmartPolician: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:

How's that your business?

Congratulations, OP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by Barsote(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
I'm coming,,,, please wait ✋

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) by techmo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.